Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any real content coming?

_Eclips3_

3 hours ago, XxElite2015xX said:

Some people are afraid to say it because of how toxic people are here, but the recent content drop was by far, minimal, one warframe and a mission for nightwave which is basically a normal mission with a few new enemies, technichally, there was no new mission, just new enemies for a single mission that's locked behind a key. 
Is there any ACTUAL content coming anytime soon? 

I know you guys love to hide the truth because the truth makes you sad, however this needs to be said.

well im sorry that making new content isn't simple as pushing 5 buttons.

people who whine an complain that there isnt new content fast enough are morons, as never think about what actually goes into making the new content. 
As its sooo much easyier to complain when there isn't new content instead of accepting oh i ran through all the content that is currently int he game 😄 welp guess time to *@##$ an whine so developers will hurry up an get off there lazy asses to make my game have more things to cause i play this game so i have the right to demand they are constantly making new content.

DE has been working on railjack, new war, diviri paradox, Grendel, the next prime warframe an its weapons.
Along with who knows what else they haven't talked about.

im sorry that DE has bothered to work on quite afew things an cant generate enough constant new content to keep you drowning in it.
im sorry that there isn't enough content for a child like you to enjoy
im sorry that DE are not your personal man servants bringing you new things to do every day
im sorry that you feel so entitled to having access to a free to play game that has to make something new every week
im sorry that you have to bother to ask for new content instead of it just appearing after you yawn in boredpm

Kid honestly you need to learn to have patience as making something complex as a game isnt easy an more so when there is a huge fan base that is activly playing it.
I have been playing warframe for 5 an half years an yes i have hit end of content in it, an have gotten sad cause of taking quite some time for some big content drops.
once DE has made something new or have showed abit of what they are planning on bring into the game i am like O_O pc i hate you but show me what this stuff is so i may prepare for it.
I have hit the end of content more in this game than you have an yet 😮 amazingly havent been as ungrateful for any new content as you.

so when your ready to put on your big boy pants an learn to wait patiently you will learn that good things take there time to come

• Like 4