WH1735S0W

Who is currently considered the worst Warframe in the game?

Before his rework Wukong was considered the worst Warframe in the game for most people. However Wukong got his rework and he is now one of the best Warframes in the game.

So since Wukong is no longer considered the worst Warframe in the game, who takes his place?

You can say your own opinion however I am looking for a Warframe that is universally agreed upon to be the worst.

Also sorry if I offended any pre-rework Wukong mains.

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1

Even though he's my 2nd most used frame, Vauban.

Just now, Alkarnus said:

Vauban.

*cries*

And there goes my "inb4 Vauban" comment....

• Haha 6
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2

6 minutes ago, Alkarnus said:

Vauban.

*cries*

Probably so but he is actively being worked on. 

To be fair vauban is great, but he is for a warframe of a different era.  I remember in the early lor days he was sought after, endurance camping runs too.  He is great cc but cc in warframe is largely dead, many enemies are resistant to it, many frames do to much dmg for it to matter or are do tanky cc doesn't matter.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary
  • Upvote 2

Either Vauban or Ember.

Vauban because CC just isn't as useful anymore. ("The best status effect is dead." -Brozime, 2018)

Ember because the nerf to her took things too far, and now she can't really survive at anything higher than level 50 without spamming accelerant every 3 seconds (and even if she survives, she can't really kill them).

Both of them need good reworks. Ember need either a scaling damage or a form of DR, and possibly a bit more reliability with her buff abilities. Vauban needs to be brought up to the new meta (I personally hope for a modable exalted turret, but that's probably not likely).

• Like 2

Nyx, Vauban have CC and Vortex at least...

• Upvote 3

If my opinion matters at all: literally all this forum talks about is how bad ember is. You could probably ctrl F Emb on this forum and see all bad things haha

9 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

(and even if she survives, she can't really kill them).

Ember is the strongest Damage Buff in the game (excluding Sonar because we can never include Sonar in any Damage comparison).
just not via Abilities. but for Weapons, Ember has the strongest Damage Buffing available.

• Like 1

Vauban Ember and Atlas are the top three that come to my mind.

Atlas' entire kit is a weird mishmash of random things, he has a wall that is worse than Volt's shield, a petrify that is worse than most other CC abilities, his 4 pretty much is pointless, and even his 1 is just a combination of Slash Dash and Charge. Also his passive is beyond awkward which requires abuse of his mediocre abilities in order to benefit from a passive that gives armor that fades at a fast rate if you don't acquire another pickup every 2 seconds.

Really Atlas is just a confusingly designed frame, he's also a pain in the -clem- to farm for so even after getting him it doesn't wind up being very worth it.

• Haha 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

If you value survivability then Ember is the worst, if you value damage then Vauban is the worst.  Personally I think Ember takes the title.  Vauban's CC is still fairly powerful, and you you can take powerful weaponry to supplement his lack of damage.  Ember has few options to cover herself.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, WH1735S0W said:

Before his rework Wukong was considered the worst Warframe in the game for most people. However Wukong got his rework and he is now one of the best Warframes in the game.

So since Wukong is no longer considered the worst Warframe in the game, who takes his place?

You can say your own opinion however I am looking for a Warframe that is universally agreed upon to be the worst.

Also sorry if I offended any pre-rework Wukong mains.

For me, FROST.   He's only desired when farming with Nekros. I'm glad I only really see him in defense type missions.  He's very much so the worst when a Frost drops bubbles all around the payload or the map. Fighting a bombard or nox from a distance while they are inside a frost bubble....ugh. Frost in the mission, I'm out the mission.

Vauban is kinda useless but at least he's not as disruptive.

• Haha 4
  • Woah 4

56 minutes ago, Peter said:

i disagree, while both have the same kit. for me nyx with assimilate are much more reliable in survivability and area cc.

• Upvote 1

From the great succ to lowest succ

Vauban

Atlas

Ember

Nyx and Revenant (only because Revenant's 1 ability is useless in public games)

Edited by Im_a_Turtle
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Wut, Nyx have CC, invulnerability, and strip armor. She can ace most types of missions. She just lacks in synergy to be more interesting. 

On topic I'd say Ember, just because she scales so horribly bad. Fun for low level and infested, but useless for anything more serious. 

Edited by SirTobe
  • Upvote 1

I haven't played Atlas yet. As much as Vauban is obsolete given that Khora exists and takes his two good abilities, which aren't quite enough to be viable by themselves, improves them, and adds a heal and a great high DPS AoE attack ... they're still two good abilities. That's two more than Ember.

Edited by CopperBezel

I say zephyr tbh so pointless, can be replaced by literally any frame. Flying only good in vallis and the plains and that what archwings for so like... 

1 hour ago, (XB1)Phantom Clip said:

For me, FROST.   He's only desired when farming with Nekros. I'm glad I only really see him in defense type missions.  He's very much so the worst when a Frost drops bubbles all around the payload or the map. Fighting a bombard or nox from a distance while they are inside a frost bubble....ugh. Frost in the mission, I'm out the mission.

Vauban is kinda useless but at least he's not as disruptive.

Frost... 🤣🤣🤣

That's down to player error, especially when it comes to the usual complaint, his globe. Either way it's really not the frame. 

• Upvote 7

Each warframe has their pros and cons so I don't find any frame completely useless. There are some warframes that can be used in multiple mission types and some which are only good for specific missions. Taking the top common choices in this list. I use vauban for solo interception for up to 8 rounds on mithra in the void because of his long cc. Nyx can also be used for this purpose.  Ember is still my favorite frame for infested salvage. The point is if you use the frames in unsuitable places, you will definitely dislike them. That being said by removing the index map with the two small entrances, DE removed one place where atlas was really useful ( to block enemy scoring with the wall augment). I haven't found a replacement mission where atlas shines so he remains unused for me. Even zephyr is used more if only for the riven challenges related to aim gliding 

Edited by S1lent3cho
Grammar correction
  • Haha 1

Titania. She has such unrelyable abilities and on open world maps she's even worse. I saw ppl use Ember and Vauban but I've never seen anyone using Titania ever.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Titania. She has such unrelyable abilities and on open world maps she's even worse. I saw ppl use Ember and Vauban but I've never seen anyone using Titania ever.

Titania has a niche use against lephantis assassination and it's  cousin the hemocyte during the plague start event. Her exalted pistols work really well there due to infinite rechargeable ammo and very good sustained damage due to damage reduction on these bosses. Plague start bounties will mostly always contain a titania.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

3 hours ago, taiiat said:

Ember is the strongest Damage Buff in the game (excluding Sonar because we can never include Sonar in any Damage comparison).
just not via Abilities. but for Weapons, Ember has the strongest Damage Buffing available.

Chroma would like to talk to you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2