Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mother Mask from Nakak

Reanimated_Acolyte

On 2019-09-10 at 7:18 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Hey, just clarifying! The Norg Mask and the Mother's Mask are both part of Nakak's inventory rotation, but they aren't always available. The rotation is random, so we can't say exactly when they'll arrive, but they certainly will! Both were added in-game with Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

Maybe the floofs may enter on the rotation too instead of always appearing and taking 3 slots, just a suggestion

En 10/9/2019 a las 19:18, [DE]Helen dijo:

Hey, just clarifying! The Norg Mask and the Mother's Mask are both part of Nakak's inventory rotation, but they aren't always available. The rotation is random, so we can't say exactly when they'll arrive, but they certainly will! Both were added in-game with Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

I mean... the update came 2 weeks ago. Literally 2 weeks and no mask yet. Maybe you should reconsider not making every single thing RNG... why announce those mask on the update notes if we're going to have to wait half a month (so far) or more until they're available...
Excalibur, trinity and volt masks are there almost every single day, so are the floofs... just get rid of the rotations. It's not as if it's going to drastically change the game to let people get the masks.

5 hours ago, LeaserResael said:

I mean... the update came 2 weeks ago. Literally 2 weeks and no mask yet. Maybe you should reconsider not making every single thing RNG... why announce those mask on the update notes if we're going to have to wait half a month (so far) or more until they're available...
Excalibur, trinity and volt masks are there almost every single day, so are the floofs... just get rid of the rotations. It's not as if it's going to drastically change the game to let people get the masks.

Upvoted for visibility.

• Like 1

Random they say, what are the odds of all three Tusk Thumpers being in the whoozle at once? 

I mean I get that there are three "flavors" of floof BUT it's kina like having the same alt trinity helmet show up twice in the Nightwave store. So I dunno maybe set a conditional if the floof(s) show up one of two things will happen, 

1. Only one floof will ever show up at any given time freeing up two store slots for not Tusk Thumper floofs, or
  2. In the event that the tripple thread shows up, two additional slots are opened for two other unique items to enter the rotation as well. Functionally giving people the choice of which Thumper Floof they would like when they roll in AND freeing up two store slots for literally anything else. Essentially treating the three floof flavors like one item. 
Edited by Oreades

I think I´m gonna track all of Nakaks roatation.
Sadly I don´t remember every rotation, but I have done few pics, because we were already joking about the masks and that they don´t show up.
Maybe they are ingame, but not linked/added to the rotations (didn´t this happen to wisp or hildryn helmet?)
So, if some has the other days I´ll add them or just add the next days.

10.9  Volt
12.9. Mag + Trin
13.9. Excal
15.9  Volt + Mag
16.9. Mag
17.9. Volt + Mag
18.9  Mag
19.9  Volt
20.9. Volt + Mag
21.9. Volt + Mag
22.9. Mag
23.9. Trin + Grineer
24.9. Mag + Trin
25.9. Volt
26.9. Excal
26.9. Hotfix: Excal + Mother Mask + Norg Mask
28.9. Mag + Volt + Grineer + Mother Mask
29.9  Excal + Volt + Mag + Trin

I´m going to stop here since i have the mask.

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

I think I´m gonna track all of Nakaks roatation.
Sadly I don´t remember every rotation, but I have done few pics, because we were already joking about the masks and that they don´t show up.
Maybe they are ingame, but not liked/added to the rotations (didn´t this happen to wisp or hildryn helmet?)
So, if some has the other days I´ll add them or just add the next days.

10.9  Volt
12.9. Mag + Trin
13.9. Excal
15.9  Volt + Mag
16.9. Mag
17.9. Volt + Mag

I honestly wish I kept track since day 1 but part of me kept hoping oh it will rotate in soon. Should have done this from min day 3

49 minutes ago, Maj-Cero said:

On the PS4 stream currently going on as I type this post @DE_Soello said "they are on the rare side". 3 weeks without dropping sure sounds a bit tedious for being "rare" imo

Legendary Cores are considered Rare.

I have yet to have one from a Sortie.

Back then first time we got mask it whose much easier to get them all then now is just mag and volt 80% of the time. I don't know why they are doing this for some reason... 😑 I would somehow understand if we can buy masks in market but we don't...they are in a way free...so why all this trouble DE???