Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4 + 25.7.4.1

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:

As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

This just means that the conclave is a chore because if conclave is fun, people playing conclave wouldnt go agitated when the Universal Medallion can be applied for conclave. Simply put, they go through it just for standing and for things out of standing, and felt their time was wasted when Universal Medallion introduced originally.

12 hours ago, ludo3009 said:

So since when were we farming toroids with excrecrable conditions ? 😮

Since I started playing in January AFAIK, I have been waiting 6 months for a Sola Toroid so that I can access VS. The idea that this poor balancing wasn't apparent to DE is laughable.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

I think this is extremly sad.

I really liked the idea to be able to get, even if only in a very slow manor, have a possibility to get the Conclave rewards without being forced into this specific mode, which defiates more heavily from any other aspect of the game, than anything other mode.

5 часов назад, Leqesai сказал:

At the end of the day its their game and just because people want to see things changed doesn't mean the things deserve to be changed.

Sadly, that's not how things work. We're living in the world of live services and Warframe is DE's service. That effectively means that it's a product-in-process, which in turn means they are somewhat limited in their decision making process and have to listen and cater to the majority of their playerbase. It's not that hard when you consider that the majority of playerbase only wants consistency, engagement and rewards, and that people at DE actively shape playerbase's opinions and desires into what DE envisioned. But that usually applies only to general direction of the development. Cases like Arbitrations, Universal Medallions, Gauss(and other frames) are still reviewed on a case-by-case basis and then they have to listen and provide feedback on the opinions that small but very vocal part of the community expresses.

DE's going back on their promise to introduce Universal Medallions to the Conclave is the latest but not the brightest example of it.

Iwoply's not pleased.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Please keep in mind that even though rendering is more accurate/consistent now, some legacy materials could suffer. Let us know if you spot something funky! 

Dex Liset skin still looks like garbage in the loading screens. Additionally it still misses the thruster effects that are present on all the other skins when you open the front thingies. The Dex skin is just a solid color.

And couldn't you guys fix the bow animation bugs & daikyu holster bug when you were already doing some slight bow buffs? It's been in the game for such a long time now that I feel bug reports often just go by unnoticed.

• Further decreased the max size of Atlas’ Rumblers ever so slightly so they no longer get caught in certain doors.

would it not be better to just have them clip a bit? its only when going through a single door that its an issue anyway and thats 30 cm to cross... to reduce the size overall just for that short time frame that also we come across very rarely is a bit of an odd choice imo.

4 hours ago, Scissorsmith said:

I'm very much happy about medallions not applying to conclave. People shouldn't be able to max a pvp thing without actually playing pvp. Most of the rewards are exclusive in their use to pvp anyway, excluding cosmetics. And you can get the other stuff through other means, so no reason to let people max conclave without doing conclave.

Also, finally, the toroid bug fix.

This is notsouniversalmedlion  provides 1 k standing wich is less than what i get for logging in and going afk akkad for 5 wave, jokes aside if ppl actualy wanted to level conclave whit this they would need to  farm disruption BIG TIME like full time job time we are talking about  considering its not even a fixed drop but a rng spin.

The best case scenerio would have been like this : most ppl would may turn in some notsouniversalmedalion to get the missing some k standing to max for the next level or an item

and the very few ppl who would have actualy hard time grind for these medalions i would say #*!%IN WHY NOT the guy LITERALLY spends stupid amount of time just to get  minimal standing for a game mode he would get the standing much easier IF IT WERENT SO #*!%ING GOD DAMN DEAD AND ACTUALY ENJOYABLE if he wants to  avoid Conclave this much IN FACT IF  MOST OF PPL want to avoid it soo #*!%in much why spit into their faces?

But ofc i know whats this all about same as whit Excal P expect its 100 times  stupider now.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

There goes the only use for the medallions. 1k rep for pve syndicates is trash.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

@[DE]Megan Thanks for this but will you make the universal medallions useable for Vox Solaris and/or Quills?

Fixed ‘PICK UP KUVA CATALYST’ being incorrecting translated in Japanese

Fix this fix being incorrectly translated in English patch notes.

For the most part fixes seem good though.

However, I am still waiting for the option to change sort-order of applied filters in menus (EG arsenal equip, mods, profile equipment etc,) 
It's not a particularly difficult thing to implement as both C++ And JavaScript have built-in Sort() functions for arrays. Even ActionScript has Array.Sort().

For a game that honestly centers around grinding levels on gear and 'mastering' as much gear as you can to increase your mastery rank- to have the option to filter by mastery rank(equip menus)', fusion levels(mods), and progress(Profile>Equipment). to have to scroll to the bottom each time to see what you still need or what you can level can take some time- especially if you're one of the players like me that buys a lot of slots and keeps nearly everything- it's a bit silly. The ability to swap sort order between ascending and descending would be a really nice QoL change.

Also, please, fix color correction. Being as it is it leads to both oversaturation and overexposure on corpus ship tileset(and probably everywhere else, but on corpus ship tileset it's the most noticeable thing).

With color correction on:

Спойлер

UsgehLO.jpg1AO5iDd.jpgFjWqA5i.jpg

And the same scenes with color correction off:

Спойлер

kmQO2eH.jpgAvOMvFw.jpg3EdxpZD.jpg

Notice how color correction swings color palette into yellowish-green part of spectrum.

And while we're at it, please, please, PLEASE, revert Due Volpi's offset position to how it was before U25 because it clips through everything(and where it doesn't clip it sticks and tangles with parts of the frame, like on Octavia), which can be clearly seen on the attached screenshots.

13 hours ago, Max_Chief said:

No one else noticed that the speed of the Volt has been drastically reduced? No changes have been announced in any Hotfix line announced since the "Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0" update after receiving this hotfix I noticed this change bizarre, in a super fast build that I always used I don't have the same result anymore, alias now the motion animation of the volt during use and while the duration of the second volt speed remains awkward, the volt does not take another thousand steps and the super fast speed moves at long strides like the nezha but besides being unpleasant this animation to the volt, also the loss of performance of the build. The questions I ask myself are:

1- Is this a bug that has already been identified and fixed soon?

2 - Or was this a purposeful reduction [NERF!] In D.E's volt speed to make Gauss the fastest warframe in the game, since this bug only appeared in the update that brings warframe gauss to the game?

3 - I sincerely hope that this speed-reducing condition of the second volt ability and its strange animation will be corrected soon and that it is just a bug because if this was done intentionally by DE as a nerf way it will be discouraging, given that many things like warframing skills. guns, raids and other fun things in the game before, nowadays are not even used anymore due to poorly implemented in-game reworks, which make tall MR players who support the game from the start and who have helped and yet They help turn the community into something as grand as today and lose interest in the game.

It's really surprising that this topic has so little interest. Our favourite speedster dethroned by lil' tin-plated kinetic boi. I won't lie, I was genuine hyped for gauss to come out just to try and build another warframe for broken sound-cracking speed. But oh boy, how dissapointed I was, when I spotted how slow his 1 ability was and that it can only be boosted by sprint speed mods (shame).The worst part was when I tried to compare him to my 333% power strength volt boi (lord praise arcane helmets). Upon activating 2 ability I felt like I was under influence of slow nova. And his animation made my internal pepe frog drown in tears. At first I tought that was bug (because, obviously, Volt nerf wasn't mentionet in patch notes). After, I think, second hotfix, DE made him faster again (excluding his animation of course), but it still wasn't and still is not the speed that volt had before gauss release.

As I mentioned in other thread, Gauss - warframe relying on speed and kinetic energy, had to be highlighted somehow as the fastest boi in the star chart. But, for crying out loud, taking another frame ability and smearing it all over the floor is not the way it's suppose to be done. It would be at least nice, if it was mentioned in the patch notes instead of silently pushed through like a crippled ninja turtle in a MGS-style cardboard box.

Don't get me wrong. I still support DE and appreciate their work and effort (sort of) they put to make Warframe kind of fresh end enjoyable, but with this kind of update policy, it's getting harder and harder to continue.

Archived