Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave 2.0 :)

(PSN)sweatshawp

51 minutes ago, (XB1)Saint Nasim said:

He should stop playing it if that is the case.

I hate to use this analogy, but conclave is an acquired taste. You will not enjoy conclave for your first dozen or so matches. A player will not know the maps, or the weapon combos, or even how frames work differently in conclave. They will even be confused on why their PvE loadouts do not carry over into conclave. But if you can stick it out past those days of darkness, you will grow in skill and power. I did not start off liking conclave either. Now? I can not live without it.

To say I hated conclave is a stretch guy is putting false info out there while I don’t like the current state of PvP and do think it’s crappy. I enjoyed the short time to an extent of getting max standing and enjoyed the rewards which are great for my fashion frame overall I think it was worth it. And now I enjoy it more that these guys are upset that they don’t wanna just... play PvP or offer suggestions for fun PvP or new PvP esque modes . It’s a lot of complaining without solution.. sounds like what they lane vets and hardcore players as..

7 hours ago, Walkampf said:

Sure, and why not also cheer on a chainsmoker through coughing blood, he's also just persistent, right?

I could play the straw man game as well. What if Conclave is bad and you guys are just telling yourself it's fun or good? As a matter of fact, that is more closer to Stockholm syndrome. Stockholm syndrome is where someone is disillusioned with the situation. That something is good or fair when really it isn't. What you guys are doing is essentially playing something broken, not fun and stressful but you are telling yourselves that it's okay and there's nothing wrong with it.

See? I can play that game as well. 

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Goodwill:

What if Conclave is bad and you guys are just telling yourself it's fun or good? As a matter of fact, that is more closer to Stockholm syndrome

I'm pretty sure you are massivly confuseing points of view right now. Please try again.

22 hours ago, Goodwill said:

What if Conclave is bad and you guys are just telling yourself it's fun or good? As a matter of fact, that is more closer to Stockholm syndrome. Stockholm syndrome is where someone is disillusioned with the situation.

I genuinely like the gunplay in Conclave, since I used to play a lot of GunZ the Duel as a child, and I unlocked everything in the store without actively trying by just keeping my Celestia lit.

To me, Conclave covers the nostalgia of the bygone days of fast paced shooters. Is the game bad? I personally don't think so, but I'm primarily a PvP player unlike the majority of Warframe's player base.

I can understand console players feeling that Conclave bad. I would never play a fast paced shooter on a controller because they're terrible for shooters.

22 hours ago, Goodwill said:

What you guys are doing is essentially playing something broken, not fun and stressful but you are telling yourselves that it's okay and there's nothing wrong with it.

Some people enjoy stress. Some are addicted to stress. Just look at the entire League of Legends ranked population.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Heckzu said:

I genuinely like the gunplay in Conclave, since I used to play a lot of GunZ the Duel as a child, and I unlocked everything in the store without actively trying by just keeping my Celestia lit.

To me, Conclave covers the nostalgia of the bygone days of fast paced shooters. Is the game bad? I personally don't think so, but I'm primarily a PvP player unlike the majority of Warframe's player base.

I can understand console players feeling that Conclave bad. I would never play a fast paced shooter on a controller because they're terrible for shooters.

Some people enjoy stress. Some are addicted to stress. Just look at the entire League of Legends ranked population.

I was merely copying the arguing antics of another poster in the thread. None of what I said actually reflect my thoughts on Conclave. I've played Conclave and despite its faults, I enjoyed it. Only real thing I didn't enjoy is playing with/against the same people 6 times over or not getting a game at all. I do think there can be a lot of improvements but that's up to DE to decide.