Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)Kuljack

Conclave methods to grind?

With DE decision to pull back on their word for the medallions to function for Conclave, my desire for the ranks and standing was lifted only to have the rug pulled beneath it.

Before I fall back into despair, a lonely place where I only look at gear at Tenshins shop dreaming of what could be and hydrating myself off my own salty tears... is there any methods to grind this standing while avoiding the dedicated try hards who banish the timid PVP-shy players such as myself back to the world of PVE?

I used to love PVP in general, but as I have gotten older I just do not enjoy the idea of it as much. I’m also more casual now and just honestly can not compete with the daiyku/sigma & octa warriors out there who are better than me. Also, the conclave mods for me aren’t enjoyable but I desire Tenshens wares.

So, are there ways to friendship this standing? The conclave sigil says it gives rep for wearing it but I never get standing. Does it give more when worn IN conclave?

Afraid not, don't know its the same for consoles but us on pc can't even find a "farm" squad without the potential of aquiring a game ban. I am unsure as to whether it is permanent or temporary. 

Basically its either suffer the tryhards or ignore its existance entirely.

It's really simple, actually.

Get a few people together that are about on your level, start a game and play against each other. No one is getting banned as long as you're just playing against each other. You don't have to be a PvP progamer or whatever. Just:

• Don't do obvious kill/win/challenge trading
  • Don't team up with your buddies against other players in Annihilation

That's all there is to it.

My recommendation to gain standing is to work towards the weekly challenge. It gives 50k standing and some other goodies. But make sure you aren't close to the rank's cap when you reach that, because annoyingly, it's in the form of a message which gets automatically opened after a game.

In all the years they still haven't changed that, so be careful to not lose a lot of standing because of that Conclave rank limit.

How to Grind Conclave:

Step 1: Don't Care. (Like, seriously. Put no effort or feeling into a match at all)

Step 2: Just hold Forward. Just. Hold. Forward. Occasionally steer yourself to avoid running into walls constantly, but for the most part, just move in a direction, and let those Try-Hards do their things. Eventually one of the "Gods" will win the match, or the Timer will count down, and you'll get the same amount of Standing regardless.

This is a hard question tbh because pvp in this game is complete garbage.No one queing in the first place

since they remove the universal medallion thing idk what is the best methods to grind conclave.

I'm already maxed in conclave I have the syandana and I will say there are just times where you will find people BUT for the sake of the people not willing to get there buts kicked on repeat, I suggest DE do what some of the conclave players have been suggesting and add frame fighters or even just put in more work on lunaro. They dropped the mode so fast and then act like they don't know why it failed. DE's biggest problem is upkeep there game is in a stagnant state, they don't update what they have made often enough.

2 minutes ago, crossdark211 said:

No one queing in the first place

There aren't people playing 24/7 which is what you want for any game but there are times when you can find just full games of people to play against.

Conclave is not a bad game mode it just doesn't get the support it should. For example Lunaro isn't bad people just dont wanna learn it and DE dont put in the work to get people to play it. I guess rewards also play a part in why people don't play but not my job to come up with rewards.

I will say im happy that the medallion doesn't apply to conclave. Play pvp or don't get the stuff that simple for me.

11 minutes ago, crossdark211 said:

how long did it take to max conclave?

Honestly couldn't tell you I did it a good while ago, but I don't think it was the longest process once I realized that the weekly challenge gave a ton of standing. I'm not gonna tell you to play for fun because honestly the grind is part of the reason you're there or even the only reason so I would say just get challenges done even if it's the only thing you focus on in the match. I can't exactly say anything about having people to queue up with I just know there was just random times in the evenings where you could actually find groups of people just playing. It's obviously gonna take longer than the other syndicates because it does require active play but at the same time the rewards aren't must haves so take your time. 

I don't think it says in game but the weekly challenge gives 50k standing and is always the same.

PvP would be fine if they just slowed it waayy down, and limited it to Mk1 weapons, and introduced a Mk1-Training Dummy warframe. GunZ the Duel existed, S4 League existed. They were fun. Third person PvP can work.

55 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

There aren't people playing 24/7 which is what you want for any game but there are times when you can find just full games of people to play against.

Yeah ok, I'm in Australia. Never once have I been able to enter the conclave queue and find another player.

11 minutes ago, anarchy753 said:

Yeah ok, I'm in Australia. Never once have I been able to enter the conclave queue and find another player.

There are some problems with how the lobby system works. There is a hard separation between regions, Recruit Conditioning enabled/disabled, and each game mode. So there are effectively 48 (I think) completely separate player pools.

Additionally, when a lobby/game is full, you obviously won't be queued into that one, either.

Your best bet is to set your region to NA and try to find a game when it's evening in the US, I'd wager. Also, you can try joining the Conclave Discord through https://discord.me/conclave (direct invite link) and hopefully find some people willing to play there.

aw, was hoping to have a chance at a couple of Teshin's offerings without needing to saltify myself.

oh well, guess Teshin isn't getting a visit after all.

3 hours ago, Sighfer said:

Third person PvP can work.

Gears of War existed, so third-person camera was never really the part of the equation anybody was in doubt about

It was everything else

I would consider playing Conclave if they had stuff like K-Drive racing (unmodded basic ones only), or something that doesn't go for a direct PvP, Lunaro doesn't seem to be interesting either, I would have even suggested Frame Fighter to be the only real PvP but I suspect is a bad fighting game on its own.

If Lunaro had been Rocket League with Warframes like it was begged for instead of the love letter we got to the obscure 90s browser game..then you'd have a different story right now...

I guess let's see what the PVP racing entails..Side Note: I cannot stress enough adding a Indiana Jones Race to it...