Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is currently considered the worst Warframe in the game?

-Vahagn-

I think Limbo is the worst frame.  Limbo is a good idea on paper, but in practice he hinders the group.  Limbo, thanks for protecting the enemies and doing nothing constructive.  To be fair, I've played with about four different limbo players that actually helped during sortie or kuva flood.  The other dozens of limbos just hit their bubble and sit inside doing nothing.  Or they banish the last mob on a defense wave.  I love that one.

3 hours ago, FashionFrame said:

Ember's buff build doesn't really work for me. 

that's fine.
but that's not what i've been pinged about here, i've been pinged about "nah man that's trash" as peoples' only comments on what Ember offers as a Gun Platform.

10 hours ago, Lunarez said:

She has 50% dodge chance and practical tanky Tinatia use Aviator and agility drift to reduce damage by another 50% while airborne. So that's 75% DR on average.

The case is, 300% str (no, not 359 at maximum, just 300%)

Ember has 3 slot, with less base stat. How the heck you make her tanky with 3 slots.

no, with Aviator and Agility Drift Titania has 52% DR. dodge Chance isn't DR. it doesn't work anything like DR. it doesn't protect you anywhere near as much as DR.
it's not DR.

the numbers i gave earlier as example was 359% Strength, hence why i used them again later here.

i mean, the 359% case i made was with 3/3 Umbral Mods, so the 2 Mod Slots left over after that Strength don't have to be dedicated to survivability as there already is some already there. which is not even the most efficient route ofcourse, as i definitely wouldn't use Umbral Fiber in actuality when i could use Adaptation. then one survivability Arcane and you have..... made a semi-tank right there. just like what you can do with any Warframe.

12 minutes ago, taiiat said:

that's fine.
but that's not what i've been pinged about here, i've been pinged about "nah man that's trash" as peoples' only comments on what Ember offers as a Gun Platform.

Not really trash, because I understand just how good she is with fire damage, just not my thing due to limited enemies it's good against. But people who do put her as "Nah 100% trash" they definitely don't understand her capabilities hahaha!

On 2019-09-08 at 6:01 PM, SneakyErvin said:

You must run into some S#&$ty Frosts. He is a massive offensive powerhouse if played/built correctly. He works great in pretty much any type of mission thrown at him.

you would be surprised how many high mr frosts slap down a needless snowglobe in places like hydron thinking they are helping, pods havent needed protection for a looooooooooooong time, back before they got buffed then yeah maybe (esp pods in pre-buff infested def) but these days the globe just gets in the way and annoys people, for the same reasons i never use nekros shadows as they also "just get in the way".