Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zealot Derelict Codes - anything special?

FierceRadiance

Question

I've noticed these have started showing up for completing 3 of certain missions, and which allow you to then play an extra mission.

Do these do anything other than that? Or are they just incentives to get Tenno to play Invasion missions (which I guess the rewards alone weren't accomplishing)?

Seems like you get one, you use one, have a nice day. Am I missing something?

7 answers to this question

7 hours ago, TheArcSet said:

Isn't one of the enemies meant to have the same chance as the butchers to drop Condition_Overload?
Although, even if that is true, a once a day mission wouldn't be a great farm.

It's a rare drop from Leaping Thrasher according to the Codex, yeah. But it does indeed seem like a fairly bad farming option. You could stay in that mission for a while waiting for more to spawn, but you could probably slaughter way more Drekar Butchers (the other enemy that can drop it) in the same amount of time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheArcSet said:

a once a day mission

Technically they reset several times a day, but unless you basically do nothing but play Warframe all day, or are lucky enough to complete an invasion just before it resets,  it's difficult to take advantage of that.

• Like 1

On 2019-09-08 at 9:42 AM, nebfab said:

Technically they reset several times a day, but unless you basically do nothing but play Warframe all day, or are lucky enough to complete an invasion just before it resets,  it's difficult to take advantage of that.

Thanks for explaining.