Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'Switch Weapon' / 'Switch Gun' duplicate function

R.E.A.P.E.R.35

So as the title states, there's a minor bug/oversight in the 'Customise Key Bindings' section of the ESC Menu that leaves players with the option to bind a key to two individual options that effectively perform the same function.  An image probably explains this better than I can so, here you are:

https://imgur.com/a/CfSeewM

Presumably this is just a minor side-effect of 'Melee 2.999997' being implemented into the game, given that we can't switch to melee without first attacking now - but seeing as it could potentially be a point of confusion for newer players I've highlighted it here.

Fingers crossed it's an easy fix, and thank you in advance for any notice/replies!

On 2019-09-09 at 8:41 AM, gigaphreak2 said:

Ah. So I guess it's intended that to switch to melee I first have to melee... I was wondering why I couldn't switch to it without attacking first anymore.

Yeah, one of the changes that came with Melee 2.whatever.
A lot of interesting changes came off the back of that, and while I do appreciate the concept of fluidity they seem to be reaching for - I think that openly swinging at thin air just to get out your melee is a little bit of an immersion breaker.