Jump to content

Opticor Vandal - Event only?


Corspa

Recommended Posts

Is there a different way to get the Opticor Vandal than playing the thermia fractures event?

Personally I would even pay Platinum to buy that weapon than playing the event, just cant stand it and playing it till 100 points is just too much for me.. I tried it... really.

Without an option to get it, I will never own that weapon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Corspa said:

Is there a different way to get the Opticor Vandal than playing the thermia fractures event?

I don't think so. But on the bright side, the event is recurring and happens relatively frequently, so you don't have to do it all right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Corspa said:

Personally I would even pay Platinum to buy that weapon than playing the event, just cant stand it and playing it till 100 points is just too much for me.. I tried it... really.

The event score is... cumulative. You are never forced to stay until you get 100 points. The reason why its cumulative is to -avoid- such a thing...

Can't stand closing fissures repeatedly? No Opticor Vandal for you until... what, 7 years after today...? That's how long it took for the other Vandals to be added to other content sections...

You can complete that event in 6 days or 7... even if you don't complete it now, your score is saved until the next time the fissures appear again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Can't stand closing fissures repeatedly? No Opticor Vandal for you until... what, 7 years after today...? That's how long it took for the other Vandals to be added to other content sections...

Only the Braton and Lato Vandal fits that criteria.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Only the Braton and Lato Vandal fits that criteria.

.... right~... better check the wiki for the rest of the Vandals, since there are more than those 2.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)OriginalEquinox said:

Glaxxion and Spectra vandals

Aren't these two on the Fissures Event too? Can't remember...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

.... right~... better check the wiki for the rest of the Vandals, since there are more than those 2.

vvvvv

8 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Can't stand closing fissures repeatedly? No Opticor Vandal for you until... what, 7 years after today...? That's how long it took for the other Vandals to be added to other content sections...

4 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Only the Braton and Lato Vandal fits that criteria.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Corspa said:

Is there a different way to get the Opticor Vandal than playing the thermia fractures event?

Personally I would even pay Platinum to buy that weapon than playing the event, just cant stand it and playing it till 100 points is just too much for me.. I tried it... really.

Without an option to get it, I will never own that weapon.

It's really not that hard to get. Just get a squad that knows what they are doing

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Only the Braton and Lato Vandal fits that criteria.

... I didn't disagree with you though...

However, there ARE other Vandals scattered throughout available content... Unless you love criteria so much, you got stuck on it...

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 21 Minuten schrieb Corspa:

Is there a different way to get the Opticor Vandal than playing the thermia fractures event?

Personally I would even pay Platinum to buy that weapon than playing the event, just cant stand it and playing it till 100 points is just too much for me.. I tried it... really.

Without an option to get it, I will never own that weapon.

Did someone mention, you need to play this event for the Thermia drop?

To the person, this item may appear worthless, but you actually need it to fight the Orb you stole the coolant from in the first place.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uhkretor said:

... I didn't disagree with you though...

When you say I:

7 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

better check the wiki for the rest of the Vandals, since there are more than those 2.

It implies disagreement by saying that there are more than just these 2 to consider. As if there are more than them that took so long to return.

4 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

However, there ARE other Vandals scattered throughout available content... Unless you love criteria so much, you got stuck on it...

Nah, I have better ideas on what get myself stuck on. (ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

It implies disagreement by saying that there are more than just these 2 to consider.

It implies whatever you wanted it to imply for you, and you alone.

... What it really implies is that there are more than 2 vandals that got scattered throughout available content.

Edit: The timeframe was an -example-

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

It implies whatever you wanted it to imply for you, and you alone.

... What it really implies is that there are more than 2 vandals that got scattered throughout available content.

Edit: The timeframe was an -example-

Now it makes sense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

Aren't these two on the Fissures Event too? Can't remember...

No, these were from the Disruption event which we have only seen once 😞

EDIT: This in reference to Glaxion Vandal and Spectran Vandal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

No but there should be. The event is reoccurring, however it's more fun watching paint dry. 

I believe there should be parts available doing invasions. 

You have to do the event whether you want Opticor or not. You need thermia to fight Exploiter... Who happens to drop Hildryn.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...