SosseBargeld585

Celestial Syandana reward from conclave shouldn't make you play even more conclave.

Yes there are, plenty of syandanas to choose from because you can all just buy em with zero play. I want to grind for the Celestia Syandana if there would be a way to keep it fully lit 24/7

I don't want a plat alternative, that's litteraly the opposite of what I want. I still want this syandana to be a flex item.

you may have less of an incentive to play the game, but you forget the other side. I think the 99% who don't play conclave don't even have a incentive to play conclave.

I think the best way to solve this is a compromise like you mentioned. A sacrifice, like 10k ducats or, idk 100k endo and kuva, something like that to keep it lit forever.

11 minutes ago, SosseBargeld585 said:

Yes there are, plenty of syandanas to choose from because you can all just buy em with zero play. I want to grind for the Celestia Syandana if there would be a way to keep it fully lit 24/7

I don't want a plat alternative, that's litteraly the opposite of what I want. I still want this syandana to be a flex item.

you may have less of an incentive to play the game, but you forget the other side. I think the 99% who don't play conclave don't even have a incentive to play conclave.

I think the best way to solve this is a compromise like you mentioned. A sacrifice, like 10k ducats or, idk 100k endo and kuva, something like that to keep it lit forever.

It honestly isn't the worst looking thing unlit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SosseBargeld585 said:

bruh

It's the closest we've got to a butterfly syandana if you can't buy Tennogen for whatever reason.

It looks a lot better than the Asita Rakta and Sancti syandanas.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

All syndicate Syandanas require upkeep however?

As someone who's against op here I suggest avoiding that argument because it's a different kind of upkeep.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

As someone who's against op here I suggest avoiding that argument because it's a different kind of upkeep.

Still upkeep that requires you to engage  with the syndicate. While it’s a different upkeep it’s still requiring you to actively engage in what the syndicate stands for. While much less grind then conclave it’s the same principle 

Just now, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Still upkeep that requires you to engage  with the syndicate. While it’s a different upkeep it’s still requiring you to actively engage in what the syndicate stands for. While much less grind then conclave it’s the same principle 

Is it by just playing the game the arbiters syandana will get bloody. Thats not really upkeep more like a side bonus.

Syndacate siandanas have a much less annoying upkeep compared to the conclave one: scanning enemies, accumulating cash drops, stealth kills and so on... much less bothering than doing more conclave

On 2019-09-10 at 3:01 PM, LetsPlayArbitration said:

People get so used to warframe spoonfeeding them victories and making them feel like gods with nuke frames to the point that when they actually are faced with a challenge they run away like cowards and show no interest in developing skill, finding the right sensitivity, or actually learning what weapons work best for them

This is the real reason people don't play conclave. Its definitely not as brain dead as pve. They see how fast paced it is and run away, or they see one spammer and think every conclave player ever is like that. I'd also disagree with you on the syandana being the only incentive. I personally think the syandana is ugly. I just find conclave fun. I think it's more fun to go in there and flex on ppl with your skins and ephemera tho

• Like 3

To Be Honest,

Even though i'm a very regular conclave player and would like to see more people playing conclave all the time... I don't think that doing the challenges is the way to keep the syandana lit up... Maybe it should be changed to something like 20 conclave kills will keep the syandana lit for 24 hours or something like that idk...

Sorry if someone said this already, i just read the title...

• Upvote 2

On 2019-09-12 at 6:39 PM, Rubbertubtub01 said:

To Be Honest,

Even though i'm a very regular conclave player and would like to see more people playing conclave all the time... I don't think that doing the challenges is the way to keep the syandana lit up... Maybe it should be changed to something like 20 conclave kills will keep the syandana lit for 24 hours or something like that idk...

Sorry if someone said this already, i just read the title...

Id be fine with 300 kills a week to keep it lit. I can get 20 conclave kills on accident in a day.

• Like 1

look up the comments of this syandana in the wiki, litteraly everyone is complaining about it not being permanent and saying they won't play conclave because of it 

20 minutes ago, SosseBargeld585 said:

look up the comments of this syandana in the wiki, litteraly everyone is complaining about it not being permanent and saying they won't play conclave because of it 

That makes it more of a reason to keep it as a reward for conclave players to show off some commitment. There's nothing else to show anyways since skins and sigils are already get and forget rewards.

• Like 1

vor 10 Stunden schrieb ----Legacy----:

That makes it more of a reason to keep it as a reward for conclave players to show off some commitment. There's nothing else to show anyways since skins and sigils are already get and forget rewards.

I think you misunderstood me

I'm saying people want this syandana to be lit permanently or else they won't play conclave 

1 hour ago, SosseBargeld585 said:

I think you misunderstood me

I'm saying people want this syandana to be lit permanently or else they won't play conclave 

What's the difference? They want it lit permanently in order to stop playing conclave, so i'm sure that DE agreeing with this request won't make them play pvp either.

• Like 2
  • Satisfied 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb ----Legacy----:

What's the difference? They want it lit permanently in order to stop playing conclave, so i'm sure that DE agreeing with this request won't make them play pvp either.

go read the comments and see it for yourself, they would play conclave if it would be permanent 

7 minutes ago, SosseBargeld585 said:

go read the comments and see it for yourself, they would play conclave if it would be permanent 

I think what he's saying is they would only play enough to get the reward and quit after. You would get only a very short burst of players.

• Like 2

vor 30 Minuten schrieb S.Dust:

I think what he's saying is they would only play enough to get the reward and quit after. You would get only a very short burst of players.

that's still better than nothing lol

at least there would be more players in conclave so they could potentially share feedback

50 minutes ago, SosseBargeld585 said:

that's still better than nothing lol

at least there would be more players in conclave so they could potentially share feedback

Honestly it's not better but I'm not gonna debate with you on that.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

If they dislike conclave and PvP before they weren’t /aren’t going to play conclave in the first place. The Syandana being lit or not permanently isn’t going to defer a lot of people because simply put if you want the Syandana you’d get it or have had it by now. Warframe is a grind and PvP is a grind as well. But players openly chose what they want to grind for

vor 7 Minuten schrieb S.Dust:

Honestly it's not better but I'm not gonna debate with you on that.

doesn't make any sense but ok, keep the gamemode dead as it is I guess

either people don't play conclave cause syandana is not permanently lit or DE makes it permanent for the greater good and gives players an actual reason to play cause it looks beautiful

but yea don't debate with me on that while saying it's not better

• Upvote 1

vor 21 Minuten schrieb (PS4)sweatshawp:

If they dislike conclave and PvP before they weren’t /aren’t going to play conclave in the first place. The Syandana being lit or not permanently isn’t going to defer a lot of people because simply put if you want the Syandana you’d get it or have had it by now. Warframe is a grind and PvP is a grind as well. But players openly chose what they want to grind for

I don't get what your point is. People want that syandana, but they don't want to play even more conclave after getting it. That's why they don't play (grind) conclave at all

• Upvote 1