Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Visuals - Fashion Framers Might Like This Too - Need feedback

IllogicalLogic420

ReShade preset that I created. Goal: More realistic, vivid, and dramatic look.

Features:

-Performance friendly

-Crisper, clearer image

-Enhanced visual quality

-Dramatic/immersive feel

-Realism/vividity

-Improves the look of frames (fashion frame people should appreciate this)

-(optional) can open reShade menu ingame or edit .ini file outside of game, to turn "Performance Mode" off. I did not notice much, if any, difference with it on or off, in both visual quality and performance.

Feedback is GREATLY appreciated!

I will release the preset in about a week from today. After feedback is collected, I will make adjustments and then release it.

I hope you enjoy!

Uhm, I can't tell if this is a troll post or not, cuz the twitch video is far from anything you listed, it lags, it stutterers, its immeasurably gltichy and the pixels are all over the place and I'll also like to point you out to this topic here:

If you wanted to make a twitch video of all things, then it's best to try find the rest setup and hardware, as and forgive me here, if this might seem rude, as I don't want to intent it to, but the it looks really toaster PC type of graphics looking. My own hardware and Net Connection is stable, so it chuold either be the latter or twitch failing

Someone else will have to view it, ofc, maybe they get better luck?

DE has a very unclear stance regarding ReShade, so I personally wouldn't risk a ban just to look insignificantly better.

Also, isn't FashionFrame something you make to show off to other players? They won't see your fancy ReShade FashinFrame, just the usual washed out colors.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

DE has a very unclear stance regarding ReShade, so I personally wouldn't risk a ban just to look insignificantly better.

Also, isn't FashionFrame something you make to show off to other players? They won't see your fancy ReShade FashinFrame, just the usual washed out colors.

Also this, Re-shade can't be shown exclay to other players, due to how it works and to download a ReShare just to make their game look pretty is not really acceptable, as 3rd party apps is a no-no.

IIRC Twitch don't like re-shade stuff, as I tired to stream in the past with it and it just causes it to slog down like mad and someone can correct me, if I'm work, but is Re-shade just an overlay of what "your" screen show?, not  acutely doing anything in-game?, so it won't be picked up by recording software?

3 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Uhm, I can't tell if this is a troll post or not, cuz the twitch video is far from anything you listed, it lags, it stutterers, its immeasurably gltichy and the pixels are all over the place and I'll also like to point you out to this topic here:

If you wanted to make a twitch video of all things, then it's best to try find the rest setup and hardware, as and forgive me here, if this might seem rude, as I don't want to intent it to, but the it looks really toaster PC type of graphics looking. My own hardware and Net Connection is stable, so it chuold either be the latter or twitch failing

Someone else will have to view it, ofc, maybe they get better luck?

FFs no, it's not a troll post. Plenty of people uise ReShade, ENB, and SweetFX, just do a quick search. But yeah, be careful using it.

Also, I can stream 60 fps with 1080p with ease. Not sure what the problem is. 😞 I'll just take a video recording (not stream) and that should resolve everything. When I have time I'll do that, upload it, and bam.

3 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Also this, Re-shade can't be shown exclay to other players, due to how it works and to download a ReShare just to make their game look pretty is not really acceptable, as 3rd party apps is a no-no.

IIRC Twitch don't like re-shade stuff, as I tired to stream in the past with it and it just causes it to slog down like mad and someone can correct me, if I'm work, but is Re-shade just an overlay of what "your" screen show?, not  acutely doing anything in-game?, so it won't be picked up by recording software?

It depends. If you need help setting your software up to pick-up reshade, shoot me a DM and I'll show ya how.

Yeah, idk what's wrong with the video. I'll make a recording (not stream) later or something. Sorry 'bout that.

• Like 1

Just now, IllogicalLogic420 said:

FFs no, it's not a troll post. Plenty of people uise ReShade, ENB, and SweetFX, just do a quick search. But yeah, be careful using it.

Also, I can stream 60 fps with 1080p with ease. Not sure what the problem is. 😞 I'll just take a video recording (not stream) and that should resolve everything. When I have time I'll do that, upload it, and bam.

It depends. If you need help setting your software up to pick-up reshade, shoot me a DM and I'll show ya how.

Yeah, idk what's wrong with the video. I'll make a recording (not stream) later or something. Sorry 'bout that.

Sorry its auto-assumption when someone posts such and its the polar opposite of what they are telling lol! 

An video maybe much better then streaming, cuz at the moment Twitch is haven its weird moments, props trying to buy back their most loved streamer (shots fired). About Re-Shade, I've used it in the past and I have some know-how of how to set it up, but again, I no longer use it cuz, it's a dazzle to set up for game after game, just to look "pretty" and ofc with DE's policy of it. Sure alot use it, but it's not really a smart move to show everyone how to add something to a game that chuold get them in trouble, a side-tip: Add an disclaimer perhaps!

As for the streaming, if I may ask, what recording program to you use?, But again, it might just be Twitch, having a moment, last time I tried to watch anyone streaming, twitch just flat-out died. Twitch may be on its last legs here.

32 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Sorry its auto-assumption when someone posts such and its the polar opposite of what they are telling lol! 

An video maybe much better then streaming, cuz at the moment Twitch is haven its weird moments, props trying to buy back their most loved streamer (shots fired). About Re-Shade, I've used it in the past and I have some know-how of how to set it up, but again, I no longer use it cuz, it's a dazzle to set up for game after game, just to look "pretty" and ofc with DE's policy of it. Sure alot use it, but it's not really a smart move to show everyone how to add something to a game that chuold get them in trouble, a side-tip: Add an disclaimer perhaps!

As for the streaming, if I may ask, what recording program to you use?, But again, it might just be Twitch, having a moment, last time I tried to watch anyone streaming, twitch just flat-out died. Twitch may be on its last legs here.

Aha, it's ok no worries, all good.

I hope it gets better. I currently use AMD's ReLive which always works great for me but, lately I've been more or less having connection issues 9long story)

4 minutes ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

Aha, it's ok no worries, all good.

I hope it gets better. I currently use AMD's ReLive which always works great for me but, lately I've been more or less having connection issues 9long story)

Ah AMD been having issues lately, so that chuold be an issue, I use OBS, but one can hope twitch gets into gear