Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Klomster

"Did the operator enjoy this wittyscism?"

Did i enjoy your wittyscism? Yes!

But i'll keep it simple, i enjoyed it, but please add more lines!
I'm one that actually like Ordis, many don't and just want him to shut up. But i like him but after a bunch of hours (like 700h or so ingame) i've begun to get a bit tired of some of his lines.

Once i saw a great suggestion that Ordis should be able to tell tutorial stuff. And i think it would be great if Ordis just had a few more responses to things.
So get together that voice team and crank out a few more lines.

yes I want to see more ordis lines, mostly while on ship complimenting me and stuff. But no one from DE is goign to see it in general discussion, go in feedback that where they look at(or so its said that they do, but no one knows how much/often tehy do that)

At some point my brain decided it apparently had enough, so I don't even notice him anymore when he says something.

7 minutes ago, Xhobract said:

At some point my brain decided it apparently had enough, so I don't even notice him anymore when he says something.

yea pretty much this. 

13 minutes ago, Xhobract said:

Lucky.

It's always nice when you decide on a color scheme and Ordis compliments you, only to tell you his sensors are bleeding when you look at it again without changing anything.

I'd like this. Ordis also apparently has a line which can only play before the Second Dream where he's reminding himself not to tell the Tenno about their true bodies. Why not the opposite? Lines that crop up after various activities? Him chuckling and then saying something about rereading the Limbo Theorem, commenting on Simaris's activities or maybe even trying to chat to Umbra (before apologising because Umbra can't talk). Maybe even, post-Railjack, having tiffs with Cy, since Cy does seem to treat Ordis's beloved Operator with a great deal less respect than Ordis does.

On 2019-09-08 at 4:46 PM, sinnae said:

-_-

I realized i misspelled witticism after i heard Ordis say it again.
I hope you can live your life through these hardships, for i will suffer eternally for it.

As for Ordis lines following quests one have done, that sounds like an excellent idea Loza03.

On 2019-09-08 at 12:57 PM, Xhobract said:

Gosh it felt like my thoughts came to reality in my monitor. So much this! I like ordis both his lines and his character, and I never wanted to shut him up, but it reached a point where he says something and I don't even register like he's saying anything. He is just some sort of background music that pops up every 30seconds~2minutes.

Unfortunately if you turn off tutorial messages so Lotus will stop asking you if you brought a matching relic, and telling you that you need to find more reactant Ordis also stops talking to you on your ship.

That aside, they should also record more lines for the syndicates.  You go into a syndicate mission, they say one line, and then it's all Lotus.  I'm sorry, I thought I was doing this mission for Cephalon Suda, not Cephalon Lotus.  Darvo got a whole suite of lines for his missions, why not the syndicates?

On 2019-09-08 at 6:28 AM, Klomster said:

I'm one that actually like Ordis, many don't and just want him to shut up. But i like him but after a bunch of hours (like 700h or so ingame) i've begun to get a bit tired of some of his lines.

Once i saw a great suggestion that Ordis should be able to tell tutorial stuff. And i think it would be great if Ordis just had a few more responses to things.

The problem is that the MiTW is already twisting your brain into a Witty Schism.

On 2019-09-08 at 6:28 AM, Klomster said:

Wouldn't say no to more voice lines, but ordis still cracks me up. 

My fav are "Operator, are you enjoying the view?" and "Operator! Did you hear that? It said-- Cosmic background radiation is a riot!"

An unexpected color combination, Operator.  My sensors are B͉̝̦̺ͅL҉͔̯̫E͜È͔̯D̩͓̻͖̹̦͘I̷͚͕N̞̳͚̞̜̣̝͞G̤̱̻-- pleased.

Before 200 hrs in, I already listen to music while playing as well. This is a grind game, there's gonna be a lot of repetition, so throw on your favorite playlist and just start running stuff.

The guy doing ordis's voice acting is a weapon designer at DE, so it would be so easy to add a couple new lines in every now and then. Please, DE, make it happen.

Also, I don't wanna be that guy, but it's 'witticism', not 'wittyscism'.