Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Players who have Maxed Rank or active in Conclave I have a question?

Atomic_Noodles

For whatever it may matter for, my K:D is ~0.9 and I have purchased everything in the Conclave store.

An average skilled player probably earns about 1.5-2k standing per 10 minute match. For an MR 25, it would take around 125-167 minutes per day to max out daily standing gain. I feel that this is way too long in comparison to other syndicates, and standing should be at least 3x as it should be now to allow the average player to max out their daily standing in a reasonable amount of time.

As it is now, it's disheartening for many players to play Conclave as their match rewards feel like a drop in a bucket.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Heckzu said:

For whatever it may matter for, my K:D is ~0.9 and I have purchased everything in the Conclave store.

An average skilled player probably earns about 1.5-2k standing per 10 minute match. For an MR 25, it would take around 125-167 minutes per day to max out daily standing gain. I feel that this is way too long in comparison to other syndicates, and standing should be at least 3x as it should be now to allow the average player to max out their daily standing in a reasonable amount of time.

As it is now, it's disheartening for many players to play Conclave as their match rewards feel like a drop in a bucket.

Other syndicates give items that affect gameplay they are gonna have shorter times for rep and to top it off you gain rep passively. Wouldn't argue against a rep increase to maybe a guaranteed 1.5k per game but thats about it since they still have the daily and weekly challenges. Weekly giving 50k standing if you complete it.

2 hours ago, Heckzu said:

An average skilled player probably earns about 1.5-2k standing per 10 minute match.

... I wonder what my 5.5k average really is...

Edit: ... Values might've changed since the last time I went to Conclave...

Edited by Uhkretor

5 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

... I wonder what my 5.5k average really is...

Edit: ... Values might've changed since the last time I went to Conclave...

At one point, when the servers were relatively new, the UI was bugged and the standing gain shown was the sum of all matches played in the current session.

The standing gain shown also includes challenges, which don't count towards your daily standing gain cap.