Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Corspa

Opticor Vandal - Event only?

2 minutes ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

I got my 1 thermia, killed the exploiter, bought hildryn. 

Opticor Vandal parts should still be available randomly through invasions. 

I got my Hildryn and maxed Vox Solaris all at the same time.

3 hours ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

I got my 1 thermia, killed the exploiter, bought hildryn. 

Opticor Vandal parts should still be available randomly through invasions. 

Well, you can hope that they remove the Thermia Fissure event permanently, and then a year or two later it'll be available from either invasions or Baro, but until then, it's available from the event, and nowhere else.

You have it easy.  I spent so many hours when the event first came out on xbox to get the weapon, and I helped someone else get the weapon so I did it twice in hard mode spending 10+ hours.  Now you can put in multiples to score more points faster and you get more points.  Not to mention it's recurring, you don't have to do it all at once.  Be lucky you can get the weapon at all, because normally events in the past released the weapon, event ended, and it took over a year for baro to bring said weapon for the people who didn't do/weren't there for the event it came with.  

well some people go it on the first day when it came out,
before hard modes is a thing.

well it took around 7 hours for me
or 
15 runs x 20+ min ( + some failed/unfinished run with newbie )

9 hours ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

You have it easy.  I spent so many hours when the event first came out on xbox to get the weapon, and I helped someone else get the weapon so I did it twice in hard mode spending 10+ hours.  Now you can put in multiples to score more points faster and you get more points.  Not to mention it's recurring, you don't have to do it all at once.  Be lucky you can get the weapon at all, because normally events in the past released the weapon, event ended, and it took over a year for baro to bring said weapon for the people who didn't do/weren't there for the event it came with.  

this. be fkn grateful.

also bc you can effectively obtain an otherwise MR-locked endgame weapon.