Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FierceRadiance

Smoking Body Ephemera build image

Just noticed, while building the Smoking Body Ephemera, the Foundry displays what appears to be the Bacon Sword 'image'.

Not sure what they could have done instead, I guess Ephemeras don't really have construction 'images'. Just a little odd.

I think you mean Mire as Bacon Sword , yes its odd that foundry sometimes shows it's hologram while building something.

I thought the Mire was just used for testing the foundry when the Orbiter was being developed, since we didn't have ships back then

26 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

I think you mean Mire as Bacon Sword...

Yes, that was my reference. When the Mire first dropped, players started calling it the Bacon Sword because it's default coloration and 'melted' lines (compared with the more geometric lines of more typical swords) brought the idea of a cooked slice of bacon to mind.

a lot of things show up as the mire when building, I noticed recently when building some skins

2 hours ago, FierceRadiance said:

Just noticed, while building the Smoking Body Ephemera, the Foundry displays what appears to be the Bacon Sword 'image'.

Not sure what they could have done instead, I guess Ephemeras don't really have construction 'images'. Just a little odd.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what if ephemeras and skins came from Mire? Do Tenno remove a piece of Mire to make skins?
Notice the spikes, that is possibly the recipe to create skins!

Just now, (PS4)Shelneroth said:

I was very disapointed with Smoking Body. I thought it would make all my frames look like Saryn.

what?

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Shelneroth said:

I was very disapointed with Smoking Body. I thought it would make all my frames look like Saryn.

What do you mean? lol

Mire is a weird sort of place holder for the Foundry.  Never heard it called the Bacon Sword before - that was worth a chuckle.  😄

10 hours ago, xHeretic said:

what?

10 hours ago, --C--Nehra said:

What do you mean? lol

It's just a silly joke. Smoking body is slang for someone being sexy. Saryn is considered one of the sexier frames. 

10 часов назад, (PS4)Shelneroth сказал:

Цитата

look like Saryn.

Wot.

But yeah. For how rare most are, they're real st.