Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tier List Time. Opinions only. Feel free to make your own.

(PSN)TertulSee

1 minute ago, Zilchy said:

You probably should've stressed that right at the start cos at no point have you said that and instead all we have is a tier list from your vast experience playing the game. Most of the people telling you you're wrong, wouldn't have reacted the same if you'd just admitted that instead of saying "i have 1000 hours, I doubt anyone has pushed Revenant as far as I have" etc.

Good Point. I was wrong to not have stated that this was a casual tier list. I assumed that people would not go back to the hardcore times. While I do want much harder content in the game, I feel the game has reached an all time low for the "meta" of Warframe.

58 minutes ago, (PS4)TertulSee said:

Good Point. I was wrong to not have stated that this was a casual tier list. I assumed that people would not go back to the hardcore times. While I do want much harder content in the game, I feel the game has reached an all time low for the "meta" of Warframe.

All good man. Believe me I  want harder content as well 😞

Ash (Prime): A-

Atlas: A-

Banshee (Prime): A

Baruuk: B+

Chroma (Prime): A

Ember (Prime): C

Equinox (Prime): A+

Excalibur (Umbra) (Prime): B

Frost (Prime): A

Gara: S

Garuda: B

Gauss: Rating Pending

Harrow: A+

Hildryn: B+

Hydroid (Prime): A

Inaros: S-

Ivara: S-

Khora: A-

Limbo (Prime): A

Loki (Prime): C+

Mag (Prime): B+

Mesa (Prime): A+

Mirage (Prime): A-

Nekros (Prime): A+

Nezha: A

Nidus: A

Nova (Prime): S-

Nyx (Prime): B-

Oberon (Prime): A

Octavia: A

Revenant: B+

Rhino (Prime): A+

Saryn (Prime): S

Titania: B+

Trinity (Prime): A+

Valkyr (Prime): A-

Vauban (Prime): C

Volt (Prime): A

Wisp: A+

Wukong (Prime): B+

Zephyr (Prime): A-

I’ve edited the tier list in the original post. These were the grades before I changed them. I’ve tried to be less bias with this list now that I look back. Also cleared up some confusion about how I graded them. 

• 2 weeks later...

As much as Ash is my main frame, I think he needs to be looked at again.

The 1st ability is only good with its augment. Augments should be used as an option and not coz the ability on its own is bad.

The 2nd ability could benefit by having better cc. Even through ppl say that his invis is too short I have no issue with it.

The 3rd ability has potential to be so much better just of the concept of teleportation alone.

And the 4th ability is terrible when it comes to activation speed, it`s too slow and other ppl can take your kills (even in low levels) and even more things that make it bad.

Overall Ash is a contradiction to what DE wants ppl to do in this game.... PLAY AS A TEAM, that's my he needs to be looked at again.

16 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

As much as Ash is my main frame, I think he needs to be looked at again.

The 1st ability is only good with its augment. Augments should be used as an option and not coz the ability on its own is bad.

The 2nd ability could benefit by having better cc. Even through ppl say that his invis is too short I have no issue with it.

The 3rd ability has potential to be so much better just of the concept of teleportation alone.

And the 4th ability is terrible when it comes to activation speed, it`s too slow and other ppl can take your kills (even in low levels) and even more things that make it bad.

Overall Ash is a contradiction to what DE wants ppl to do in this game.... PLAY AS A TEAM, that's my he needs to be looked at again.

I mean, that’s what he does. Ninjas have tendency to only appear solo or rarely a group. The fact that Warframe forces you to play as a team contradicts Ash’s concept. He’s unique because he’s for solo players and the only one to do so.

8 hours ago, (PS4)TertulSee said:

I mean, that’s what he does. Ninjas have tendency to only appear solo or rarely a group. The fact that Warframe forces you to play as a team contradicts Ash’s concept. He’s unique because he’s for solo players and the only one to do so.

I way the nerfed him, it`s like they are forcing him to be played solo. Compared to frames like oberon and nazha, ash`s re-visti is not a big deal, I even have ideas of my own that can improve his abilities drastically. They should at lease improve his abilities to get him up to date with the other warframe reworks/re-visits.

On 2019-09-07 at 11:06 PM, (PS4)TertulSee said:

Baruuk: B+

To be honest, Baruuk lacks diversity. He can tank and sorta do damage. While that’s great in this meta, it’s not as great overall. Good in anything that needs a tank that can’t kill.

Vauban (Prime): C+

I get it, he has too much utility that he can’t utilize because of the meta. He’s still really good at defense but doesn’t compare to Frost. He’s the king of Interception but no one likes that mode. Vauban is kinda just weak due to popular opinion rather than his kit itself. Yeah, it can be more but right now, I think Loki is in more of a crisis than he is.

I would put Baruuk at C+ right beside Vauban his 4th ability does not scale into higher levels, he has very slow cc that is not of use unless you play your missions at a snails pace, elude has no use other than survival but with no killing, and desolate hands (arguably his only useful ability atm) is nice for survivability but can be annoying with a team and large groups. Overall Baruuk falls into the same problem as Vauban he has some use but he can't utilize it due to the meta and needs help!