[DE]Megan

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4 + 25.7.4.1

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave.

Lol, just remove them from the game then, the only thing it is doing is diluting the drop tables, nobody is interested in farming for a medallion that only gives 1k standing when there is already plenty of other ways of getting standing and other way better medallions out there, the only appeal those had was for conclave, and no, nobody will start playing conclave because you decided not to apply those medallions to conclave.

I was actually interested in playing disruption since you promised those medallions would apply to conclave, now i literally have 0 reason to play the new game mode, kuva rewards are abysmal, nobody need some fancy lua lenses to farm focus, gauss and weapons are farmed, and now the medallion is useless ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Caramello
  • Like 5
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 39

This hotfix made my launcher stuck on "checking for new content" ....

[Edit] Finally after 52minutes my launcher is working again

[Edit2] Nope false alarm... it's still stuck on "checking for new content" well... i'll just wait for the next hotfix to play the game.

Edited by Zhaeph

good changes to the conclave one, it makes sense. As much as I dislike pvp, I understand that. Any changes to Kuva Disruption? Or could you release the statistics over the past couple weeks of Dropped Kuva from Kuva Survival versus the new game mode or just a graph depicting how many people play the mission per day? I can't help but feel like it's gone down since release(expected) but never gone up or went steady. 😞

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, SpagHeddy said:

Thanks for the hotfix!
And thanks for the operator momentum fix!

Have some sleep, you don't need to spam and edit just to be the first in every single hotfix.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Okami_Shiranui said:

Just to confirm, Arbitration disruption is still 1 round = 1 reward right? If not then I consider that mode dead to me.

that's exactly it. they killed the one reason to do an arbitration anymore
imagine rewarding players and then saying it was a mistake

• Like 4
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 14

Some metals still look dull, like the primary colour of Opticor Vandal and the tertiary of Dex Liset

• Upvote 3

Unhappy to hear about your medallion decision, the item has now no value for someone who already has everything in the game like me, beside the conclave stuff. At the same time this entirely remove any reason to play disruption ever again.

• Like 4
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 26

I'm really happy to see the Toroid situation fixed!  But just in case, Does this mean that regular Toroids in the Caves are spawning correctly? I know that's much more luck dependent, but those were also vacant during this bug.     

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

That's the plan 🙂 

Custom game options for conclave private matches would be nice. Since there's no way to introduce people into conclave properly without them getting slaughtered, being able to change private matches to allow vets to teach them could help.

Alternatively, the Specter AI could possibly be worked into Conclave to provide a warm up/practice mode. They can use powers, switch weapons, and use parkour moves that players do (albiet it looks buggy), as long as they're not walking aimbots I think it could work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

So what kind of "discussion" was had with the players on this? Did you poll the handful of people who actively play Conclave and they complained about this tarnishing the value of their achievements in PvP? Considering how little standing the universal tokens grant, they're far outdistanced by any other sort of Standing gain that can be made through other means, making them effectively worthless. You've taken something that could have been a cool extra in the Disruption rotations and made them a wasted drop.

• Like 4
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 42

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

LOL.

So, for some reason you "decided against" majority of PvE game and leave no chance to get this skins not even after few years?

Well, how about at least allowing the Universal Medallion became for other game mode source of Standing? Now it's just a joke. Let's say you need 100k Rep.  3min*20rounds( couse 5%)*100= 100 hours. For something this rare it should give 5k standing each to be barely usefull.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 26

Loki’s Invisibility etc

May I ask why, when that ability is active, our screen will turned into 'colorblind' mode when Color Correction is turned on? Why you guys insist on not changing it to look normal?

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Toroid Changes & Fixes:

• Increased drop rate from 1.1% to 2%.
  • Fixed Toroids not dropping from non-Raknoid enemies at Spaceport, Research Base, and Temple of Profit in Orb Vallis.

Heaven does listen!!! *thank you DE*

20 minutes ago, JewishMan1 said:

Can you make opening relics(void fissures) take 8 nodes in disruption as well? 4 is too fast for 10 reactant to drop and waiting is boring. 

No.

Gauss is still being looked at, they are still collecting feedback and probably adding more fixes in the background. This change is actually pretty big, as now in redline reviving a teammate is no longer a death sentence for your battery. Its a lot of coding and testing, it takes time. They arent abondoning him, just making small changes over time. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Fixed incorrect Energy colors on the Simaris Helios Skin.

I love you! ❤️ Thanks!

After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing.

aw hell no please...
please do not let some few elitists from the toxic pvp community (one of the main reasons i hate it) ruin this for the rest of the players. 1000 points is marginal anyways, but it allows progress nontheless...
otherwise please also remove ventkid/ostron/fortuna/etc again, because it is the very same for players who actively played those parts!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 39

1 minute ago, Caramello said:

Lol, just remove them from the game then

nah son gotta have them bloated drop tables for your new idea that you want to force on players

1 minute ago, TechParadox said:

You've taken something that could have been a cool extra in the Disruption rotations and made them a wasted drop.

you described 99% of this game

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Katinka said:

Last time I took part in a Conclave event all the feedback I saw was from established Conclave players complaining about how they couldn't enjoy the event because of all the noobs.  As one of those noobs just there for the event, it didn't really intice me to keep playing after it ended.

Sorry to hear that. As a Conclave player myself, I personally don’t care if I’m playing with “noobs” or not (though speaking honestly, I’m not the best player myself). I’d like to imagine that what you encountered was just a vocal minority and that the majority of players you’ll meet in Conclave are just there for their standing, but it’s hard to say honestly. There certainly are players who have that sort of complex, but in my experience they were not commonly encountered.

One of the main issues facing Conclave is the lack of players, which often results in people either not finding games or being matched with players way above their skill level. Neither of which are appealing or fun prospects. Hopefully DE manages to address this in a way that ends up being enjoyable for players like yourself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

Wukong Deluxe's stone material is still far worse than it was before the mainline.

Before:

Spoiler

before.png

After:

Spoiler

after_2.png

Please fix this, the flat look is a major downgrade, and extra jarring now that his non-stone parts are all glossy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Disruption Changes:

• Changes to reduce marker clutter:
    • Markers only show for active Conduits or if a player has picked up a Conduit key for it.
    • One marker will always be shown if there are no active Conduits and no Conduit Keys picked up.
    • Conduit Keys on the ground for a matching Conduit will be removed as soon as it is activate

Eeeek no! Please keep all 4 conduit markers on the map regardless of who has which keys or not! That's how we figure out who is going to which conduit-pair room. Also, deleting duplicate keys is awful because we pick up and hold them to speed up the next round!

Basically this is a big fat nerf to how my clan likes to run disruptions.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 8

Might that be fixed lighting and/or reflections I see? Fashion Frame is back in action, time to enjoy this game again. TY DE <3

I believe I'm not alone in saying that having a PvE path to ranking up Conclave standing would be a plus, only a select few can stomach the chore to grind for the skins they offer.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 10

Can we please get a roll-back on the metallic changes? Every frame looks like they've been dipped into a vat of oil now.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 5