Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4 + 25.7.4.1

[DE]Megan

Ty for the fixes, what about fixing the now completely useless dojo decoration interface?

Moving decorations after placing them is impossible, they just stay on the spot while only the anchoring arrows move. Also, contributing to them makes the decos become invisible, thus making them impossible to move around after they've been founded. 

Also there's this LONG LIVED bug where if you have any research started but not completed from before the armistice, the orokin lab cannot be destroyed and the research cannot be cancelled, thus i've had to build my dojo around a single room i built years ago.

Finally, lights in the dojo now are somehow off, something broke there and i have no idea what it is, but my eye spotted it the day of the update. The general look of dojo has gotten a lot worse.

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed momentum from your Warframe being carried through to your Operator if you Transferred and then Void Dashed.

Void Dash (×)

Void Mode(√) 

It should be a void mode, not a void dash.    .Please fix it   TY

10 hours ago, Fluffysbeans said:

For having no ties to PVE, it sure has a lot of reward I can use in, gasp, what's that? 

PVE.

Last time I checked, skins, armor sets, starter frames that are fairly simple to get outside of PvP already, and a syandana don't exactly have a huge impact on normal PvE gameplay.

Khora has an unique issue with ALL variants of Riv leg armor: The other is way smaller than the other and the discrepancy is noticeable.

In other news, will we receive the Arbitration changes like 5 waves: 1 round of defense etc. etc. this century orrrr.. the following millenia?

25 minutes ago, JorgeJoestar said:

Last time I checked, skins, armor sets, starter frames that are fairly simple to get outside of PvP already, and a syandana don't exactly have a huge impact on normal PvE gameplay.

The conclave skins, sigils, and armor sets are exclusive to the syndicate's rewards. There's no way to obtain them outside of the toxic environment Conclave is.

I don't need to be subjected to constant flame and harassment because I want a neat skin or sigil, only to get 10 standing a match because that person made it their life's goal to make sure I never leave my spawn point.

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change

Are you guys really going to pull the same card on stuff that really needs changes AGAIN?

Hema, Sibear, Mutagen samples.

The PoE arcanes change was met with lots of praise and even if a few said "waaah, but I spent months crafting each arcane", you guys went with it.

I actually grinded the conclave skins and I dont wish anyone to suffer through that garbage of a mode, where you either find NOTHING or the most toxic tryhards that will foam at the mouth if you happen to be playing with a friend to complete challenges.

If we are really going to follow this path, I DEMAND the arcanes to be changed back because I crafted them before the changes. I DEMAND that people have to farm fish parts to buy bait. I DEMAND that ephemera and rare mods drop rates return to either old chances. I DEMAND that everything costs only mutagen samples and argon crystals.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb sneakghost1:

for a tenno that is female will have dreads but if its a guy it wont have that

i know, that´s the problem imo.
why is it gender based? having it independet of your operator would be better (since i read some like the dreads others dont like them, the best solution is an auxiliary slot)

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Warrior-EN-:

@[DE]Megan Thanks for this but will you make the universal medallions useable for Vox Solaris and/or Quills?

You're gonna have to explain your logic there. You dont want uni medallions to work on conclave because of the time and effort people already put in but you want them to work for quills/vox? Following the logic in that excuse they shouldnt exist at all and you should farm sentient cores from eidolons and toroids for vox like everyone who has already done it. It would just be fair right?

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

It's not universal then. Remove this garbage item now being a waste in the droptable. All the other standing is too easy to get. Literally the only point of these was an alternative to conclave standing.

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

That's the plan 🙂 

Lies. You're just quickly replying that in an attempt at damage control. Look at how many replies this hotfix topic has gotten compared to other hotfix topics and even compared to some mainline update topics. And look at the % of replies responding to this specific change. "DE listens to their players" people like to say. What an absolute joke.

So Universal Medallions were altered in order to appease the very small fraction of Conclave players?  In that case, I take exception to the Medallion applying to Quills, Vent Kids and Vox Solaris.  I grinded my ass off on PS4, and am doing so again on PC, to max these guys and it is not fair!  The PVP community "spat at us like dogs" (to quote the very eloquent Twitter comment 🙄), and it's totally reprehensible!  In all seriousness, would a medallion that has a 5% drop chance on Tier C Disruption really have made such a difference to PVP??  Come on!!

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing.

Oh, so the 0.1% of players who play Conclave complained? And that's why you're not going forward with something that the remaining 99.9% would've appreciated? Cool.

4 hours ago, JorgeJoestar said:

Last time I checked, I can't get any of the skins/armor/syandana outside of pvp other than Riv Elite, but I can use them in pve, can't I? Check your info better next time, hm?

1 hour ago, Fluffysbeans said:

Last time I checked, I can't get any of the skins/armor/syandana outside of pvp other than Riv Elite, but I can use them in pve, can't I? Check your info better next time, hm?

That's uh
That's kinda my point

The only things you can get in conclave that can be used outside of conclave are cosmetics, so getting them slightly faster doesn't exactly give you some sort of advantage.

On 2019-09-05 at 9:02 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Well, I understand this but please, find a solution!

Archived