Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4 + 25.7.4.1

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Who thought this was a bad idea? Even if I wanted to play conclave in it's current state, there's usually not enough people on to even make any progress, and when I do, I get very small amounts of standing with Teshin per round. Please reconsider this decision, I was so excited to finally be making progress with Teshin in some form that isn't frustrating and now that's gone.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4

Optimizations:

• Fixed a crash in player Inventories.
  • Fixed a Dx11 crash.

Rendering Changes:
As mentioned back in 25.7.2, the team has been relentlessly working to fix issues brought up with the Rendering changes brought in Update 25.7.0. The most prominent feedback was related to ‘dull looking metal’, and you weren’t wrong! 

We’ve applied a shader change to the entire game for an overall wash of the dull metal textures to reduce roughness. This should be most noticed on characters (Warframes, Operators, etc) where your Fashionframe eye is trained to spot imperfection.

Please keep in mind that even though rendering is more accurate/consistent now, some legacy materials could suffer. Let us know if you spot something funky! 

Disruption Changes:

• Disruption Arbitration now requires 8 completed Conduits to extract. It was always meant to be 8, but Mainline didn’t include that change!
    • Rewards are still given every other round: 4 Conduits per Round = 2 Rounds to extract.
  • Joining a Disruption mission in progress will now lock when either 2 Conduits are completed or 1 Conduit has failed, as opposed to locking after 1 Conduit is completed/failed.
  • Changes to reduce marker clutter:
    • Markers only show for active Conduits or if a player has picked up a Conduit key for it.
    • One marker will always be shown if there are no active Conduits and no Conduit Keys picked up.
    • Conduit Keys on the ground for a matching Conduit will be removed as soon as it is activate

Shawzin Changes & Fixes:

• Added custom Shawzin keybind settings for keyboard and controller!
    • Keyboard defaults are: Fret keys have moved from mouse to arrow keys.
    • Controller defaults are: Exit is now the start button (unbindable) so it does not cause accidental Shawzin exits. Notes are defaulted to the bottom three buttons. 
  • Added unique open/close sounds for the Nelumbo Shawzin (this time without causing crashes).
  • Fixed chosen Shawzin not retaining when switching to a different Shawzin.
  • Fixed a second player equipping a Shawzin with different notes resulting in your Shawzin notes being overwritten.
  • Fixed inability to reload if you play the Shawzin with less than max Ammo on your equipped weapon. 
  • Fixed inability to be Gifted a different type of Shawzin then the one you already own.
  • Fixed the Shawzin no longer playing notes after playing for a prolonged time.

Gauss Changes & Fixes:

• Gauss’ battery meter now builds when Reviving a teammate!
  • Fixed firing Exergis at the right time as Gauss’ Redline is activated causing you to be able to fire it continuously without needing to reload.
  • Fixed not being able to Gauss Mach Rush across the coolant in Orb Vallis Captura Scene.

As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Toroid Changes & Fixes:

• Increased drop rate from 1.1% to 2%.
  • Fixed Toroids not dropping from non-Raknoid enemies at Spaceport, Research Base, and Temple of Profit in Orb Vallis.

Changes:

• Further decreased the max size of Atlas’ Rumblers ever so slightly so they no longer get caught in certain doors.
  • Sniper scopes and Mining will no longer show the player if they're cloaked and zooming in (Loki’s Invisibility etc).
  • Removed Nightwave tips that were showing incorrectly for certain item previews.
  • The ‘unowned’ label in Mod Link preview will only appear now when you don't own at least one Mod.
  • Tweaked Interception HUD by moving and aligning UI.
  • Removed Railjack binding options from the Controller customization screen.
  • Removed a radar dish in Plains of Eidolon due to it blocking a turret from firing.

Fixes:

• Fixed enemies in Nightmare missions spawning at different levels than advertised in the Star Chart UI.
  • Fixed Corpus Mankers not spawning in the Profit Taker fight.
  • Fixed momentum from your Warframe being carried through to your Operator if you Transferred and then Void Dashed.
  • Fixed an issue where Cloud Walker being deactivated would launch Wukong in the direction he was traveling before activating it. He now maintains the momentum that he was traveling with during Cloud Walker.
  • Fixed Nova’s Antimatter exploding prematurely when aiming with your gun, and looking down a bit.
  • Fixed Ivara's Sleep arrow sometimes causing birds to fall through the ground.
  • Fixed Nezha’s Pyroclastic Flow Augment kicked fire remaining indefinitely and damaging allies when Nezha dies and respawns.
  • Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clone kills not counting towards ‘kills’ for relevant Challenges/Acts.
  • Fixed ability to install an Umbra/Aura Forma on Archwings and Sentinels. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1122503-aura-forma-installed-on-archwing/
  • Fixed Mod drops no longer showing in the Codex.
  • Fixed Bundle dioramas for Operator cosmetics not applying your Operator attributes.
  • Fixed (for real this time) Sigils not stacking in your Inventory when obtaining multiple copies.
  • Fixed some Archwing enemies having behavioural problems when at a certain, exact distance away from the player.
  • Fixed Archwing enemies that move while facing the target having problems if directly underneath or over their target.
  • Fixed opening a Look Link while in the main menu using a controller resulting in the preview being overly dark. 
  • Fixed part of Harrow’s Reliquary Thurible being visible when loading into missions.
  • Fixed missing Sanctuary Onslaught Portal FX.
  • Fixed Melee Elemental FX not always showing up when you swing the weapon. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1126060-elemental-fx-on-melee-weapons-arent-showing-up-in-game/
  • Fixed Solo players still moving in the direction the elevator was moving when the game is paused.
  • Fixed Trinity Link's beam flickering (and likely some others. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1125006-photosensitive-epilepsy-migraine-warning-saint-of-altra-made-trinitys-link-flash-and-blink-dangerously/
  • Fixed the Operator Dual Oculus Lenses being too opaque after recent changes. It's now closer to what it was before. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cxpuaz/so_the_dual_oculus_went_from_being_glasses_to/
  • Fixed Akarius ammo parts not hiding with invisible frames (Loki, Ivara, etc).  
  • Fixed Volatile Orokin Containers having a blue light instead of the intended red.
  • Fixed Secondary and Bonus Bounty objectives pertaining the Host language for Clients.
  • Fixed ‘PICK UP KUVA CATALYST’ being incorrecting translated in Japanese.
  • Fixed filepath showing instead of  "INSERT SHARD" text in Teralyst Bounty.
  • Fixed picking up Heavy Weapon Ammo showing "|NAME| cooldown reset".
  • Fixed stuck loot in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/czy8jf/as_long_as_i_can_remember_theres_been_a_breakable/
  • Fixed Chat linked Sentinel weapons not showing any info in the preview.
  • Fixed a constant reload and recharge sound for some Kitguns. 
  • Fixed incorrect Energy colors on the Simaris Helios Skin.
  • Fixed ability to overflow Dojo MOTD boxes with lines.
  • Fixed Acceltra not having the correct model/text when picking it up.

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4.1

Changes:

• When previewing Kubrow/Kavat Armor that cannot be equipped on your current Kubrow/Kavat (Hyekka, Moonless, etc) it will now display the compatible Kubrow/Kavat Skin.

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to initially move when logging into the game.
  • Fixed some overly glowing ice textures.
  • Fixed hard to reach loot spawn that was stuck in mesh collision in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset. As seen here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/d02t3e/level_holes_in_void_and_derelict_extraction_tiles/ez5w4rx/?context=3 

Yo I'm max rank with conclave and I was hoping for this to get the rest of the skins. I'm not going back in there, I don't want to suffer anymore. The universal medallion should be allowed to be used there because no one wants to play it half the time, and the other half of the time you've got people doing bullet jump 180s and mid roll they headshot you with a vectis. I'd rather no one suffered through that untouched garbage. It's unpolished, questionable, and I MISS THE OLD CONCLAVE. Honestly old conclave was just a fun lil side thing to do. Now we've got this steaming pile of crap and it has made me despise Teshin even more *cough* (After that story BS as well) *cough* How about this, if the community can't get medallions in that dead trash y'all call pvp, LET US destroy Teshin.............. At least then we wouldn't have to listen to him anymore and never have to be reminded of conclave.

PS: I would also like to add a total nonsarcastic thank you to the disruption arbitration fix. I totally wanted to farm double the time for the same crappy rewards. It's so enjoyable I'd totally rather not eat glass. How about you guys fix the rotations and make all the arbitrations less BS wait time? At this point it's just standing there for 10mins and taking a nap while you tap E. Don't even get me started on the whole tank meta that is still going on in there as well. Your ability to keep warframes on an even playing field is a -20/10. Adaptation is such a band aid it hurts; furthermore, it's not even a good band aid it just makes the tanky frames tankier and the dead frames take an extra bullet.

the rendering changes are ok. things look a bit better for metals anyway (still not as good as they did before 25.7). no changes to how anything else looks tho. earth tilesets have places where they are almost washed out entirely from these new lighting effects. half of the corpus tilesets are still headache inducing due to them being very saturated and very dark while still somehow being to bright. vallis still turns into a white out when aim gliding. orbiter brightness issue is still there. I have to go into my nightwave, appearance or relic menu and watch the background fade darker to get the orbiter to not be so bright but the brightness comes back after a minute or so anyway. Also the ultra huge bloom effect on the embolist (and many other light sources) that is present even when bloom is turned off is highly annoying. pretty sure most people would prefer pre 25.7 rendering back. nothing was wrong with it. you dont fix what isnt broken.

Before entering nightwave menu.

A9C96DFF111CF844173B1A1D5CF255F315203AFD

After leaving nightwave menu.

E4A0D48D8856FECC0E416A6318CA4CA30C2C7661

Huge bloom effect when emoblist is fired. 

6A8C3717B90842538B1EB3F7CE39ABB9E81EE71F

DE.

whats the logic to the disruption change? if the rewards are "too fast" at 5 minutes per.. then why the hell are you not touching excavations, which can be done in 2.5 minutes. excavation arbs give 50k endo an hour or more, and you're not touching those? but god forbid 5 minutes per disruption arbs be allowed, is it because disruption is fun?

and if your goal is to nerf endo gains, why has nekros vodyanoi been a thing? it's just as fast as disruptions are now... post nerf we're lucky to see 10k an hour.

So... you nerf a 23k an hour method (5 minute arbs, disruption) when a 30k an hour (which, requires nothing but a nekros and slash weapon) and a 50k an hour method exists and has for over a year with out you touching it.

so i again ask, WHY? disruption arbitration are not better than other methods, not even close. i do it because it's actually fun.. but if you make it 8 towers, its so bad i might as well never do it ever again.

like i get that you want to balance around gains and make the game more centralized and balanced, but if that's the case, then why do you willingly change things in such a way that you know no one is ever going to ever want to do the content you spent a lot of time and money making? arbitrations are absolutely horrible, except excavations which are so astronomically over-rewarding you can max a primed mod in less than 40 minutes.., and disruption is barely better than vodyanoi nekros arena farming, but halving the rewards, you're making it so bad that it's worse than cetus bounties for it's only meaningful reward. therefore no one will play it.

6 hours ago, ExcaliburUmbra said:

I can understand the reasoning for this, but Conclave is currently difficult to get into for many players. It’d be appreciated if you guys could take another look at opening the mode up or maybe featuring more PvP events to help drum up interest and boost the player count.

Someone being reasonable and considering both sides on internet forums?  Treason!

Jokes aside, I agree.  No need to start raging against Conclave players for gatekeeping weapon cosmetics because they want to be recognized for putting time into a niche part of the game - instead, the focus should be on making it less niche if the community is going to keep requesting those rewards.

That said, this raises another issue.  Universal Medallions really only had value because they were PvE content that could be redeemed for PvP rewards.  They offer hilariously pathetic standing for any syndicate (with an even more hilariously low drop rate), and were only conceivably of value in hitting PvP rank thresholds to get rewards for people that want to avoid it as much as possible.  Universal Medallions now serve no real purpose other than drop table dilution.

If DE is determined to move forward with this, I HIGHLY recommend they boost the value of the universal medallions significantly - to 5k or even 10k standing.  Right now, they're more a laughingstock than anything else.

On an unrelated note, the metal texture update seems like huge overkill.  Everything is positively gleaming, and things that I swore had matte textures before are now glistening.  Some things seem marginally improved and a lot of other things seem like they've just been oiled or waxed for no explicable reason.  I'd really appreciate if DE could tone down whatever they implemented.... by quite a lot....

Awesome stuff as usual DE!!!   Can you please give us a right handed version to play the Shawzin.  you know for people that would pluck the strings with their right hand and use their left to set the frets.   It's like having to try and train my brain to be dyslexic with them reversed on the UI for it.  Ty.

32 minutes ago, PrismaCat said:

whats the logic to the disruption change? if the rewards are "too fast" at 5 minutes per.. then why the hell are you not touching excavations

This. We finally got another mode other than Excavation to play, but it turns out it was a "bug". The two rounds is so stupid and lazy. It should be custom made per mission type (Defense 7 or 8 rounds, etc) but it would take time and work to balances the correct amount per mission, so nop. Put 2 round rule to everything, I'm sure people will play it! 

1 minute ago, rodzzila said:

This. We finally got another mode other than Excavation to play, but it turns out it was a "bug". The two rounds is so stupid and lazy. It should be custom made per mission type (Defense 7 or 8 rounds, etc) but it would take time and work to balances the correct amount per mission, so nop. Put 2 round rule to everything, I'm sure people will play it! 

Honestly i dont care if they put that much effort into it, i just want there to be SOME variety.

i've been doing nekros vodyanoi farming for my endo since 2016. its time to #*!%ing change it up.

and exca, where the meta is to not even kill things just goes against my tenno murder insticts so its hard for me to have fun in that mode even if im making 50k endo an hour..

6 hours ago, Neon.Samurai said:

What about our broken-assed dojos?

Seconded. Decorating has so many issues. Decorations don't move when you edit them after placing, so you have to make a change and then reselect them for their position and rotation to be updated (and sometimes you have to relog to fix a permanently immobile decoration); objects currently building are almost always invisible; placing objects can sometimes rotate them so they're misaligned with the grid, to name a few.

Plus all the existing issues, such as not being able to delete an elevator to a second floor after building another one (because only the first elevator counts as a connection, and becomes an immovable requisite); objects not being able to have their axis anywhere near the axis of another object; objects that are built not being able to have ANYTHING clipping into or touching them AT ALL, even though you can do it when they're not built; and my all,-time most hated, not being able to put objects near doorways.

Dojos have gotten some great updates but they still need some overhauling, especially now that these newer bugs have been introduced.

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4

Big Yeses:

• Fixed momentum from your Warframe being carried through to your Operator if you Transferred and then Void Dashed. (Thank God)

Toroid Changes & Fixes: 

• Increased drop rate from 1.1% to 2%.
  • Fixed Toroids not dropping from non-Raknoid enemies at Spaceport, Research Base, and Temple of Profit in Orb Vallis.

Rendering Changes:

• As mentioned back in 25.7.2, the team has been relentlessly working to fix issues brought up with the Rendering changes brought in Update 25.7.0. The most prominent feedback was related to ‘dull looking metal’, and you weren’t wrong! 
  • We’ve applied a shader change to the entire game for an overall wash of the dull metal textures to reduce roughness. This should be most noticed on characters (Warframes, Operators, etc) where your Fashionframe eye is trained to spot imperfection.
  • Please keep in mind that even though rendering is more accurate/consistent now, some legacy materials could suffer. Let us know if you spot something funky! 

Big Nos:

Disruption Changes:

• Disruption Arbitration now requires 8 completed Conduits to extract. It was always meant to be 8, but Mainline didn’t include that change!
    • Rewards are still given every other round: 4 Conduits per Round = 2 Rounds to extract.
      • "Rewards are ?still? given every OTHER round" (F**k!)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv10ldLfxHqbCFGR0hl9g

6 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Oh come on, no one plays and no one wants to play Conclave, let people get those rewards without having to go through that terrible game mode that shouldn't even be in the game to begin with.

I disagree wholeheartedly. Conclave needs drastic improvements, but allowing people to get PvP rewards by playing PvE isn't the solution.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

This is such a glorious joke, a joke, a slap in the face, the amount of idiocy in this paragraph is outstanding.
It sure doesn't feel right to have a bad pvp mode that is nothing, but jank that no one wants to do or play, except a small majority that screams the loudest. This yank is horrible, and unprecedented, specially since it's no longer "Universal" it should be "Selective", so the item makes sense. I'm sorry DE but no one wants to do conclave, and every time you've made it fun at all it was changed back into obscurity (Lunaro), etc etc. Also, on the mindset of "especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing" then this medallion shouldn't exist at all, since "meh cetus grind", "meh fortuna rep(s) grind", literally any farm, grind, etc, becomes a argument of "I did it first, they shouldn't have it easy", it's a flat out, bad argument, specially for a bad game mode that's been almost universally downplayed upon.

3 minutes ago, PrismaCat said:

Honestly i dont care if they put that much effort into it, i just want there to be SOME variety.

A super easy fix is to have normal drop in the mission (heck, leave excav as 2 and it still competes with the others) and only give the Arbis credit every two rounds.

48 minutes ago, PrismaCat said:

DE.

whats the logic to the disruption change? if the rewards are "too fast" at 5 minutes per.. then why the hell are you not touching excavations, which can be done in 2.5 minutes. excavation arbs give 50k endo an hour or more, and you're not touching those? but god forbid 5 minutes per disruption arbs be allowed, is it because disruption is fun?

and if your goal is to nerf endo gains, why has nekros vodyanoi been a thing? it's just as fast as disruptions are now... post nerf we're lucky to see 10k an hour.

So... you nerf a 23k an hour method (5 minute arbs, disruption) when a 30k an hour (which, requires nothing but a nekros and slash weapon) and a 50k an hour method exists and has for over a year with out you touching it.

so i again ask, WHY? disruption arbitration are not better than other methods, not even close. i do it because it's actually fun.. but if you make it 8 towers, its so bad i might as well never do it ever again.

like i get that you want to balance around gains and make the game more centralized and balanced, but if that's the case, then why do you willingly change things in such a way that you know no one is ever going to ever want to do the content you spent a lot of time and money making? arbitrations are absolutely horrible, except excavations which are so astronomically over-rewarding you can max a primed mod in less than 40 minutes.., and disruption is barely better than vodyanoi nekros arena farming, but halving the rewards, you're making it so bad that it's worse than cetus bounties for it's only meaningful reward. therefore no one will play it.

^This so much!

1 hour ago, HectorGlez said:

there's a problem when you try to preview a skin for a Warframe, the only thing that changes is the helmet, and when you see the skin in the helmets section, it merges the helmet you are previewing and the one you have equipped, pls make a fix for this

I'm getting this too, here's an example with the new harrow skin.VAIEubG.jpgXFFLSez.jpg

I believe this is the right decision. There will obviously be several players that will whine about not being able to use it for Conclave. Don't let them sway your decision making DE. Full disclosure I have some Conclave cosmetics/mods because I played it for several hundred hours long after it was first introduced so my opinion may be biased. It was not fun 70% of the time, but I kept playing for the rewards and it was something to do.

Conclave-only rewards are ALL cosmetics. It is a self-feeding system that has no ties to PvE. None of it is necessary for the main game. If you could progress Conclave rank outside of Conclave, then the game mode will be even more dead. The few players that play it either enjoy the game mode, want the cosmetic rewards, or somewhere inbetween. Removing the motivation for cosmetics with Universal Medallion will make players have even less reason to play Conclave. That will ruin any future plans to improve Conclave since why try to make it better when you can rank up by not playing it.

After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Well then don't call it 'Universal.' 

A lot of people ground Disruption specifically in hopes of using it to finally finish Conclave.

Because it's virtually impossible to actually do Conclave itself, between awful and dead matching and it being a genuinely, objectively bad mode.

People can queue up for it and not see a single match for hours, and on the off chance they actually manage to get one, it's more-likely-than-not physically unplayable between unserviceable hit registration issues, astronomical ping, and the maybe-one-other-person either DC-ing due to the poor connection or leaving because they had the misfortune of being a client, because there'll be maybe one other person foolish enough to attempt to waste their time queueing up for it on the entirety of the globe at any given time: and overwhelming chances place them close to the opposite side of it. Does that sound like playing the game, to you? 

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Operator Dual Oculus Lenses being too opaque after recent changes. It's now closer to what it was before. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cxpuaz/so_the_dual_oculus_went_from_being_glasses_to/

But... it looked awesome!!! T.T. I mean, it's good that it's back to normal for people that liked it that way, but i thought it looked so cool... can't we get like a tint option for the glases? that'd be the awesomest thing ever :3 

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Boooo! Hiss! 

vor 7 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Bohooo... 😞
The PVP is dead and even if I wished to farm those points i CANNOT because no group can be formed.
The universal medallion was a great idea, so sad how it turned out. 😞

Archived