Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4 + 25.7.4.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, IShindaI said:

So dissapointing to see a good game mode getting killed by the devs that dont want to see that the big problem in there are the pointless rewards.

Arbitration disruption was good because was almost as efficient as doing excavation with the added factor of "FUN" something that you take away after every hotfix.

Disruption was the only arby mode I could stand to play. Arbitrations are dead to me now if it's 2 rounds = 1 reward.

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Is this a joke? 1k standing for each medallion is not going to break conclave... i feel like this is a joke.

Good work on the metallic textures they look somewhat better.

The Shawzin is now unplayable on the Steam Controller.  It previously worked, but I think it might be due to the fact that the Steam Controller uses in-game inputs like Fire and Aim rather than Right Trigger and Left Trigger.  Please have someone look at how the Shawzin functions with x-input devices in conjunction with Steam.

37 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave.

Well, no real point in finding those medallions then. I mean, they're kinda pointless to begin with, but at least farming them for the Conclave made some sense since Conclave is even worse.

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue where Cloud Walker being deactivated would launch Wukong in the direction he was traveling before activating it. He now maintains the momentum that he was traveling with during Cloud Walker.

What about when activating cloud walker? The cloud would kept the momentum, which was really hard to control, has it been fixed?

36 minutes ago, ExcaliburUmbra said:

featuring more PvP events to help drum up interest and boost the player count.

Thdy already tried that with Quicksteel and a Valentines Day event, mlst people hated it and it didn't achieve anything

All the fixes are much appreciated, like operator momentum, dual oculus glass and toroids, but the medallion change doesnt make sense to me. Why would I now grind Disruption over and over for that 5% C rotation drop chance when I can farm thousands of guaranteed standing in dedicated syndicate missions every day? This reward is dead on arrival now.

Thanks for the update but I share the sentiment that Universal Medallions should also be allowed for Conclave Standing. Very few people play that mode and the grinding to get to higher standings is absurd to begin with, it's not only not funny but it doesn't contribute to the game outside of it (which is what matters the most for almost anybody). People want to access the rewards\cosmetics but IMHO either allow UMs or the mode needs a complete overhaul.

Also, the "it would not be right to players who already did the grind" doesn't work for me. Just because somebody did something so tedious doesn't mean that everybody now has to be subjected to the same thing.

So, if you're going to remove the universal medalion for conclave, you might aswell remove it from the game.'Cuz since one tweet is enough conversation for y'all, I think one coment here is too. I grinded a lot of my stuff with Vent Kids, Cetus and Fortuna. If I did, it's only fair that everyone does too, because that's the point in removing it from Conclave, right? 

54 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Toroid Changes & Fixes:

• Increased drop rate from 1.1% to 2%.
  • Fixed Toroids not dropping from non-Raknoid enemies at Spaceport, Research Base, and Temple of Profit in Orb Vallis.

i feel the difference 30 per 40min with drop chance booster is a bit more than 0 per hour with same booster 3-5 days ago.

55 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing.

At least someone other than the 100 people in Conclave seems to care about Conclave.

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!

Lame.  I was already thinking of actually using them to work on some of the more useful mods so it felt like I could maybe stand a bit more of a chance if I ever wanted to tip my toes into the mode. Sad that a few people wanted to horde some skins knowing it would take people days of farming and turning in medallions to get the skins they wanted.

Plus it would be upwards of 3000 of the medallions to get to max rank and buy the various things.  Anyone willing to put in that amount of time to get those medallions should be allowed to have the same rewards as it would take probably way longer than doing it through conclave. 

hace 55 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Shawzin Changes & Fixes:

• Added custom Shawzin keybind settings for keyboard and controller!
    • Keyboard defaults are: Fret keys have moved from mouse to arrow keys.

Fixes:

• Fixed Nova’s Antimatter exploding prematurely when aiming with your gun, and looking down a bit.
  • Fixed Ivara's Sleep arrow sometimes causing birds to fall through the ground.
  • Fixed Volatile Orokin Containers having a blue light instead of the intended red.

Thank you!

Archived