Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.1.2

[DE]darryl1

So Phorid will now have a chance to drop resources? Thanks, droprate was horrible for months.

I think it was referring to his insanly high BP Drop Rate, he was one of the only boss's until Lephantis where you were able to get all the BPs in like 6 runs or less no matter what. The only other times people managed that was with RNG Goddess's luck.

Excellent~ 

mlfw5741-octavia_clap_by_samabayon-d50d6

Perfect. Almost everything I wanted was included in this fix.

However, I still have some issues with the new "mod sharing" system, it is still a bit too confusing because I cannot see which mods are already equipped in something when I am in the interface where I drag & Drop mods into their slots. A real headache sometimes if you happen to have a couple of identical copies of, for example, let's say Rank 6 Serration. It is impossible to tell which one is in use and which one isn't when trying to equip it on your Dethcube. Because they seem to be picked from the list randomly, ending up the system putting a different mod card in every weapon, using them up so that there are no "idle" mods left and there is no indication of which ones are available to use. There is just now ay of keeping track of this, aside from tearing them out from all weapons, kitting out the Sentinel first and then putting the mods back. And there is still a chance your Dethcube and Wyrm are using a different Serration mod.

im gonna agree with this. While Im sure its an easier fix with cosmetic changes to a pet..... other things should be higher on your priority list.

Like why are all the loots tied in with physics? Make them drop like a rock or give them extra gravity weight so weapons dont fling them all over the map.

This!