Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

EMPTY MAROO'S BAZAAR AND ELSE

(PSN)muody_g

Question

Hi,

Need to ask why is my Maroo's Bazaar, Dojos, Fortuna and almost everything empty (i mean theres like 2 ppl max not even trading).

Yesterday i used to trade with player who found me on warframe market. He invited me to "his" Maroo's Bazaar (when i didnt have it unlocked yet) and it was full of trading players.

When i quit the team i was still there but it became empty.

Now i unlocked it on Mars and there is almost no one. 

My time region is Europe, I tried  changing it to North America or Asia but it is still empty.

Why is that guys? 

12 answers to this question

16 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

it might have to do with what you have your chat region set to.
as the game uses this for its servers as if your set to one that have very few players you will seeing hardily anyone anyhwere

What am i supposed to do then? 😞 i am an introvert as hell i dont wanna be alone lol

How to fight with this? 😕 youre lucky you can see over 100 frames next to each other i can only imagine such view

4 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

I noticed that on Cetus for brief moments yesterday.One moment there are 100+ tenno and the other there is no one.After a few moments they come back like magic.I don't know if is from the new update or what.

I believe it depend on server, (i'm on italian) i was looking for this same thing today on google and i hit this thread. Everytime i go to maroo, i am always alone me, maroo, and a totem stating i need to me MR30 to interact... nothing else, nobody else.... actually a pointless map... then, today, for a trading session, having problems to party and usual dojo trading, we decided to try @ maroo... as usual i was in a ghost station... while the dude stated to be next to the central tree where i could spot him easily... yeah sure... a tree.. an NOONE next to it. Then he solved his net issues and finally made it to invite me in a party/session. As i accepted i was in a maroo station packed with trading people, i don't exxagerate saying some 35/40 people just around the tree... then after the trade we disbanded the group and...... POOF back in my usual ghost maroo station.... maybe i am unaware and there is a setting to travel through instances of the map?