Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Decoration Bug

PSvsXBOX

Someone probably reported this, but I will also report it.

So there are 3 bugs I noticed in the past few days while decorating in the dojo..

1. The annoying bug while rotating stuff, when I rotate the peace to the desired degree it moves slightly to the left or right (or up or down) and isn't parallel with the axis anymore, and when I try to move an old decoration it also goes ballistic and gets offset from the axis (was here for a while, and its super annoying. Time to fix this)

2. Sometimes the decorations freeze and act like its not there, you cant interact with it, and then I need to place a new decoration in order to unfreeze it and move it. Also if I try to move old decorations while this bug is active, I cant, I can just click on them and they also get frozen.

3. Newest one. The scaling also gets bugged sometimes and moving the decoration also gets bugged, like you can scale it once and then it freezes and you cant scale it anymore, you have to either use the free scaling with the letter R or just re-enter the decoration mode (doesn't always work, the decoration stays frozen sometimes) also goes with moving decoration pieces, you click on it and it just floats in the air and doesn't do anything.

Hope this will get fixed soon, especially the first one because its been here for a while and its starting to be annoying.

Cheers

Edited by M3JA