Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ShawzinBot 2.0 - Fully revamped!

Heracles421

I just told you that i asked the same question to the support and they answered that :Capture3.png
I leave the same message here if you want to translate it

Révélation

Bonjour ewen2000,

Pour des raisons de sécurité nous ne sommes pas en mesure de vous fournir plus de détail quant à ce qui a causé la suspension. Assurez-vous simplement de n'avoir aucun logiciel destiné à tricher ouvert lorsque vous jouez à Warframe, car cela pourrait causer une suspension même si celui-ci se trouve en arrière plan sans être utilisé.

Nous pouvons cependant vous confirmer que la suspension de votre compte n'était pas liée à l'utilisation du ShawzinBot.

Cordialement,
L'équipe du Support Warframe.

• 1 month later...

Is there any to make the bot stop pressing the space bar (the whammy function) while it is playing a song? Every time i load up to play something that whammy thing gets in the way and makes every song I play sound like garbage

13 минут назад, Makkaph сказал:

Is there any to make the bot stop pressing the space bar (the whammy function) while it is playing a song? Every time i load up to play something that whammy thing gets in the way and makes every song I play sound like garbage

Remove the tick from "Enable Vibrato" in shawzinbot

7 hours ago, Makkaph said:

Is it really EVERY song on every note or just certain songs at certain points? All the Vibrato is there for (at least when it's used by the bot) is to play those G#s and Bs, though it doesn't sound all that good really. So unless it does it at every note, you're probably better off with transposing the notes up and down.

• 2 weeks later...

IDK about you, but for some reason I cannot make it work. Like I can start it, and play th MIDI, but it's off. Then I looked at the config file and it's saying: version: 1.0, but downloading 2.1.1 just gives me the 1.0 version, any help please?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-02-13 at 1:23 PM, Devids10 said:

IDK about you, but for some reason I cannot make it work. Like I can start it, and play th MIDI, but it's off. Then I looked at the config file and it's saying: version: 1.0, but downloading 2.1.1 just gives me the 1.0 version, any help please?

First, do you mean the 1.0 in the config as the "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>" if so that has nothing to do with the bot version that is an xml deceleration for the formatting of the config file itself.

Second, most Midi sound terrible for Shawzin, I've spent hours in midi editors to tweak songs to make them sound better, this could due to a number of things; how many instruments the midi has, note ranges, tempo, how many notes are stacked up. Midi uses instrument tracks so if you have 5 instruments, you could have spots where it tries to play 5 different notes at nearly the same time. I have no idea if the creator has built in some functionality to avoid this, based on the project detail I'd assume not. 

Third, I have noticed some times that the key get off, this seems more apparent in mission. Could be latency with switching windows, and the bot jumping the gun so the key stroke are off by 1. So I sometimes find myself quickly tabbing through sometimes to get back to the proper key. 

It takes a lot of Trial and error. Like you can see in my earlier posts I got Castlevania's Bloody Tears to play. I was so shocked how well that worked out of the gate, I still can't get a good version of Pink Floyd Brick In The Wall to play, and that has much fewer notes and slower tempo. 

Personally I've found how to manipulate the editor I use to push the first few notes a couple of seconds back to be able to tab back in and start on the right chord.
I will note however I have gotten some midi's from websites where the midi itself was just bad and I needed to redo the whole thing from scratch. That's not to say that the midi files can be playing off tune from what the bot should be playing. I've also created songs that just do not sound right playing from Chromatic and I have to start on a different scale for it to sound right.

cough cough Jojo Golden Wind OP cough cough

But yeah, in some cases it just works right off the bat.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-01-01 at 11:38 AM, ewen2000 said:

I just told you that i asked the same question to the support and they answered that :Capture3.png
I leave the same message here if you want to translate it

I put it into Google Translate for ya. 

Hello ewen2000,

For security reasons, we are unable to provide further details as to what caused the suspension. Just make sure you don't have any software to cheat open when playing Warframe, as this could cause a suspension even if it is in the background without being used.

We can however confirm that the suspension of your account was not linked to the use of the ShawzinBot.

Regards, The Warframe Support team.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Very nice tool.

But where do I get midi songs from?

Found a few sites, but either they don't work with it, or it's only about 30sec.

Had also looked for converters, but either they also do not work or the midis are not played (onlineconverter).

• 4 weeks later...

Epic!

I made something similar in that it converts MIDI files to Shawzin transcript notation, but:
1. Runs in the browser
2. Doesn't connect to the game's process in any way

https://soryy708.github.io/midi-to-warframe-shawzin/index.html

It's all done in the browser. You select a MIDI file, and it tries its best to convert it to Shawzin transcript.

Edited by Climax708

Been working like a charm for me, only thing that bothers me is it not resetting to chromatic at the end of the song. 
Checked the cfg file but nothing in there to make it reset, also checked the github and noticed it aint gonna get fixed soon.

• 5 months later...

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

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I wanna know as well. I mean I wanna test some midi files with this bot in my orbiter. It just uses the string keyboard input commands so basically it should not be a ban reason right? But I dont wanna risk anything.

Edited by -Vegito-