Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tier List Time. Opinions only. Feel free to make your own.

(PSN)TertulSee

These lists are always so subjective, it's not even worth giving them a thought, unless you state all the factors you take into consideration while deciding a frame's tier.

Personally, i take factors like kit design, power/effort ratio, looks, consistency (and it applying in most game modes), team support capability among others when deciding if a frame is good.

Based on that i find Harrow the best, i think Banshee has a lot of potential if they finally delete that garbo Quake and replace it with something useful, find pre-nerf Nyx overall a better design (had no content to really shine in, other than high level Survivals, but was an infinitely more survivable frame with the old passive)than the current one that only does a bandaid armor strip role better and performs worse overall and find frames like Chroma and Vauban have horrible kits but a lot of potential in their themes.

Meanwhile i wouldn't rate low effort/afk frames highly, so things like Spore Saryn, Meme Equinox, Octavia, Discharge/Speed Volt would be on the end tiers and Umbra, while somewhat better than those, would be still close, right next to niche frames.

Regarding the comments on Loki, was recently soloing the top tier poe bounties with both Loki and Gauss (same weapons) and things went a lot more smoothly with the Lokster.  Gauss is more fun though at least for the moment.  Quite niche but Loki is still imo the best for 4 dragon key vault runs (and the nightwave challenge).

Edited by Invisibleaxeman

9 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

With regards to what the game considers content, I can't see Valkyr beating Wukong in anything.

Valkyr has the following that Wukong doesnt:

• An insane buff to team mates attack speed and armor
  • An augment that allows said buff to last for hours at a time
  • An invulnerability button that lets you eat bombard rockets to the face

To answer the statement more directly, Valkyr is better for endurance runs such as Arbitrations and Void Fissures.  Also consider that anything with damage immunity or resistance to warfame abilities is better dispatches by a non-exalted weapon, such as arbiration drones, enemies effected by ancient disrupters,  and so forth.  While Valkyr's playstyle is more straight forward, I wouldn't underestimate her capabilties as a warframe.

18 minutes ago, Zekkii said:

An insane buff to team mates attack speed and armor

An augment that allows said buff to last for hours at a time

An invulnerability button that lets you eat bombard rockets to the face

With regards to these, you're absolutely right that Valkyr does provide something to the team, something that Wukong doesn't. Absolutely a fair point, I play solo and largely forget other people exist.

Conversely, the melee attack speed buff can really hurt some people due to timings and outright breaking certain combos, I know I personally try to lose the Warcry buff as soon as I can for that exact reason (on the occasions where I play with a friend or something). 

As for the invulnerability button, Wukong also has that. He has two of them, in fact.

Utilising non-ability based weapons, and therefore non-ability melee weapons for arbitrations and such is also a valid point, although it really only applies to Arbitrations as even Disruptors don't take more than a hit to kill.

In that regard, due to the ease with which we switch, it's simply not efficient to try and melee the drones so Valk's bonus to normal melee, whilst certainly a bonus, doesn't matter that much.

Edited by DeMonkey

Ash is technically the best at killing Demolysts, as he can achieve 4x combo multiplier on the Redeemer Prime within minutes, with Rising Storm.

Skimmed through the rest of your list, and it triggers me hard. I guess thats why tier lists are pretty useless, depending on whom they're coming from. Obviously you're a newer player without a deep enough understanding of builds and the game in general.

Edited by Ikyr0

8 hours ago, (PS4)TertulSee said:

Well, Nidus has major problems. I do believe he can achieve S tier. However, Nidus isn't OP. Only frames that are legitimately needing a nerf goes on S tier. S- if they don't really need a nerf. Unless you think Nidus needs a nerf, I wouldn't suggest putting him as S tier.

Hildryn is a frame I don't like. It's my opinion after all. She has a lot of problems that keeps her from A tier. That's all I'm gonna say.

Revenant is nowhere near god tier. If he gets overwhelmed, he goes down quick. Before you say it, no, not every frame gets as easily overwhelmed as Revenant. Revenant is good but not without a ton of problems.

It's really cute how you're completely oblivious to how much BS you're spewing. My only advice is to play the game for another few hundred hours and refrain from posting too many opinions about topics you don't quite understand.

Edited by Ikyr0

vor 14 Stunden schrieb (PS4)TertulSee:

Revenant: B+

He’s almost good enough. He has his invincibility shield, a small heal, good CC and damage. However, the shield isn’t the best and his damaging ability isn’t sustainable for a long time. It falls off pretty hard at times due to the fact that he doesn’t deal well in large crowds. He’s almost good enough but lacks damage or survivability.

Revenant is a special Frame, he has his useability in Highlevels trough his 1+3 combo and his 2. For normal Content he is, okay. For endless runs he is amazing.

1 hour ago, Ikyr0 said:

It's really cute how you're completely oblivious to how much BS you're spewing. My only advice is to play the game for another few hundred hours and refrain from posting too many opinions about topics you don't quite understand.

Nidus isn’t as great as everyone says he is. I have over 1000 hours in Warframe. Nidus is good. Yes, but refusing to admit that he has problem is just stubborn. Nidus isn’t perfect. He falls off eventually albeit very difficult to make him fall off. He’s also not very good if most of the time, he doesn’t have enough time to get stacks before everything is dead. Nidus isn’t bad but he definitely does not need a nerf. 

Hildryn is just a frame I don’t like. Not everyone is supposed to like her. I do feel she has major problems of being too reliant on Adaptation. What you’re trying to do is bring toxicity to this seemly innocent topic just because it’s my opinion.

Does anyone here actually play Revenant as much as I do? There are many problems with Revenant. He’s not the perfect frame. I use him for general gameplay and I can say, he’s not wrecking stuff like a Mesa would or something. To be honest, I think it is you who needs to spend more time on these frames. They aren’t as great as you think especially for the content I bring them to. 

My take on the situation:

Meta Tier: gods amongst mortals. These frames are near impossible to touch, leaving nothing but corpses wherever they walk.
Equinox(Maim) Mesa Saryn Wukong

Upper tier: lots of tools to get what they need done. Effective at their designated role and able to support even outside of that.
Chroma Equinox Frost* Gara Garuda Nova Harrow Ivara Nezha Nidus Octavia Wisp

Middle tier: the unremarkable but still useful middle-men. They can hold their own even if they aren't wowing anyone.
Ash Atlas Banshee Baruuk Excalibur Hildryn Inaros Khora Limbo Mirage Oberon Revenant Volt

Boring tier: not weak, but left behind by all the power creep. They can survive in modern day but were clearly designed for yesteryear.
Equinox(anything else) Hydroid Loki Mag Nekros Nyx Rhino Titania Trinity Valkyr Zephyr

Rework tier: lagging far behind.
Ember Vauban

(Gauss excluded due to being so new. Frost is placed in anticipation of his Avalanche finally getting that stupid bug removed)

23 minutes ago, gmshh said:
  Reveal hidden contents

S++

Equinox, Titania, Valkyr

S+

All of the other girl frames

A

Nezha

C

Hydroid

D-

All of the other boyframes

this is a very serious tier list

How is wisp not S++. I mean her S is definitly ++

People in this thread are underestimating Khora. She isn't just a frame with a cat. She provides ones of the best defensive and farm abilities, almost unkillable with Venari's augment, can heal players and objectives, and her whip can hit into the millions of damage in a targeted non-LoS AoE with the right stat stick.

Edited by Bioness
  • Like 4

I'm getting confused about the OP's A on Frost and S on Gara.

I simply gotta ask you. Do you even Frost bro?

He is miles ahead of Gara both when it comes to defense and offense. No tardy gimmick skill that needs time building up, simply a good 'ol nuke-o-rama popcicle that turns everything around him into weak statues of ice ready to get shattered by gun or blade.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bioness said:

People in this thread are underestimating Khora. She isn't just a frame with a cat. She provides ones of the best defensive and farm abilities, almost unkillable with Venari's augment, can heal players and objectives, and her whip can hit into the millions of damage in a targeted non-LoS AoE with the right stat stick.

The only problem is Khora is too random. She can heal objectives but it’s heal isn’t significant enough to warrant a use over someone like Nidus. Her damage scales pretty well but Venari isn’t consistently stripping armor which makes it possibly falloff. Also, Venari can die so, if she dies, her damage doesn’t scale that well. Her Strangledome makes it too hard to hit enemies. And her 2nd ability doesn’t always work as you want it to. Overall, Khora can do all those things but she can’t do it consistently enough.