Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs & Longer missions.

JefTheReaper

Basically I could rant and write a entire story, but I don't feel like it due to just coming back from yet another 20 min of my life I wasted on a bugged mission.

What I want: no double duration for things like Arbitrations, no energy reset/drain for stuff like Sanctuary onslaught, no crazy nightweave challenged like 30 min survival rounds.

Why?: 1 the game is so ridden with bugs that you might waste a lot of time on a mission that will either auto fail or at some point become unable to progress.
Example: do a kuva 30 min survival, result: the enemies in the kuva survival or containers don't drop any life support, and the life support pillars don't spawn in fast enough to keep you going on those alone, 20 in and we fail due to there being no way to complete this mission in 30 minutes, 10-20 at best.

2 most people have a life outside of warframe, I get that you want people to play this game as much and long as possible, but don't make us do double length missions for items we only MIGHT get at a less then 3% drop chance by playing a mission for well over half a hour, especially as the game always becomes less stable and prone to bug out the longer a mission goes on.

3 Its near impossible to do with random matchmaking as everyone usually leaves after just 1 - 2 rounds, mainly due to pure boredom as it takes far to long to actually earn something.

4 Yes I know I'm being salty, but I like this game so I will let you hear my complaints about it in the hope that this kind of stuff will get changed for the better so I can go back to enjoying the game rather then being in constant stress and fear of wasting my entire afternoon on missions that have a high chance of failing and bugging out, resulting in my literally having wasted all that time for no progress whatsoever.

I mean I just tried the second kuva survival challenge again not two minutes ago, but instead the game redirected me to the regular survival even though I specifically clicked on the kuva survival mode, wasting my time again!

Third attempt, 2 guys felt like leaving halfway through, forcing all of us out of the mission, yay!

Another example? 10 rounds into Fractures, host leaves and disbands the group, everyone is booted back to the orbiter with NO REWARDS.

Nice way to have spend my afternoon.

Edited by JefTheReaper