Reanimated_Acolyte

Mother Mask from Nakak

I've checked every day this week and neither of these masks. Something needs to be done with the rotations.

• Upvote 2

On 2019-09-10 at 7:18 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Hey, just clarifying! The Norg Mask and the Mother's Mask are both part of Nakak's inventory rotation, but they aren't always available. The rotation is random, so we can't say exactly when they'll arrive, but they certainly will! Both were added in-game with Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

Maybe the floofs may enter on the rotation too instead of always appearing and taking 3 slots, just a suggestion

• Upvote 5

Are y'all sure these are actually in game? Could it be another repeat of those rare mods in the Gas City puzzle rooms where they were "in" game but bugged from even dropping. These daily visits to Cetus isn't fun anymore 😂

En 10/9/2019 a las 19:18, [DE]Helen dijo:

Hey, just clarifying! The Norg Mask and the Mother's Mask are both part of Nakak's inventory rotation, but they aren't always available. The rotation is random, so we can't say exactly when they'll arrive, but they certainly will! Both were added in-game with Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0

I mean... the update came 2 weeks ago. Literally 2 weeks and no mask yet. Maybe you should reconsider not making every single thing RNG... why announce those mask on the update notes if we're going to have to wait half a month (so far) or more until they're available...
Excalibur, trinity and volt masks are there almost every single day, so are the floofs... just get rid of the rotations. It's not as if it's going to drastically change the game to let people get the masks.

• Upvote 19

5 hours ago, LeaserResael said:

I mean... the update came 2 weeks ago. Literally 2 weeks and no mask yet. Maybe you should reconsider not making every single thing RNG... why announce those mask on the update notes if we're going to have to wait half a month (so far) or more until they're available...
Excalibur, trinity and volt masks are there almost every single day, so are the floofs... just get rid of the rotations. It's not as if it's going to drastically change the game to let people get the masks.

Upvoted for visibility.

• Like 1

Random they say, what are the odds of all three Tusk Thumpers being in the whoozle at once? 

I mean I get that there are three "flavors" of floof BUT it's kina like having the same alt trinity helmet show up twice in the Nightwave store. So I dunno maybe set a conditional if the floof(s) show up one of two things will happen, 

1. Only one floof will ever show up at any given time freeing up two store slots for not Tusk Thumper floofs, or
  2. In the event that the tripple thread shows up, two additional slots are opened for two other unique items to enter the rotation as well. Functionally giving people the choice of which Thumper Floof they would like when they roll in AND freeing up two store slots for literally anything else. Essentially treating the three floof flavors like one item. 
Edited by Oreades
  • Upvote 4

If i'm correct the mag mask has been in her shop for 4 days straight now

I think I´m gonna track all of Nakaks roatation.
Sadly I don´t remember every rotation, but I have done few pics, because we were already joking about the masks and that they don´t show up.
Maybe they are ingame, but not linked/added to the rotations (didn´t this happen to wisp or hildryn helmet?)
So, if some has the other days I´ll add them or just add the next days.

10.9  Volt
12.9. Mag + Trin
13.9. Excal
15.9  Volt + Mag
16.9. Mag
17.9. Volt + Mag
18.9  Mag
19.9  Volt
20.9. Volt + Mag
21.9. Volt + Mag
22.9. Mag
23.9. Trin + Grineer
24.9. Mag + Trin
25.9. Volt
26.9. Excal
26.9. Hotfix: Excal + Mother Mask + Norg Mask
28.9. Mag + Volt + Grineer + Mother Mask
29.9  Excal + Volt + Mag + Trin

I´m going to stop here since i have the mask.

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 7

14 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

I think I´m gonna track all of Nakaks roatation.
Sadly I don´t remember every rotation, but I have done few pics, because we were already joking about the masks and that they don´t show up.
Maybe they are ingame, but not liked/added to the rotations (didn´t this happen to wisp or hildryn helmet?)
So, if some has the other days I´ll add them or just add the next days.

10.9  Volt
12.9. Mag + Trin
13.9. Excal
15.9  Volt + Mag
16.9. Mag
17.9. Volt + Mag

I honestly wish I kept track since day 1 but part of me kept hoping oh it will rotate in soon. Should have done this from min day 3

That feel when you wait for a mask from a content saying they are in game yet the chances of getting the contest mask are like a 0.000001 chance for some reason.....gg

It feels like they really messed up this one. They should have forced a roation with at least one of the masques soon after they were 'implemented'.

• Upvote 1

On the PS4 stream currently going on as I type this post @DE_Soello said "they are on the rare side". 3 weeks without dropping sure sounds a bit tedious for being "rare" imo

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Maj-Cero said:

On the PS4 stream currently going on as I type this post @DE_Soello said "they are on the rare side". 3 weeks without dropping sure sounds a bit tedious for being "rare" imo

Legendary Cores are considered Rare.

I have yet to have one from a Sortie.

vor 55 Minuten schrieb Kaotyke:

Legendary Cores are considered Rare.

I have yet to have one from a Sortie.

they are legendary XD
unknown.png

Just now, Dark_Lugia said:

they are legendary XD
unknown.png

You just made my hopes of getting it plummet. Why did you show me those numbers!?

OK if they are weighting the store drops then maybe we need official NPC store loot tables along with the other drop tables.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Mag mask again tonight 😂 This is what, 4 or 5 days in a row for Mag? At this point, I just hope they can admit a bug and not throw out the "rare" excuse.

8 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

Mag mask again tonight 😂 This is what, 4 or 5 days in a row for Mag? At this point, I just hope they can admit a bug and not throw out the "rare" excuse.

It means we have to send @CephalonShy more Mags.

if they eventually show up this year, my only concern is what will be the cost to buy them?, if  it will be random or how many cetus wisp we need to farm just in case they show up?

My concern is, I am checking every single day. What if something happens that I have to miss a day and it finally rotates in? Do I have to wait another month or two hoping for another chance?

• Upvote 4

On 2019-09-10 at 12:59 AM, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Watch console get it right away to spite pc

No...No....No...No....NOOOOOOO.

I don't want to see bruises on my baby PC skin

Edited by Deshiel

Back then first time we got mask it whose much easier to get them all then now is just mag and volt 80% of the time. I don't know why they are doing this for some reason... 😑 I would somehow understand if we can buy masks in market but we don't...they are in a way free...so why all this trouble DE???

• Upvote 1

Zitat

Hotfix 25.7.6
Fixed the Norg Mask not appearing in Nakak’s Masks and Oddities rotation. 

XDDD

• Haha 1