Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we get another option to purchase platinum and other stuff instead of through the eshop?

(NSW)Edcaous

I'm honestly surprised Warframe has an M rating.  It just doesn't seem to fit some of the criteria other than possibly gore and even then it's not nearly as gory as a lot of games.

Also, I wish I could say that I played GTA when I was a kid but it wasn't released until I was like 19.  Now I feel old, thanks.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Elessara1 said:

I'm honestly surprised Warframe has an M rating.  It just doesn't seem to fit some of the criteria other than possibly gore and even then it's not nearly as gory as a lot of games.

Also, I wish I could say that I played GTA when I was a kid but it wasn't released until I was like 19.  Now I feel old, thanks.

There's a lot of dismemberment in the game especially when you use melee, gore is still gore

41 minutes ago, Elessara1 said:

EZCNRMU.gif Mature themes.

1 hour ago, Firetempest said:

*snerk*

But seriously, just from that gif alone it looks like a high tech version of Frankenstein which is a book that was required reading when I was a freshman in high school.  I do admit I don't remember that exact scene in game so maybe it's the context around it that makes it "mature" ... or, y'know, it's just a funny gif.

1 hour ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

There's a lot of dismemberment in the game especially when you use melee, gore is still gore

Not every movie that has gore is rated R (plenty of PG-13 movies out there with gore).  Not every game that has gore is rated M.  Maybe I'm just surprised that as a culture in the U.S. we seem to be more willing to accept gore in films than we are in games.  Although that may be the answer ... other countries have more strict ratings on the gore aspect of games than the U.S. does and the M rating may have been required for sale in other countries.

This is getting a bit off topic though.  To the OP, it's unlikely they'd give people a way to get around the Switch shop.  I would imagine DE has a contract with Nintendo regarding it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, IntheCoconut said:

I don't have the game on the switch and I haven't tried purchasing plat. I take it you can't purchase plat here, on the Warframe.com website? The plat gets added to my account on PC when I buy them here, but I am assuming that wont work on the switch?

no but I wish.

11 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Thats not really all that disturbing, I could probably show it to a couple of middle schoolers without any problems. Heck, they might even laugh.