Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[25.7.4.1] [Riven] Chat Linking not showing challenges

Etzu

Hey there.

Two days ago I dropped one Melee riven on Sortie and when I linked it in the chat, the challenge was not visible, it was showing the "you will need to prove yourself before I reveal the beauty within this work."

@[DE]Momaw checked with me that issue by replicating my account and it seems there was no problem with the riven itself.

Today I obtained one Companion riven and the same issue is happening. I'll keep the riven veiled for that you can copy again my account to find out more clues on where the UI issue could comes from.

Pretty confident after comparing several examples that it's dependent on the TYPE of riven, not the specific fingerprint of the riven mod. So you're fine to go ahead and open that 🙂 Issue is in the way the chat link resolves, not with the function of the mod itself.

Le 09/09/2019 à 04:37, [DE]Momaw a dit :

Pretty confident after comparing several examples that it's dependent on the TYPE of riven, not the specific fingerprint of the riven mod. So you're fine to go ahead and open that 🙂 Issue is in the way the chat link resolves, not with the function of the mod itself.

I've checked after the last hotfix 25.7.5 and when I link my companion riven in chat it taggs as a "rifle riven" and saying also the same "prove yourself".
And of course yap I know it can be opened, it's just that if having it veiled for you to copy will help fixing it faster.