Mesa Prime no chaps toggle please?

On ‎2019‎-‎09‎-‎05 at 5:51 PM, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

We can finally see those sexy prime boots! Please!?

Don't you really mean see the Prime Bootae better.  😂 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Is it possible to get a prime details option for mesa prime that removes the ***less chaps .... I really like the vest and the pants ... just the floaty fabric of the pants drives me crazy... I accidentally posted this in art and animation but I dont know how to delete a post ... so I'm reposting here ... where I orginally wanted it

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, zioxei said:

Half a year since this was posted, lots of people requesting it, and still no change. But you know what's really important? More banjos.

tenor.gif

Edited by (XB1)YoungGunn82
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

On 2019-09-05 at 7:51 PM, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

Just look at how nice this looks. uojnx5jk8hk31.png

We can finally see those sexy prime boots! Please!?

Thank you. 

Wow, this is much better than an original. Could have this customization option.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

There are so many little details like this that it would be  nice to have the option to remove just for more variety. Personally I like the chaps, but I dont always want them.

Also thinking of any Warframes that come with built in armour - the model for them *without* the armour exists, let us use it.

• Like 2

I'm in full support of this too. I love Warframe's sleek metallic aesthetic, and all the dangling cloth stuff ruins it for me - there are plenty of frames I simply don't play because I feel like I'm dragging around my whole wardrobe. This also shouldn't be that difficult for DE to implement, since there have been plenty of updates where various danglies were accidentally removed, only to be fixed in the next update. So, if it's something DE has enabled before by accident, it shouldn't be too hard to make it work on purpose. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...