Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4 + 25.7.4.1

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

This is garbage, you can't call it universal, if in fact it is not universal. 

46 minutes ago, rodzzila said:

A super easy fix is to have normal drop in the mission (heck, leave excav as 2 and it still competes with the others) and only give the Arbis credit every two rounds.

i'd take that, but it still would cause me to rarely do arbs, most missions dont have what i need, i just want excavation/vodyanoi nerfed or another method that is actually fun to be viable.

Disruption giving 20k an hour is "viable" but it's still not very good. with this nerf its going to be at most 12000 an hour, which when you are getting 1200-1350 endo a vodyanoi in 3 minutes, means you can get the same in 30. Serously. can we nerf that crap before saying "oh look at this mode that requires EVERY SINGLE STAR CHART NODE UNLOCKED and a warframe/weapon loadout capable of killing level 500-750 mobs? a stupid mission that requires NOTHING MORE THAN A NEKROS gives more than an arb in rewards by a factor of 2.

at this point i'll pay money to get a cohesive answer to justify that insanity from DE. next moves on you, @de - riddle me this and ill buy 100$ in plat.

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing

Hi, im the kind of guy you talking about here, someone who earned (in the past) max conclave rank, and this decision is mistake. 

As much as i proud of my conclave trophies, i naturally wish i could earn more of them, except i cannot. Its virtually impossible to get them at this point - i haven't been able to find a conclave game for a... Year? Two years? I have no idea if you have the conclave data, or what this data says, but conclave community is not only small, its niche to the point that if i want to get any conclave standing at all, i'll need to find every player for a whole match myself. I don't have enough friends who play Warframe to fill whole lobby, and even if i did, this could be bordered on cheating the system, because everyone be there for a same reward, too. And yet its the only way, so again, i had fun playing conclave back when i could find a game, but its quite literally been impossible for me to play.

Conclave desperately need some sort of focus shift. If someone tell me that there is less people playing Conclave in the world than bloody Guns of Icarus, i'd believe them without a doubt.  Hell, im 99% sure that there is more people interested in mastering Shawzin, then ever playing Conclave again. Sure, keep the PvP aspect, for those who care, but we would very much appreciate a more stable way to earn Conclave Standing, even something so trivial as weekly deeds, like Maroo's hunts and Clem raids. Those medallions probably wouldn't solve the problem in the long term, but at least it would have been something.

129 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

staticor is still firing on one hand instead of both hands.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

7 hours ago, Izuku_Kasumi said:

Please fix kavats on derelict. They are visible only with scanner

I don't find this. They are now invisible when scanning, or shift back and forth between visible & invisible when scanning them. Made it a lot harder to scan them. Otherwise, appears to be the same although they do seem easier to kill but that may just be me.

43 minutes ago, DeathshotSE said:

I believe this is the right decision. There will obviously be several players that will whine about not being able to use it for Conclave. Don't let them sway your decision making DE. Full disclosure I have some Conclave cosmetics/mods because I played it for several hundred hours long after it was first introduced so my opinion may be biased. It was not fun 70% of the time, but I kept playing for the rewards and it was something to do.

Conclave-only rewards are ALL cosmetics. It is a self-feeding system that has no ties to PvE. None of it is necessary for the main game. If you could progress Conclave rank outside of Conclave, then the game mode will be even more dead. The few players that play it either enjoy the game mode, want the cosmetic rewards, or somewhere inbetween. Removing the motivation for cosmetics with Universal Medallion will make players have even less reason to play Conclave. That will ruin any future plans to improve Conclave since why try to make it better when you can rank up by not playing it.

If your going to lock cosmetics behind a gamemode that is universally agreed on to not be fun and reject the use of universal medallions for Conclave; right then and right there they should've promised the warframe community future changes and improvements to the gamemode itself. There is a reason people don't like Conclave and the majority of playerbase never touches it, so fix it.  Its BS to keep all that stuff locked away from the majority playerbase. If you're not going to update Conclave then give us another way to get those cosmetics. No one hours and hours into a bad game mode they hate playing just to get some cosmetics and majority never will (myself included).

Okay, still numerous bugs across the game, BUT steadily they are getting stamped out.
PLUS the texture and lighting are ALMOST back to spec.  Good work D.E.  
Also, THANK YOU (no sarcasm, just heartfelt) for owning up to fact the new render engine had NOT been ready for date-night when launched last Thursday.
Very glad all of you at the barn are getting things back on an even keel visually and game-play wise.

1 hour ago, MrMako183 said:

This is such a glorious joke, a joke, a slap in the face, the amount of idiocy in this paragraph is outstanding.
It sure doesn't feel right to have a bad pvp mode that is nothing, but jank that no one wants to do or play, except a small majority that screams the loudest. This yank is horrible, and unprecedented, specially since it's no longer "Universal" it should be "Selective", so the item makes sense. I'm sorry DE but no one wants to do conclave, and every time you've made it fun at all it was changed back into obscurity (Lunaro), etc etc. Also, on the mindset of "especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing" then this medallion shouldn't exist at all, since "meh cetus grind", "meh fortuna rep(s) grind", literally any farm, grind, etc, becomes a argument of "I did it first, they shouldn't have it easy", it's a flat out, bad argument, specially for a bad game mode that's been almost universally downplayed upon.

i find conclave fun, but no one plays it so i cant get into a match lol

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Rendering Changes:
As mentioned back in 25.7.2, the team has been relentlessly working to fix issues brought up with the Rendering changes brought in Update 25.7.0. The most prominent feedback was related to ‘dull looking metal’, and you weren’t wrong! 

We’ve applied a shader change to the entire game for an overall wash of the dull metal textures to reduce roughness. This should be most noticed on characters (Warframes, Operators, etc) where your Fashionframe eye is trained to spot imperfection.

Fixes:

Thank you for fixing the rendering problems, and faster than I expected!

But more importantly, you have my praise for wasting no time to fix what apparently was a graphical bug that turned out to be a health hazard!
Trinity is my most reliable work horse and I can enjoy playing her again!

So happy :)  Thank you.

Amp models are still broken. Every brace except for clapkra is tilted clockwise noticeably, all the scaffolds are tilted along the x axis by varying degrees, and all the prisms seem to be a bit too far forward. About a month and a half ago, maybe a bit longer, you said you would work on fixing rotation. Shortly after, a hotfix rotated the fortuna amps to make them face forwards, and fortuna scaffolds were no longer sideways. Since then, there have been no changes. Are there any plans to fix those?

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:

As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Can we have x2 conclave rep events on a semi-random schedule so conclave draws enough low-mid skill players for it to be fun for those of us who aren't conclave regulars?

6 hours ago, Cryssoberyl said:

I spot that these "fixes" did actually, literally nothing. No, really. There is literally. No. Change. It is just as bad as after the first update. Let's review:

Before 25.7.0, when the game still looked good:

ux8q5SM.jpg

After 25.7.1:

7P3amgZ.jpg

After 25.7.2:

EE56pHj.jpg

And now, after 25.7.4.1:

5NbpLyt.jpg

NO DIFFERENCE. NONE. Metals are still plastic. Colors are still washed out. Light is still blasting. Prisma equipment is still ruined.

You didn't fix anything! Just scrap the new rendering and change it back please!

agree. remove any and all changes to rendering. no one likes the changes. 

"Controller defaults are: Exit is now the start button (unbindable)"

But why? The last part is completely unnecessary, why not just let everything be customizable. Was the same thing with channeling and instant-weapon swap changes with unbindable keys getting added 😧 

Didn't have anything like that before, and now i fear we'll get more and more locked keybinds with future reworks or added systems. nobody likes them.

3 hours ago, anfuerudo said:

As someone here said, DE ignored 11 pages of feedback with a lot of structured and well laid out thoughts on Gauss... and then went back on their promise because a couple of people whined about DE's idea of allowing people to use Universal Medallions to gain standing in Conclave. And then there's a collective moan of frustration because of the new renderer... So, yeah, no.

Not responding on the forums is not ignoring. How can you be so sure that 11 pages of feedback went unnoticed? I think it is far more likely that it was noticed and not discussed because the department that assesses whether or not feedback is valid does so behind the scene. Not all suggestions, as well structured or logical as they may seem, fit with the vision of the developer. At the end of the day its their game and just because people want to see things changed doesn't mean the things deserve to be changed.

Archived