Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celestial Syandana reward from conclave shouldn't make you play even more conclave.

SosseBargeld585

1 minute ago, SosseBargeld585 said:

that's what players think who like conclave, you could also say that it's meant to show how bad a gamemode has to be to make people not play it at all just because of that maintenance mechanic
it doesn't make sense, to keep it that way

but let's not care about the majority, instead please a tiny portion of the community

The fact that you used “it looks to good to be wasted on etc....”  is crazy. And again every syndicate Syandana requires upkeep you show your dedication to that syndicate that way... while conclaves upkeep may need a revisit i needs to remain tied to playing conclave. Instead of doing dailies it can be locked behind kills. Boom you get yer kills in conclave it’s lit for today

• Like 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (PS4)sweatshawp:

The fact that you used “it looks to good to be wasted on etc....”  is crazy. And again every syndicate Syandana requires upkeep you show your dedication to that syndicate that way... while conclaves upkeep may need a revisit i needs to remain tied to playing conclave. Instead of doing dailies it can be locked behind kills. Boom you get yer kills in conclave it’s lit for today

at leats those syandanas are not tied to conclave, they don't even look good enough to be worth imo

I now see people complaining about the other syandana's upkeep which is funny, that upkeep mechanic maybe had a nice intention but now it's just delusion

Why would you like it but not conclave?

2 hours ago, SosseBargeld585 said:

at leats those syandanas are not tied to conclave, they don't even look good enough to be worth imo

I now see people complaining about the other syandana's upkeep which is funny, that upkeep mechanic maybe had a nice intention but now it's just delusion

Why would you like it but not conclave?

The start of what you just said stated wonders

”at least it’s not conclave” 

ima wrap this up if you want the Syandana lit play the mode if not don’t grind 

• Like 2

vor 8 Stunden schrieb (PS4)sweatshawp:

The start of what you just said stated wonders

”at least it’s not conclave” 

ima wrap this up if you want the Syandana lit play the mode if not don’t grind 

I like how you completely ignore countless requests from players who want the same as me
just like DE...

Edited by SosseBargeld585

2 hours ago, SosseBargeld585 said:

I like how you completely ignore countless requests from players who want the same as me
just like DE...

Hey man I just want all the syndicate syandanas and have them lit 24/7 without any requirement or grind needed.

That sentence above is literally what you and what they tried to demand for the Conclave Syndicate Syandana.

Conclave, its Syndicate and the rewards to it are a part of Warframe as well as all the other syndicates you know.

Matter of fact that DE did not remove pvp and its rewards from the game yet and even made clear that they have their thoughts on it and are about to work on it again is evidence enough that its not as dead as you and all the others say. Not to mention that the Conclave discord server finally got partnered.

On top we have that DE recognized the Conclave playerbase and treated them as an equal part of the game in that medaillon fiasco. 

Here a little side note:

A well done pvp or pvx experience can bring back most of the vets to the game in the future and give the game a stable replay value during pve content droughs. That mass of vets I'm talking about didn't use to be as pvp (or challenge in general) allergic as the majority of the current spoiled glutton playerbase and DE is fully aware of that. However thats another story. 

Edit: There is a TennoGen Syandana that looks similar to the Conclave one and is lit 24/7.

Edited by Loxyen

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Loxyen:

Hey man I just want all the syndicate syandanas and have them lit 24/7 without any requirement or grind needed.

That sentence above is literally what you and what they tried to demand for the Conclave Syndicate Syandana.

Conclave, its Syndicate and the rewards to it are a part of Warframe as well as all the other syndicates you know.

Matter of fact that DE did not remove pvp and its rewards from the game yet and even made clear that they have their thoughts on it and are about to work on it again is evidence enough that its not as dead as you and all the others say. Not to mention that the Conclave discord server finally got partnered.

On top we have that DE recognized the Conclave playerbase and treated them as an equal part of the game in that medaillon fiasco. 

Here a little side note:

A well done pvp or pvx experience can bring back most of the vets to the game in the future and give the game a stable replay value during pve content droughs. That mass of vets I'm talking about didn't use to be as pvp (or challenge in general) allergic as the majority of the current spoiled glutton playerbase and DE is fully aware of that. However thats another story. 

Edit: There is a TennoGen Syandana that looks similar to the Conclave one and is lit 24/7.

which one?

4 hours ago, SosseBargeld585 said:

which one?

Oh sorry, gdi I got bamboozled... could've sworn that I've seen some ppl dragging some thinner but longer energy stripes behind them and that it was caused by a syandana. Kinda like that: pic one and pic two.... Thought it was the Icarius but that one is not what I had pictured in my head. If you really wanna Cosplay as a Seraphim from Sacred the Arcturus would be a great choice aswell.

Edited by Loxyen

Am 5.10.2019 um 20:56 schrieb Loxyen:

Oh sorry, gdi I got bamboozled... could've sworn that I've seen some ppl dragging some thinner but longer energy stripes behind them and that it was caused by a syandana. Kinda like that: pic one and pic two.... Thought it was the Icarius but that one is not what I had pictured in my head. If you really wanna Cosplay as a Seraphim from Sacred the Arcturus would be a great choice aswell.

😞 

and nothing will change anyway