Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mother Mask from Nakak

Reanimated_Acolyte

Anyone else still waiting on Nakak to start selling this? is it just me?

I feel when they release this stuff they always have em out on the market to have available. However this time around, they werent available. Ive been goin back every day since the update. Havent had even seen the norg mask yet 😞

Now been 2 weeks, been checking EVERYDAY....gonna just call it bugged at this point

Edited by Reanimated_Acolyte
update
  • Like 3

Personally, I'm blaming the three Thumper Floofs for this delay. Assuming it's not in anyway bugged, then that means they're in Rotation for stock. Buuuut, those Three Floofs are ALWAYS in Stock, taking up what was once Five available slots and reducing it to only Two. So, we're waiting for one or both of the masks to appear in these Two slots only, which, as you might have guessed, is likely to take a long while to rotate through its available inventory.

DE. Just increase Nakak's slot space to Eight, if you're going to keep those Floofs constantly around.

1 hour ago, OvisCaedo said:

I'm reminded of when vandal/wraith parts got added to invasions and I think it took actual months for some parts to become available because of the RNG.

But the rotation for those weapons were a larger list than the list on Nakaks mask shop. Usually also i feel new items like this are always available on the day their released. Not in this case, Shes definitely bugged...

On 2019-09-11 at 12:18 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Hey, just clarifying! The Norg Mask and the Mother's Mask are both part of Nakak's inventory rotation, but they aren't always available. The rotation is random, so we can't say exactly when they'll arrive, but they certainly will! Both were added in-game with Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

Hi Helen.

As mentioned earlier, can we look at rotating the floofs for Thumpers out of her inventory? Maybe even just decreasing the chance of seeing a Volt/Trinity/Excal mask in stock every day? At the moment, the rotation looks skewed towards the previously available masks?

Edited by dos3d

On 2019-09-10 at 6:18 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Hey, just clarifying! The Norg Mask and the Mother's Mask are both part of Nakak's inventory rotation, but they aren't always available. The rotation is random, so we can't say exactly when they'll arrive, but they certainly will! Both were added in-game with Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

I understand that cosmetic/decoration items are on rotation. The issue is that anything new, at least from my perspective, has been available ON the day its been released. It was not. Ive been checking this happy mask shop EVERYDAY so far...nothing, The only items ive seen rotate have been the last 2 items. The Thumper floofs have so far been stapled in her inventory. I understand there is alot of stuff you guys are working on, but telling us to wait on rotation when it hasnt even been released is nonense. She doesnt have a crazy range of items to rotate through. Then to give an update on clipping effects with the masks is strange to me, because i have yet to see ANY tennos with it.

On 2019-09-10 at 3:18 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Just get rid of the rotation, it serves no purpose but to annoy players.