Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost all love and respect for this game

(XBOX)TheWingedOne946

Your emblem was probably denied for something other than a pentagram, pentagon, five sided star, etc. 

Emblems will be denied if it contains rule violating content (such as inappropriate language, obscene/vulgar imagery) or if it contains copyrighted/trademarked content that neither you nor DE own the rights to (i.e. an emblem from another game, etc). 

The warning about what happens if your submission is not accepted is clear that you will not get your platinum back. The platinum you spend for an emblem submission is for a DE staff member to review the emblem and, if it's accepted, add it to the game so it shows up on your character.

Why not post the emblem here in this thread? I'm sure that we'd be able to determine pretty quickly what in it resulted in it not being accepted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (XB1)TwiStedInSaneII said:

I got denied a clan emblem because I put a pentagrame? With nothing on it a simple picture and I lose out on 105 Plat?

I never put anything offensive when people can put  a cross? C'mon this game lost all my respected

Show us the emblem. 

I can see something like this being blocked because it's a satanic symbol.

I don't see what's wrong with a cross?

16 hours ago, (XB1)TwiStedInSaneII said:

I got denied a clan emblem because I put a pentagrame? With nothing on it a simple picture and I lose out on 105 Plat?

I never put anything offensive when people can put  a cross? C'mon this game lost all my respected

Please post the image, and the rejection email.

2 hours ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

Crosses promote the Christian cults so a pentagram that promotes the satanic cults should be no different 

I'm not getting into this, but Christianity isn't a cult. (Although certain branches of it can be argued as that)

Satanism is.

Religious symbols are usually banned in general but a cross isn't necessarily a religious symbol.

A crucifix would be. 

• Like 1