Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.1.2

[DE]darryl1

Hi DE, just wondering if you guys got around to looking into an option to disable draw damage or move the damage numbers to somewhere other than right in front of where you are aiming, right now they are essentially blocking your line of sight in unzoomed state and long range.  Steve said he would add it to the list in the link below.  Thanks.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/80898-update-9-next-steps/page-7

Edited by PROteinxstack

I would still like it if you could look into differentiating similar mods that are being used on different, and sometimes lower level, weapons. also can't you make a system that makes it so that any mods that are used on a sentinal weapon just don't show up or are highlited with something so i don't keep picking mods i want to keep on my sentinal that i think aren't on it and turn out they are?

I would still like it if you could look into differentiating similar mods that are being used on different, and sometimes lower level, weapons. also can't you make a system that makes it so that any mods that are used on a sentinal weapon just don't show up or are highlited with something so i don't keep picking mods i want to keep on my sentinal that i think aren't on it and turn out they are?

Currently: If you're in any of the upgrade tabs or your mods inventory, you will notice mods that are already coloured before you mouseover them are already being used in something and the greyed-out colourless ones are idle mods. In any case, they have recently added the mechanic in the arsenal where an individual mod can be applied to an infinite number of individual items (Warframes, Weapons, etc.) with the exception of the mods on your Sentinel Weapon cannot be simultaneous equipped to your own weapons. So I don't see how you could possibly be having the problem you are having.

Currently: If you're in any of the upgrade tabs or your mods inventory, you will notice mods that are already coloured before you mouseover them are already being used in something and the greyed-out colourless ones are idle mods. In any case, they have recently added the mechanic in the arsenal where an individual mod can be applied to an infinite number of individual items (Warframes, Weapons, etc.) with the exception of the mods on your Sentinel Weapon cannot be simultaneous equipped to your own weapons. So I don't see how you could possibly be having the problem you are having.

it just bugs me especially when i can't tell which mods are on which weapons. sometimes they are a lower level and such and it cause a whole bunch of confusion on my part. and i still wish there was a way to tell whats installed on the sentinals that at most would be helpful.

Okay, i just checked and Vor is now defeatable again.

However upon encountering and the cutscene being finished he teleported away and was nowhere to be seen in the arena. Instead me and my two team mates found him several hundred meters away in one of the hidden rooms of the asteroid set.

Apperently the bug he had initialy on Phobos of teleporting into a random spot in the level has now re-appeared again on Mercury. If anyone else encountered this, please report.