[DE]Megan

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4 + 25.7.4.1

Where is my eidolon fix

Everything is doing more damage to eidolon limbs post-update, and with the right rivens or setups anything can either oneshot or delete their limbs so quickly it might as well be a oneshot, despite clear dev intention against regularly oneshotting them when Chroma got his Vex Armor's damage calculations reworked. As of current, Rubico is slightly broken (definitely a bug) and the teralyst has had it's 94.5% damage reduction curbed to ~80%, making the fights a joke compared to what they were before. If those changes were intended, I would appreciate dev responses to clarify; but as it is not in the patch notes it's probably a bug, and bugs need to be fixed.

Please? If y'all need more data about this I can provide more.

Edited by RWBY-WhiteRose

12 hours ago, Katinka said:

Guess I wont be bothering farming them then.  Conclave Standing was the only thing I thought I might use it for as I can get Standing for anything else easier in other ways.

12 hours ago, PrinceMeliodas said:

So with the way to get conclave standing now shattered from outside the conclave. Will we ever see any of the conclave skins come into the market? I'd really like to finish all the nikana skins. I know the Riv Elite a conclave item made its way into the market.

Likely no, Conclave is dead and it will be dead forever, any changes, fixes and attempts to make it better will likely fail. The fact that they declined this choice to allow us to give it to the conclave just proves my point. NO ONE but PvP fanatics likes Conclave.

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 11

1 hour ago, JewishMan1 said:

Can you make opening relics(void fissures) take 8 nodes in disruption as well? 4 is too fast for 10 reactant to drop and waiting is boring. 

I think increasing drop chance is a better alternative. Look at extermination missions for example, you'll get 10 before you kill 30 people.

• Upvote 3

Still the gold plate looks dull than before. But overall nice update

Wasn't Volt also supposed to be able to run on water and coolant? He doesn't seem to be able to do it.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed momentum from your Warframe being carried through to your Operator if you Transferred and then Void Dashed.

I actually really enjoyed that while it lasted ✈️

Fixed Ivara's Sleep arrow sometimes causing birds to fall through the ground.

THANK YOU. Been a thorn in my side forever now.

I have noticed recently that when you break the windows on the corpus ship tileset (and thus activate lockdown), releasing lockdown does not make the diffused sounds (from the vacuum of space) go away after everything returns to normal.

• Like 2

please fix the amps I love my operator 

it makes me sad to see her amp clipping through her hand.

Can Ya'll make the Prisma Landing Craft skins proper shiny like they use to be instead of the dull waxxy shine they became after the graphic update.
unknown.png

• Upvote 3

Why is getting Atmos Systems the hardest thing to get in this game? 

Im trying to get Baruuk but Atmos Systems drops are like non existent still??? 

Every player that has Baruuk told me they just brought him through Plat, DE can we get fix on this? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Yual said:

Thx Megan!

Pleas keep conclave rewards inside conclave gamemode. That would be unfair for thoses who make their way to the max rank.

Why?

The grind to get everything from conclave solely from universal medallions would be insanely long and way worse than just playing conclave.

The people who benefit the most from being able to use universal medallions for conclave standing are people who have already ranked up by playing conclave and don't have everything they want from it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 13

please allow us to apply skin on top liset prime, or add toggle prime detail for those who have it.

thank you

Very disappointed in the decision to withhold the ability to use Universal Syndicate medallions for Conclave standing. There are many players who were looking forward to that, myself included.

In addition, please allow us to customize the lens color of the Dual Oculus Operator cosmetic. I liked the sunglasses that they had turned into.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 11

il y a 4 minutes, Zecthus a dit :

Sure, for whoever is lucky enough to even find a match on conclave. Very fair, very " accessible"...

The players themself make it difficult to join a party. And it isnt even a "veterant" probleme. You dont have to win matchs to earn reputation.

• Like 1

There's no hope for a dojo invite fix. :sad:A whole week of having to use a workaround to be able to trade in my dojo.

If you still don't know it goes like this -

I join the dojo, right click and invite someone doesn't work, typing /invite doesn't work. The workaround is opening their profile (which takes an actual minute or two to load) then closing it and I'm able to invite. If I open my own profile I'm locked in place and unable to move but I gain the ability to invite again as well.

This problem is persistent in The Remnants of the Void dojo.

Edited by Feltal
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Yual said:

The players themself make it difficult to join a party. And it isnt even a "veterant" probleme. You dont have to win matchs to earn reputation.

You won't have to loose either if you can't even join. Conclave is dead, people should just face it already. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 7

57 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4

Rendering Changes:
As mentioned back in 25.7.2, the team has been relentlessly working to fix issues brought up with the Rendering changes brought in Update 25.7.0. The most prominent feedback was related to ‘dull looking metal’, and you weren’t wrong! 

We’ve applied a shader change to the entire game for an overall wash of the dull metal textures to reduce roughness. This should be most noticed on characters (Warframes, Operators, etc) where your Fashionframe eye is trained to spot imperfection.

Please keep in mind that even though rendering is more accurate/consistent now, some legacy materials could suffer. Let us know if you spot something funky! 

Thanks for the hotfix. Just a head's up, the new Operator suit is still kind of busted. Has been a bit more dull, less shiny, and/or lighter since the rendering changes (Especially in well lit areas like the Operator's room), even with the darkest shade of black on it. Images below are before, after, and closeup with entirely the darkest shade of black from the Smoke palette. 

AacUvUu.jpg3sFREC4.jpgTShiMoCg.jpg

• Upvote 1

Fixed (for real this time) Sigils not stacking in your Inventory when obtaining multiple copies.

Err. friend, my sigils still not stacking. There are still multiple same sigils....

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, MokutoBunshi said:

I conclave player made a complaint directly to steve on Twitter iirc. If you have an issue might I suggest a discussion starting there...

I make sugestions to Scott, Steve, and company constnatly on augment ideas, game mode tweaks, visibility issues (low vision sucks.) I even made a suggestion Scott liked about allowing operators who dash into enemies to do a superman punch for an instant knockdown/stagger. People have been complaining here, on reddit, youtube, and elsehwere that conclave as a game mode promotes attitudes that are opposing to the normal loop of what gets people interested, to the point that it's like... five toxic people screaming about 'muh accomplishments and achivements' screaming at everyone else, and a general feeling like if you do anything to dare annoy any of those players you'll be accused of win trading and get locked out of the ENTIRE game.

So given you are literally sneering down your nose at the rest of the population about a game modethat literally was statistically less populated than raids.... and raids went away. What do you suggest to draw in new players in a way that doesn't make those newbies feel like they'rej ust being trotted out as fodder for people like you to crow about being scrubs?

In short? How can we be made to feel welcome when the stereotypical conclave player is seen as a selfish entitled elitist jerk who makes CoD and Counterstrike's communities appear well mannered in comparison?

37 minutes ago, Caramello said:

Lol, just remove them from the game then, the only thing it is doing is diluting the drop tables, nobody is interested in farming for a medallion that only gives 1k standing when there is already plenty of other ways of getting standing and other way better medallions out there, the only appeal those had was for conclave, and no, nobody will start playing conclave because you decided not to apply those medallions to conclave.

I was actually interested in playing disruption since you promised those medallions would apply to conclave, now i literally have 0 reason to play the new game mode, kuva rewards are abysmal, nobody need some fancy lua lenses to farm focus, gauss and weapons are farmed, and now the medallion is useless ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

While i share the sentement. I actually could find uses for the medallions as is. Problem is while I personally could find a purpose, as in 'oh hey i'm swapping syndicates around so this will help me redo standing' the big draw was going to be Conclave. If you're going to lock conclave out because 'pride and accomplishment' lock out simmaris, vent kids, quills, etc for the same reasons. 

37 minutes ago, -CG-ImMrBloo said:

good changes to the conclave one, it makes sense. As much as I dislike pvp, I understand that. Any changes to Kuva Disruption? Or could you release the statistics over the past couple weeks of Dropped Kuva from Kuva Survival versus the new game mode or just a graph depicting how many people play the mission per day? I can't help but feel like it's gone down since release(expected) but never gone up or went steady. 😞

There is literally nothing sensical about this decision. As stated above, conclave has less useage than raids used to and raids got removed. 1k standing. HELL, even 5k standing medallions suddenly aren't going to invalidate oncalve players. It's a slog and a grind regardless given low drop chance in a single game mode and maybe twitch drops/alerts. It isn't the end of the world for those sitting atop the conclave mountain hurling boulders at us PvE plebs.

35 minutes ago, TechParadox said:

So what kind of "discussion" was had with the players on this? Did you poll the handful of people who actively play Conclave and they complained about this tarnishing the value of their achievements in PvP? Considering how little standing the universal tokens grant, they're far outdistanced by any other sort of Standing gain that can be made through other means, making them effectively worthless. You've taken something that could have been a cool extra in the Disruption rotations and made them a wasted drop.

Exactly. What was this discussion. Please, post that discussion so we can read it. Was it 'everyone begging one guy who's stubbornly in favor of PvP?' What was yoru rational here? How did you come to this outcome as being fair and good given how little people like conclave, the community perception of 'hardcore' conclave players being elitist A******s, and how unliked the past pvp events were alongside the continued fear of being banned from the entire game because someone's throwing a hissy fit. Explain your logic. PLEASE.

31 minutes ago, MarshallBanana0815 said:

aw hell no please...
please do not let some few elitists from the toxic pvp community (one of the main reasons i hate it) ruin this for the rest of the players. 1000 points is marginal anyways, but it allows progress nontheless...
otherwise please also remove ventkid/ostron/fortuna/etc again, because it is the very same for players who actively played those parts!

Second/continuing the motion. Fair is fair and if you aren't going to throw us a bone to give us an alternitive path up the PvP mountain that is still a slog, but one we are equipped and willing to deal with? Axe everyone else getting any love.

31 minutes ago, ExcaliburUmbra said:

Sorry to hear that. As a Conclave player myself, I personally don’t care if I’m playing with “noobs” or not (though speaking honestly, I’m not the best player myself). I’d like to imagine that what you encountered was just a vocal minority and that the majority of players you’ll meet in Conclave are just there for their standing, but it’s hard to say honestly. There certainly are players who have that sort of complex, but in my experience they were not commonly encountered.

One of the main issues facing Conclave is the lack of players, which often results in people either not finding games or being matched with players way above their skill level. Neither of which are appealing or fun prospects. Hopefully DE manages to address this in a way that ends up being enjoyable for players like yourself.

Alright. I'm going to admit to feeling hostile towards people who like conclave. So instead I'm goign t oask for your input here.

How would  you make conclave better? A place where people like me will actually have fun rather than this 'oh you're either first place or you get scraps'? Give me your insight on how to improve conclave so it will be better.

More importantly. What made you look at a PvE focused game. Then go 'nah i wanna play this game mode that has literally one percent of the playerbase and is often viewed as this toxic cesspit of hatrid' and go... 'yea, forget CoD, Halo, and the like. I want to do that!' Can... you please answer that?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 6
  • Upvote 11

Thanks for the update! But my prisma skins of Scimitar and other landing crafts had stopped being shiny with render update and is still not shiny again.

• Upvote 1