Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Research Labs freezing up

AreTwo

Ever since the latest main-line update I have been unable to open up what my dojo's research labs are offering for me to replicate. The screen just freezes, only allowing me to click on the chat buttons. Can't exit, can't hide owned, cant hit escape to back out. Only able to chat. Hitting the chat shortcut doesn't even open it, i have to click it to open the chat window.

tesgd1Y.jpg

I've run into the very same issue, all the dojo research rooms appear to have this problem. If you wait in the menu long enough it'll eventually load, but it takes a while. It's probably a ping issue. If you have high ping it takes longer for the menu to display.

Edited by GentlePuppet

11 minutes ago, GentlePuppet said:

I've run into the very same issue, all the dojo research rooms appear to have this problem. If you wait in the menu long enough it'll eventually load, but it takes a while. It's probably a ping issue. If you have high ping it takes longer for the menu to display.

I doubt its a ping issue. This only began happening to me since the new main-line update which was with Guass. How long did you wait in the menu then it loaded? I've been here 10 minutes and nothing.

9 minutes ago, AreTwo said:

I doubt its a ping issue. This only began happening to me since the new main-line update which was with Guass. How long did you wait in the menu then it loaded? I've been here 10 minutes and nothing.

I recently had to move to a new place (didn't have a choice) so I'm stuck with satellite internet being the only thing available to me, so I just figured it was a ping issue. As for waiting it took me maybe 5 minutes before it finally decided to load for me. Once it did it's working fine.

5 minutes ago, GentlePuppet said:

I recently had to move to a new place (didn't have a choice) so I'm stuck with satellite internet being the only thing available to me, so I just figured it was a ping issue. As for waiting it took me maybe 5 minutes before it finally decided to load for me. Once it did it's working fine.

I haven't moved nor has my connection changed at all. The waiting hasn't worked for me at all. I'm just gonna play another game until I can access the research labs as that's the only MR stuff I have left to get. Heres to hoping it gets fixed sooner rather than later.