Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Choose your Enemy, a poll of sorts (closed)

HugintheCrow

Hello, you may or may not now me as the mastermind behind Strength to the Enemy, a pretty massive Fan concept thread focused on improving the eponymous enemies of Warframe.

I am currently working on creating 2 all new factions, yes factions. Actual new enemy groups, of the same size and complexity as Grineer, Corpus and Infestation currently have in the game.

And here comes the opportunity for you to choose which one of these I'm going to show off first.

I'm making this thread here, cause I know there is more traffic here than in the Fan Concept section, and you know, for a vote to work, there needs to be voters.

I am purposefuly not gonna give you much details to work with, go with your gut feeling on this one (Which teaser feels more interesting to you, essentially).

So, here are Your options*:

Cast Your Vote!

#StrengthtoViSoRi or #StrengthtotheTorment

ddfm5cy-336ec97a-e5b7-4be4-899a-01db1f95

A secret from before the Golden Gods have risen. They have watched, and now they are coming back.

or

Evil beyond reality and understanding. A crusade against nature. Their suffering is an offering to Her.

Disclaimer: Both factions will be featured in this thread at some point anyway. This question is only about which one should appear first.

Spoiler

*both choices are likely to end in death. I take no responsibility, and cannot be taken to any legal responsibility for the results of your poor choices.

Now that's what I call a decisive advantage. ViSoRi are currently dominating the poll, with 6 votes to a measly 1! (Obviously votes on my main thread count as well)

Perhaps I should tease you a little to increase engagement? Who knows, maybe there is some soon-to-be Torment fans out there, not even knowing their fate.

ViSoRi:

Spoiler

WP_001617.jpg

Torment:

Spoiler

WP_001500.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...