[DE]Megan

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4 + 25.7.4.1

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

@[DE]Megan Thanks for this but will you make the universal medallions useable for Vox Solaris and/or Quills?

Fixed ‘PICK UP KUVA CATALYST’ being incorrecting translated in Japanese

Fix this fix being incorrectly translated in English patch notes.

For the most part fixes seem good though.

However, I am still waiting for the option to change sort-order of applied filters in menus (EG arsenal equip, mods, profile equipment etc,) 
It's not a particularly difficult thing to implement as both C++ And JavaScript have built-in Sort() functions for arrays. Even ActionScript has Array.Sort().

For a game that honestly centers around grinding levels on gear and 'mastering' as much gear as you can to increase your mastery rank- to have the option to filter by mastery rank(equip menus)', fusion levels(mods), and progress(Profile>Equipment). to have to scroll to the bottom each time to see what you still need or what you can level can take some time- especially if you're one of the players like me that buys a lot of slots and keeps nearly everything- it's a bit silly. The ability to swap sort order between ascending and descending would be a really nice QoL change.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 17 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed firing Exergis at the right time as Gauss’ Redline is activated causing you to be able to fire it continuously without needing to reload.

this hurt my feelings 😞

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Let us know if you spot something funky! 

Prisma Xiphos still looks like plastic!

PoE animals (Condrocs / Kuakas / Mergoos) still not listed in codex after beeing completly scanned...
This is pretty old bug, and still no fix 😞

XuWrAqI.jpg

Few treads from other players:

Спойлер

• Upvote 2

Il y a 17 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode

But it feels right to lock items behind a PvP gamemode in a PvE game ?  #CanadianLogic :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Also, please, fix color correction. Being as it is it leads to both oversaturation and overexposure on corpus ship tileset(and probably everywhere else, but on corpus ship tileset it's the most noticeable thing).

With color correction on:

Спойлер

UsgehLO.jpg1AO5iDd.jpgFjWqA5i.jpg

And the same scenes with color correction off:

Спойлер

kmQO2eH.jpgAvOMvFw.jpg3EdxpZD.jpg

Notice how color correction swings color palette into yellowish-green part of spectrum.

And while we're at it, please, please, PLEASE, revert Due Volpi's offset position to how it was before U25 because it clips through everything(and where it doesn't clip it sticks and tangles with parts of the frame, like on Octavia), which can be clearly seen on the attached screenshots.

13 hours ago, Max_Chief said:

No one else noticed that the speed of the Volt has been drastically reduced? No changes have been announced in any Hotfix line announced since the "Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0" update after receiving this hotfix I noticed this change bizarre, in a super fast build that I always used I don't have the same result anymore, alias now the motion animation of the volt during use and while the duration of the second volt speed remains awkward, the volt does not take another thousand steps and the super fast speed moves at long strides like the nezha but besides being unpleasant this animation to the volt, also the loss of performance of the build. The questions I ask myself are:

1- Is this a bug that has already been identified and fixed soon?

2 - Or was this a purposeful reduction [NERF!] In D.E's volt speed to make Gauss the fastest warframe in the game, since this bug only appeared in the update that brings warframe gauss to the game?

3 - I sincerely hope that this speed-reducing condition of the second volt ability and its strange animation will be corrected soon and that it is just a bug because if this was done intentionally by DE as a nerf way it will be discouraging, given that many things like warframing skills. guns, raids and other fun things in the game before, nowadays are not even used anymore due to poorly implemented in-game reworks, which make tall MR players who support the game from the start and who have helped and yet They help turn the community into something as grand as today and lose interest in the game.

It's really surprising that this topic has so little interest. Our favourite speedster dethroned by lil' tin-plated kinetic boi. I won't lie, I was genuine hyped for gauss to come out just to try and build another warframe for broken sound-cracking speed. But oh boy, how dissapointed I was, when I spotted how slow his 1 ability was and that it can only be boosted by sprint speed mods (shame).The worst part was when I tried to compare him to my 333% power strength volt boi (lord praise arcane helmets). Upon activating 2 ability I felt like I was under influence of slow nova. And his animation made my internal pepe frog drown in tears. At first I tought that was bug (because, obviously, Volt nerf wasn't mentionet in patch notes). After, I think, second hotfix, DE made him faster again (excluding his animation of course), but it still wasn't and still is not the speed that volt had before gauss release.

As I mentioned in other thread, Gauss - warframe relying on speed and kinetic energy, had to be highlighted somehow as the fastest boi in the star chart. But, for crying out loud, taking another frame ability and smearing it all over the floor is not the way it's suppose to be done. It would be at least nice, if it was mentioned in the patch notes instead of silently pushed through like a crippled ninja turtle in a MGS-style cardboard box.

Don't get me wrong. I still support DE and appreciate their work and effort (sort of) they put to make Warframe kind of fresh end enjoyable, but with this kind of update policy, it's getting harder and harder to continue.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

Ty for the fixes, what about fixing the now completely useless dojo decoration interface?

Moving decorations after placing them is impossible, they just stay on the spot while only the anchoring arrows move. Also, contributing to them makes the decos become invisible, thus making them impossible to move around after they've been founded. 

Also there's this LONG LIVED bug where if you have any research started but not completed from before the armistice, the orokin lab cannot be destroyed and the research cannot be cancelled, thus i've had to build my dojo around a single room i built years ago.

Finally, lights in the dojo now are somehow off, something broke there and i have no idea what it is, but my eye spotted it the day of the update. The general look of dojo has gotten a lot worse.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 18 heures, AnFangs a dit :

Well that's disappointing.

Yeah , but in a way , i understand.
Some Tennos suffered/force themself to play it i think.

Maybe they'll change there mind again later.

Still 10 Loadout Slots missing, if you search for an Layout it still has a Blue overlay.

Atterax is still a stick in Dojo

Edited by Blutprofit

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed momentum from your Warframe being carried through to your Operator if you Transferred and then Void Dashed.

Void Dash (×)

Void Mode(√) 

It should be a void mode, not a void dash.    .Please fix it   TY

10 hours ago, Fluffysbeans said:

For having no ties to PVE, it sure has a lot of reward I can use in, gasp, what's that? 

PVE.

Last time I checked, skins, armor sets, starter frames that are fairly simple to get outside of PvP already, and a syandana don't exactly have a huge impact on normal PvE gameplay.

• Like 2

Hello
Knows well to want to correct the problems but it should also be able to play your game because since this hotfix I can not update the game. If a person had a suggestion.

Thanks for the help

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added custom Shawzin keybind settings for keyboard and controller!

• Keyboard defaults are: Fret keys have moved from mouse to arrow keys.

This will be much better. Ty ♥

Khora has an unique issue with ALL variants of Riv leg armor: The other is way smaller than the other and the discrepancy is noticeable.

In other news, will we receive the Arbitration changes like 5 waves: 1 round of defense etc. etc. this century orrrr.. the following millenia?

25 minutes ago, JorgeJoestar said:

Last time I checked, skins, armor sets, starter frames that are fairly simple to get outside of PvP already, and a syandana don't exactly have a huge impact on normal PvE gameplay.

The conclave skins, sigils, and armor sets are exclusive to the syndicate's rewards. There's no way to obtain them outside of the toxic environment Conclave is.

I don't need to be subjected to constant flame and harassment because I want a neat skin or sigil, only to get 10 standing a match because that person made it their life's goal to make sure I never leave my spawn point.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change

Are you guys really going to pull the same card on stuff that really needs changes AGAIN?

Hema, Sibear, Mutagen samples.

The PoE arcanes change was met with lots of praise and even if a few said "waaah, but I spent months crafting each arcane", you guys went with it.

I actually grinded the conclave skins and I dont wish anyone to suffer through that garbage of a mode, where you either find NOTHING or the most toxic tryhards that will foam at the mouth if you happen to be playing with a friend to complete challenges.

If we are really going to follow this path, I DEMAND the arcanes to be changed back because I crafted them before the changes. I DEMAND that people have to farm fish parts to buy bait. I DEMAND that ephemera and rare mods drop rates return to either old chances. I DEMAND that everything costs only mutagen samples and argon crystals.

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 6

20 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

are there plans for more qol changes?

like a favourite systems for weapons/warframes ?
unknown.png

or an operator auxiliary slot ?
unknown.png

for a tenno that is female will have dreads but if its a guy it wont have that

vor 6 Minuten schrieb sneakghost1:

for a tenno that is female will have dreads but if its a guy it wont have that

i know, that´s the problem imo.
why is it gender based? having it independet of your operator would be better (since i read some like the dreads others dont like them, the best solution is an auxiliary slot)

25 minutes ago, MobyTheDuck said:

Hema, Sibear, Mutagen samples.

1.just delete the sibear
2. mutagen samples? what are those? sounds like some made up material needed for like some infested weapons that people have been farming for 5 years with only failure

• Like 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Warrior-EN-:

@[DE]Megan Thanks for this but will you make the universal medallions useable for Vox Solaris and/or Quills?

You're gonna have to explain your logic there. You dont want uni medallions to work on conclave because of the time and effort people already put in but you want them to work for quills/vox? Following the logic in that excuse they shouldnt exist at all and you should farm sentient cores from eidolons and toroids for vox like everyone who has already done it. It would just be fair right?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

It's not universal then. Remove this garbage item now being a waste in the droptable. All the other standing is too easy to get. Literally the only point of these was an alternative to conclave standing.

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

That's the plan 🙂 

Lies. You're just quickly replying that in an attempt at damage control. Look at how many replies this hotfix topic has gotten compared to other hotfix topics and even compared to some mainline update topics. And look at the % of replies responding to this specific change. "DE listens to their players" people like to say. What an absolute joke.

Edited by -AxHx-Vile
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

So Universal Medallions were altered in order to appease the very small fraction of Conclave players?  In that case, I take exception to the Medallion applying to Quills, Vent Kids and Vox Solaris.  I grinded my ass off on PS4, and am doing so again on PC, to max these guys and it is not fair!  The PVP community "spat at us like dogs" (to quote the very eloquent Twitter comment 🙄), and it's totally reprehensible!  In all seriousness, would a medallion that has a 5% drop chance on Tier C Disruption really have made such a difference to PVP??  Come on!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4