Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4 + 25.7.4.1

6 hours ago, Cryssoberyl said:

I spot that these "fixes" did actually, literally nothing. No, really. There is literally. No. Change. It is just as bad as after the first update. Let's review:

Before 25.7.0, when the game still looked good:

ux8q5SM.jpg

After 25.7.1:

7P3amgZ.jpg

After 25.7.2:

EE56pHj.jpg

And now, after 25.7.4.1:

5NbpLyt.jpg

NO DIFFERENCE. NONE. Metals are still plastic. Colors are still washed out. Light is still blasting. Prisma equipment is still ruined.

You didn't fix anything! Just scrap the new rendering and change it back please!

agree. remove any and all changes to rendering. no one likes the changes. 

• Like 2

"Controller defaults are: Exit is now the start button (unbindable)"

But why? The last part is completely unnecessary, why not just let everything be customizable. Was the same thing with channeling and instant-weapon swap changes with unbindable keys getting added 😧 

Didn't have anything like that before, and now i fear we'll get more and more locked keybinds with future reworks or added systems. nobody likes them.

3 hours ago, anfuerudo said:

As someone here said, DE ignored 11 pages of feedback with a lot of structured and well laid out thoughts on Gauss... and then went back on their promise because a couple of people whined about DE's idea of allowing people to use Universal Medallions to gain standing in Conclave. And then there's a collective moan of frustration because of the new renderer... So, yeah, no.

Not responding on the forums is not ignoring. How can you be so sure that 11 pages of feedback went unnoticed? I think it is far more likely that it was noticed and not discussed because the department that assesses whether or not feedback is valid does so behind the scene. Not all suggestions, as well structured or logical as they may seem, fit with the vision of the developer. At the end of the day its their game and just because people want to see things changed doesn't mean the things deserve to be changed.

Still no fix for: 

Still no fix for Venari energy color being always default.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave

What is dead may never die.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Conduit Keys on the ground for a matching Conduit will be removed as soon as it is activate

"Thanks" for this nerf, it was so important and gamebreaking to have an ability to keep ONE key for the next round.

Edited by FollowTheFaceless

wow now one reason to do that disruption mission is gone 1 reason was universal  thing  use   in  conclave   without that its a mission with dum reward  kuva mission that gives 250 at max other  distruption missions reward is not even worth mention haha 

and pvp thing  per match takes atleast  20 to 30m  to find a single match asome  waste of life

thank u DE for a asome game mode 

you must revert this shader fix or do something about it ... the game is looking like 2013...even with good will on one eye and semi-blind on the other this last fix was minimalistic progression at best

secondly...

me as passionate K-Board driver and grinder and loving the Ventkids ( I know lots, very lots of folks who complain the heck about repping up their K-drives let alone formaing it twice) but at the same time being and older PvP veteran who has highest rank and all skins and what not , find it rather sanctimonious to favour one syndicate over another or in your case 👎exclude just 1 syndicate from the universal medallion pool - one could call this favoritism at its worst -... I cannot gain or lose anything anymore - I am literally exempt from blackmailing but this cannot be ... it feels wrong and hurts globally more than it gives satisfaction in specific cases  ...

in short what were you thinking but more pressing what are you doing about it DE? dont we deserve a pure straight logic answer if there is any ????

• Like 1

Please continue to improve the metal renders, they still dont look as good as it was before.

Please fix vacuum/fetch mod so that it works under laggy conditions and isn't reliant on pet distance along with other variables such as host CPU which adds a huge delay to vacuum even if the ping is below 50ms.

Please add more configuration slots for frames. ABC -> DEF. And allow us to quick switch configs without needing go to into the upgrades.

Please fix the SHWAAK and SHARKSUN amp damage on Voms. Its been nerfed by 60%+.

Please add medallions to defense tilesets or boost the standing gained by at least 8*500 = 4000.

Please make medallions persistent in maps so the host can pick up the medallion and people joining after will still get them.

Please re-add mastery symbols at a glance to hover over market item icons and prime parts instead of requiring 2-3 click through. Same with needing to hover over the purchase button to see stats, just display it always.

Please switch a player from SOLO to invite only if they invite someone to their party from Dojo for example. 

Please put the planet name and mission type and level range in the progress window.

Please stop resetting the dojo obstacle course leaderboard every week and instead have it show overall + weekly.

Please clean up the new index map, tons of nooks and crannies make reactant impossible to collect.

Please draw the minimap so that parts of it that you've already explored show at all times instead of fading away in weird blotches. Or whatever this weird mechanic is. Increase the tolerance level for exploration for verticals.

Please add favorite weapon feature so we dont have to scroll through an extremely limited UX that doesn't scale by resolution.

Please add configuration names to the Arsenal general screen so we know what frame and weapon configs we have selected at a glance. Glance value can improve a lot of UX complaints.

Please fix Tyr Regor assassination maniac spawn so they do not teleport/clip through walls/water. They become unreachable and you need to wait a long time for them to "despawn" for the fight to move on.

Please increase extermination spawn rate if players reach the end. Certain extraction tilesets do not spawn enemies until players are far away from the spawning zones.

Please improve survival spawn rate. It breaks if people extract separately, if you're the last person, only 1-2 enemies spawn at a time. Please make the spawn rate better across the board so soloing survival is more comparable to soloing defense.

Please show the number of shadows Nekros has stored up to the maximum 20.

Please fix the hack bounty in Fortuna, it stops dropping data disc for the bounty bonus if you restart the bounty without resetting the map.

Please fix the terrible AI when holding position. 100% of the time they will stop shooting due to queued up actions until you put them back on follow. This applies to spectres as well.

Please fix Arca Plasmor disintegrate not working with Nekros Desecrate (the invisible corpse does not get rolled on for extra drop chance). 

Please fix medallion riven challenge so that picking up medallions actually counts towards unveiling the riven.

Please fix Zhuge Prime reload speed. Reloading from an empty mag results in a 2.0s reload time instead of "reloads twice as fast from an empty magazine" which would be 1.5s (from 3.0s).

Please hide the character model when backed up against a wall. If you stand against a wall it blocks your ability to look or aim.

Please delay extraction until after a void relic has been chosen. For example, if all 4 people stand on extraction in a survival, it extracts before the reward choice screen pops up.

Please display different types of upgraded relics when clicking on a linked relic.

Display how many reactants people are carrying in index in the playerlist. Or a total number being carried by the team with a (bonus) indicator. There is no need to hide this information other than to hurt player efficiency. 

The short term feedback here is good from my perspective.  None of the level lighting got worse, some of the Grineer levels are actually looking better, and nothing new is broken.

This said, prisma skins still seem to be an issue.  I have a prisma skin for my lander, and during the loads it now looks like blue plastic.  I get to a relay, and can see the bottom only and the blue metallic effect is intact and well.

Still a lot to fix, but it feels like we're finally back to the patch as a net zero.  Specifically the good additions weigh out the bad breaks.  My only concern now is that a couple days later and finding a good random group on disruptions is pretty hard.  It seems like the Mars mission has nothing to reward, Sedna is only being used to farm Gauss (note, not Goss), Uranus is being ignored once the weapons finally drop, and Lua is a gigantic frustration farm to get another Lense BP to drop at 5% rates.  Top that with a 15% drop rate and needing 5 components and the increase to standing gain won't be matched by the effort of just using a greater Lense.

As a side note, you've screwed up quite a bit on the scanning.  I scanned everything on PoE, and it doesn't appear in the codex anymore.  The OV animals appear, but nothing from the Plains.  It's likely another bug, or you've telegraphed the content you're coming out with in the near future pretty hard.  The huge amount of Infested codex entries that are still blank makes it hard to not conjecture.  Then again, we're now getting a 1500 standing farm for infested, which is 500 more points than the daily challenge.  Maybe somebody there is just not getting the same memos and slapping things in as upcoming features before they're actually planned.

Regarding the universal standing tokens...why?  You're looking at another collectible, where some things would cost you 100 of these, with a 5% drop rate about every 5-20 minutes.  They don't offer a real reward, like the 750 endo drop on Round C of Onslaught.  20 minutes of grind with no credits and resources, to get something less than a single ayatan sculpture could offer is insulting.  It's expecially insulting when the only thing of practical use for these now is Simaris, due to the uneven daily mission and miserable reward for rescanning things already in the codex. 

Of course, none of this would matter if you reworked the Simaris grind.  If nothing else, maybe let use choose which daily we want to do (based off of a rotating list you setup).  It'd be nice to always get an x4 scan choice, rather than these x2 and x3 shenanigans.  It wouldn't really matter what the thing was, only that we could select our time investment and thus rewards.  The RNG triple layer (count, target, and value per scan) is pretty frustrating.  From where I sit the RNG is there not as a feature, but as a pseudo challenge/differentiation engine that makes the grind seem less grindy if you turn off your brain.

Almost Conclave level of bolting a poor PvP implementation into a co-op PvE game levels of backward design.  One where you "listen to the community" to protect universal standing from applying there but still have a 5000 mutagen mass research tax for the lackluster wet fart of the Hema because it's "respectful of players" who have already invested time in getting the resource that drops in single units rarely.  I have done the Hema grind, and I'll gladly let other have it for 1000 mutagen masses researched (10 players at 100 each for a small clan, scaled up as needed) if you'll give us a way to get Conclave standing to buy the limited number of things there that are worth the effort.  Otherwise you've got captures to grind PoE and OV, stealth kills for affinity based rewards (syndicate and focus), the Pearl for Vent Kids, Eidolon farming for Quills, and Profit-taker for Little Duck.  Note that Conclave is just a grind, against players who know how to cheese, and thus it's walking into a meat grinder and expecting fun....a pretty special expectation in my book.

• Like 2

Provvok shoulder guard is still messed up.The metallic texture should be on the machete, the matte texture used to be more glossy, plus all the colors were swapped(where orange was white, where white was blue and where blue was orange)resulting in not matching with many armors.

sJPLq1J.jpg

And can we have a fix for the Scarab syandana already?It's been more than a year and those metallic textures make any color washed up and don't match with anything.Either revert it to matte or give it the same texture as Inaros deluxe.

2FDdoLc.jpg

In general most gear doesn't look good with 2 metallic textures and especially when 1 color slot uses both mettalics and matte textures.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Disruption Changes:

• Disruption Arbitration now requires 8 completed Conduits to extract. It was always meant to be 8, but Mainline didn’t include that change!
    • Rewards are still given every other round: 4 Conduits per Round = 2 Rounds to extract.

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

How about you work on your long overdue content drops that we've been waiting on for well over a year instead of making unneeded and infuriating changes to things that don't need fixing? And what 2-3 players from conclave did you listen to when you decided to remove UNIVERSAL Medallions from conclave? 

Honestly whats the purpose of nerfing disruption either? Are we getting to many trash rewards at a time? I'm glad i got my rewards already because I don't want to play this game mode anymore.

1 hour ago, Leqesai said:

Not responding on the forums is not ignoring. How can you be so sure that 11 pages of feedback went unnoticed? I think it is far more likely that it was noticed and not discussed because the department that assesses whether or not feedback is valid does so behind the scene. Not all suggestions, as well structured or logical as they may seem, fit with the vision of the developer. At the end of the day its their game and just because people want to see things changed doesn't mean the things deserve to be changed.

Thats a fine understanding on how ppl should just shut the hell up and dont even provide feedback cuz eventualy DE will do what ever they want SILLY ME"facepalm".

• Like 1
3 hours ago, vomder said:

This is garbage, you can't call it universal, if in fact it is not universal. 

Reminds me when the 1st idea came out for universal vacum to split it into 3 mod thats collect different loots.

4 hours ago, AdunSaveMe said:

I disagree wholeheartedly. Conclave needs drastic improvements, but allowing people to get PvP rewards by playing PvE isn't the solution.

Im sry to say but knowing DE's history on going back and fixing older content i rather take my chance of a band aid fix this time NO for real no jokes and all i dont want to wait another decade till they decide to make conclave more bearable than a chainsaw to the foot.

Also pls  Where is this "lets not band aid this time" comes from THEy always do 2-3 band aid  that fails miserably and they  move on to something else.

YOU WANT PPL INTERESTED IN CONCLAVE WELL DAMN ME IT WONT BE BECASUE OF A 1 K STANDING NOT SO UNIVERSAL MEDALIOAN THAT WILL DO THE MAGIC WHY RUIN THIS AS WELL FOR SOME FOLKS?

11 hours ago, MarshallBanana0815 said:

aw hell no please...
please do not let some few elitists from the toxic pvp community (one of the main reasons i hate it) ruin this for the rest of the players. 1000 points is marginal anyways, but it allows progress nontheless...
otherwise please also remove ventkid/ostron/fortuna/etc again, because it is the very same for players who actively played those parts!

I want to get conclave's mods and cosmetics, because it;s the last things to do. But I WONT DO IT, because I dont like PvP, that;s the MAIN REASON I play this game. Simply PvP can turn toxicity easily because human's ego want to be better than others, and the proof is that they got butt-hurt when the universal medallion can be used for conclave. And that;s why most warframe players dont like PvP, ortherwise they or I would have been playing other games. So no matter how hard DE try to make it better, i WONT TOUCH IT, and i believe many people in this game also are like that.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Where can i downvote? Conclave is dead and the opposite of fun.