Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania feedback

SquireAngel

56 minutes ago, zhellon said:

Strong in what? Can you explain? You can achieve much larger DPS numbers on other frames with much less energy and without fear of losing the buff when changing modes. There are much more powerful frames that distract enemies like Loki or Khora (and again, it costs much less energy). In addition to DPS this ability bad. And Titania is not the Queen of 

You know that scene from DBZA where Friezas only reaction to something Goku said was just show an expression of mental breakage and tilt forward slightly? I need that as a gif. Because that’s how I feel debating here sometimes.

At one point did I say Razorwing is comparable to Peacemaker or Spores or any of the other top tier DPS abilities? NEVER! I just said it was strong. Dex Pixia has decent crit, great status, and is slash focused. It deals very good single target damage, enough so that it’s actually able to damage Eidolons at a decent rate which is respectable. It’s not this top tier meta massacre machine. But for what it is it is decently strong.

1 hour ago, zhellon said:

You compare the ability to summon weapons with the ability to improve gameplay. Wuclone improves the gameplay, simply call specter and compare. Razorwing improves gameplay, as it gives you the opportunity to go to archwing. It all depends on how you look at it.  I look at it as archwing mode. You look upon it as a sublime weapon. The result-for you the ability is strong. For me, the ability is limited. Should I continue the explanation or will you defend the DPS at the phaedra + octavia level?

At no point has Wuclone ever improved my gameplay experience. He’s improved my performance but not experience. You know why? Because I’m not directly controlling him. RazorWing It’s an EXALTED WEAPON, idk what you’re trying to prove by calling it a sublime weapon. It’s an exalted mode, I’m so it gets treated as such, regardless of what your opinion over what it qualifies as.

1 hour ago, zhellon said:

1 is good ability. The only thing I am genuinely not enough to razorfly bound enemies. Immunity to status is useful. Control is strong. The only problem is killing hanging enemies. A lantern is a different situation altogether. Even if you tie it down, where will you use it? Your razorfly and so distract enemies. If you rely entirely on the lantern , you just get a bullet in the forehead because of the error that lantern has since release. Yes, opponents near the lantern can shoot. This is directly related to the mechanics of his work. Again, I would prefer a better pull skill of enemies than mediocre lantern control. DR - OK, this is a good buff, but Titania no armor, so it'll just increase your HP in half (and it will help allies who do not care for your DR, since they have their own 75-90% DR which is enough for 60-100 level.) Further your DR useless. That is, it will not big help Titania and it is of little use to the allies. COOL. It changes absolutely nothing.

Her 1 is not a good ability. It’s best Effect is the status immunity, but that has 1/4 (when modded for duration) of the duration of her Tribute buffs and is only applicable in a 5 meter radius. The zeroG ragdoll CC is garbage. It’s very difficult to kill a target when your bullets keep making them bounce away.

Lantern on the other hand. Creates one single point where enemies will converge. As a Nidus main I cannot stress how amazing that is. Yes it’s dealing with AI aggro pull, but pair that with a 75% chance of evasion and the fact that I haven’t seen an enemy break free of the aggro once yet. It makes an ultimately decent CC ability.

we need to actually test how well the DR will function for Titania before jumping to conclusions that it’ll suck.

3 hours ago, zhellon said:

All that you said above is only a minor alteration, which does not affect the gameplay of Titania in the new content, where abilities can be blocked or simply become useless. This is your opinion, but I want to show that you should consider all situations. My question is, will you take Titania to arbitration? Or ESO? If this is not Titania's content, where will you take her? If Titania doesn't get synergy with archwing, then why would she be needed in the Empyrean content? Where is She needed? What's her special? If She really can't have her niche, then why can't she just become a fun frame with archwing mechanics (that's her original theme)? And please don't tell me about the bosses. This is such a strained argument that one can imagine plenty of frames that are better than Titania in it.

Titania is not like Vauban. She doesn’t have 4 abilities that all do the same thing to varying degrees (she has 2). If Titania got the necessary buffs to fix her current kit I have no doubt that she would still be out of the meta. But it would at the very least get her out of the bottom tier and make at least viable to play as. It’s a tall order to ask that one of the worst frames be completely changed from the ground up (hence why the Vauban rework has taken literal years). But making the frames current ability set more useful and making at least 1 complete ability change is far more reasonable. I don’t expect Titania to ever become a meta frame. But she at the very least can become a fun frame that actually provides functionality.

2 часа назад, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 сказал:

At no point has Wuclone ever improved my gameplay experience. He’s improved my performance but not experience. You know why? Because I’m not directly controlling him. RazorWing It’s an EXALTED WEAPON, idk what you’re trying to prove by calling it a sublime weapon. It’s an exalted mode, I’m so it gets treated as such, regardless of what your opinion over what it qualifies as.

Remove Dex and Pixie Divata. Is it still an sublime weapon? If so, we should deduce the concept of what can be considered a sublime weapon. Maby also Wuclone too sublime weapon.

3 часа назад, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 сказал:
Dex Pixia has decent crit, great status, and is slash focused. It deals very good single target damage, enough so that it’s actually able to damage Eidolons at a decent rate which is respectable. It’s not this top tier meta massacre machine. But for what it is it is decently strong.

I don't know what he's good for. You're talking about hunting, but I know more easy ways to kill the limb without resorting to build Titania 300% strength with augment. The rest of the bosses have even considered not worth it (I think it is not necessary to explain that they are weak). It has a good status dps weapon, but there is simply nowhere to use it. Big bosses not suffer from statuses, and ordinary mobs not require enormous DPS. I understand that people like ratatatata, but I want to be able to at least change weapons.

we need to actually test how well the DR will function for Titania before jumping to conclusions that it’ll suck.

I fly with air DR build (Aviator + another mod that I do not remember), and I can say that it does not save from grenades level 60 even if you consider 700 HP + flow with quick thinking. This will help for my tank build, but it won't help for the DPS build. Maybe that's right, I don't know.

Her 1 is not a good ability. It’s best Effect is the status immunity, but that has 1/4 (when modded for duration) of the duration of her Tribute buffs and is only applicable in a 5 meter radius. The zeroG ragdoll CC is garbage. It’s very difficult to kill a target when your bullets keep making them bounce away.

That's why I said that it would be more logical if razorfly fixed enemies in the air.

Lantern on the other hand. Creates one single point where enemies will converge. As a Nidus main I cannot stress how amazing that is. Yes it’s dealing with AI aggro pull, but pair that with a 75% chance of evasion and the fact that I haven’t seen an enemy break free of the aggro once yet. It makes an ultimately decent CC ability.

You can't watch the problem as long as you kill enemies quickly. But as soon as the enemies will be strong enough, they will begin to accumulate at the lamp and overshadow each other, which is why some of them can shoot at you. I've seen it a couple of times. Don't know exactly what it depends on, but it scares me and I use this ability only as a screed to be poured AOE weapons. And I won't combine that with a 75% chance of evasion, because Titania only has a 50% chance. Reduce the accuracy of enemies != evasion. I would rather connect it with my razorfly which will definitely distract the enemy without any chance. After all, Titania has too many random cases. If the lantern is repaired, I'll be happy, because I want to know for sure that the enemies in the light of the lantern will not do anything. (of course, we will not take into account the nullifiers and ancient destroyers, because the errors of the lantern are not related to them) 

But here again I want to associate this ability with the razorwing. You have the ability to pull enemies, but you have a single target weapon without the ability to change weapon. ??? No, I don't want to go Titania without archwing mode, because it's easier to take Nidus for such a bunch.

Titania is not like Vauban. She doesn’t have 4 abilities that all do the same thing to varying degrees (she has 2). If Titania got the necessary buffs to fix her current kit I have no doubt that she would still be out of the meta. But it would at the very least get her out of the bottom tier and make at least viable to play as. It’s a tall order to ask that one of the worst frames be completely changed from the ground up (hence why the Vauban rework has taken literal years). But making the frames current ability set more useful and making at least 1 complete ability change is far more reasonable. I don’t expect Titania to ever become a meta frame. But she at the very least can become a fun frame that actually provides functionality.

I compared it to Vauban because I think it's outdated. But compared to Vauban, Titania didn't have her glory hours. She came out outdated and broken. I've been waiting for her to get her rework for 3 years because as much as I'd love to play for her, she's too limited and has too monotonous a gameplay that doesn't dilute with gear because you can't use gear normally since you're playing as Titania for archwing mode. (otherwise easier take Nidus which makes all better, than Titania even in terms of DPS from-for a new augmenta). In my opinion a weak buffs will not change anything. Just Titania will be easier to play at low levels. I don't know about you, but I think it's better to fix frame right away than to condemn him to another couple of years of oblivion. She needs rework, she's not okay. But if you want to see how it goes, well, let's see. I really want to be wrong, but the truth is, I don't see any new opportunities in these minor buffs. After all, I don't need 50% DR since I usually take no damage at all.

Titania is so much better than she was before, but she is stil a bit clonky to play. She is played very, very rarely and for good reasons sadly. Just too squishy for what she can bring to the table. Maybe a skin would make her more popular? Something with different wings and tail would be amazing, but i'm afraid it would look to much like Chroma :(.

I would really like to see some upgrades to her 2 tribute, either small nerf to base stats but allowing them to be affected by mods or ability to hold 2 and refresh all current buffs (holding 2 could cost more energy tho).

Razor flies are cool concept but they don't really do damage. could we have posibility to hold 4 to switch between defense and offense mode for drones? It doesn't even have to grant any buffs (they would be nice tho, for example 3% increased damage per drone/ 2% reduction of damage taken by player per drone) just simple switch between "attack anything in sight" and "prioritize protecting player".

Last thing that is a bit annying when playing with Titania in team, enemies affected by her 1 and 3 are literally impossible to tell apart, can we have something to tell them apart so we don't waste time aiming at invincible enemies? Since its "lantern" addition of bright, long light rays emiting from target would fit perfectly thematically.

Edit: Zhellon had great point about Dex Pixias beeing status weapons ^.

Edited by Spyro_Haze

On 2019-09-09 at 10:24 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

This has been mentioned a lot, and we are indeed going to change this (finally!). All of her abilities will get a trim in animation time, and her 1, 2, and 3rd ability will be upper body only animations.

(more coming as well such as higher Razorfly capacity if Tributes are active, Thorns getting a buff to include Damage Reduction not just Reflection, stay tuned)!

As long as the damage reflection isn't reduced by the damage reduction like manymany case already in game (e.g. mesa's 3, ice chroma and shock chroma's 2)

3 часа назад, Cimbro94 сказал:

As long as the damage reflection isn't reduced by the damage reduction like manymany case already in game (e.g. mesa's 3, ice chroma and shock chroma's 2)

It doesn't matter, because 50% damage reflection is small compared to how much HP the mobs have. Take mod for javloc, which give 6000% reflection and see that it's not worth it. No, I'm not saying anything, I'd like myself to have 6000% DR xD Or just look at the defy reflection modifier which players call the worst ability.

Edited by zhellon
  • Like 2

On 2019-09-09 at 4:24 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

This has been mentioned a lot, and we are indeed going to change this (finally!). All of her abilities will get a trim in animation time, and her 1, 2, and 3rd ability will be upper body only animations.

(more coming as well such as higher Razorfly capacity if Tributes are active, Thorns getting a buff to include Damage Reduction not just Reflection, stay tuned)!

This is the happiest day of my life....

1 час назад, Ikusias сказал:

Titania needs all the love she can get, part of her kit is still bugged and the open world hate her razrwing form with a passion: everyone has anti aircraft missiles in their pockets with her name on!

aviator + adaptation. You completely ignore all missile damage. But Yes, Titania definitely has to have an ability that deflects missiles.

En 10/9/2019 a las 18:24, zhellon dijo:

My question is, will you take Titania to arbitration? Or ESO?

Yes and yes. I do it regularly and its fine. She can survive and kill perfectly.

The only problem is, as you have a strong depencende in her 4, the arbitration drones (they are immune to Dex Pixia) and if you suffer an energy drainage.

Edited by Gaxxian

hace 22 horas, zhellon dijo:

aviator + adaptation. You completely ignore all missile damage. But Yes, Titania definitely has to have an ability that deflects missiles.

Adaptation dont work well vs missiles, as you cannot adapt without die before 😛

Titania feels like 2 core ideas forced into one.  No one ever plays Titania for anything other than razorwing as it's her most attractive feature. Not sure why they don't rework her based on that as the core. Here's an idea of what i'd like to see:

• Erase her current 1 and make her 1 razorwing without drones with an increase to evasion/defense and keep it as a drain over time type skill
  • Erase her current 2 and make this skill spawn drones for defense / offense that scales for decent damage.  Drones should be independent of razorwing for survivability
  • Keep Lantern as her 3 (it's fine when it works) just add in a fire rate/attack speed buff for party members/companions/drones in the aoe radius, as a cost she would need to sacrifice a, or a number of, drone(s) to activate her 3 (as it takes over an enemy or enemies) also trapped enemies don't float away....
  • Make her 4 an ability that greatly buffs her drones for massive damage/movement speed in an aoe frenzy that consumes all active drones upon the effect ending
  • Her exalted weapons should be usable in non razorwing form / and this frame should be unable to use normal weapons
  • Like with weapons, companions cannot be equipped and her drones become exalted companions making them much more viable with mods

I feel these changes would allow her to be the damage dealer she was meant to be while surviving even when out of razorwing form, and will play off of her theme while giving other parts of her kit life. It also allows the most fun thing about her (flying) to be accessible immediately really laying into her gimmick. It gives her some reliable utility if her buff existed without having to worry about which type of enemies your up against to get a certain proc. Having her exalted weapons available at all times would in a way nerf her somewhat as you don't get as much weapon variety (not that anyone is ever out of razorwing for that to matter). Gating her 3 and 4 with her 2 means she has to tactically use her drones to balance offense/defense. Making them into a risk/reward resource. She would still have some CC as well compensating for not having any survivability outside of the drones. This is but a dream for one of my favorite frame concepts in the game.

Show less

Edited by Zaiyah

1 час назад, Gaxxian сказал:
Adaptation dont work well vs missiles, as you cannot adapt without die before

😛

Well, reduce your strength for a little protection, so as not to be oneshoted. I have no problem with rockets in OW. I just ignore them.

1 час назад, Zaiyah сказал:

I feel these changes would allow her to be the damage dealer she was meant to be while surviving even when out of razorwing form,

It should be able to have different builds, not just the build for DPS. In this game, only nuck DPS are appreciated, which are also a problem for the gameplay and which are always trying to limit. Titania now has direct DPS. And I think she should have something besides that, but not nuck. In late all Direct DPS need only in battles with bosses. In a normal game, each frame can be a direct DPS picking up a good gun.

hace 4 horas, zhellon dijo:

Well, reduce your strength for a little protection, so as not to be oneshoted. I have no problem with rockets in OW. I just ignore them.

I use the umbral mods + aviator and i have no problems as i end with a pretty good eHP + evasion (even with a 65 base armor, with that +200% ends being useful), and good Power too (225%). Those mods are pure gold on Titania.

PS: And you can rolling in air like in ground to evade attacks.

On 2019-09-09 at 4:24 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Waaaait does this mean she's finally getting an actual rework? 

If that's the case I"m really hoping that Tribute is getting radically reworked instead of just having some ham tied to it in the hopes players will finally break down and use it. 

If I was to draw a real world comparison to changing around the stats on Tribute I'd say it's kinda like continually painting over a waterstain on your ceiling from a leaky roof without actually fixing the leak in the roof. You need to address the core problem and that is Tribute just isn't enjoyable and there is no changing that by slapping on yet another coat of paint.

Edited by Oreades

On 2019-09-10 at 8:04 AM, zhellon said:

five energy per second just because I want to fly in archwing mode with a very mediocre weapon?

1. That's what efficiency AND duration mods are for take your pick.

2. Not totally sure what you are doing wrong with your Titania/Dex Pixia build but they are FAR more than mediocre unless you think a Rubico with a mag cap of 60 and a fire rate of 13 is "mediocre"

On 2019-09-10 at 8:04 AM, zhellon said:

Titania was a frame for low-level content, and remained. 

What? My Titania's 4th ability might as well say "deletes enemies with left click and lets you fly at the speed of light." I demolish 150 bombards with my corrosive build by clicking on their face for about half a second. Like I am sorry but I it doesn't mater if something does more damage than that because you can do all the damage in the world at that point but it's functionally irrelevant because it doesn't make any difference at that point. 

Also they fixed the issue that caused mods like Aviator and agility drift to not count Titania as being airborne while she is in razorwing so lets just say they give thorns a 40% DR now with aviator and agility drift installed she now as 92% DR while in razorwing with a 56% dodge and if Mesa is any sort of indicator then it turns out that a frame that does a lot of DPS with a ~95% DR is real good to absolutely no bodies surprise.  

On 2019-09-10 at 10:24 AM, zhellon said:

1 is good ability.

Alright now I know you're trolling. 

Edited by TheKazz91
  • Like 1

I still think Lantern needs some serious overhaul.  At currenet it's just a waste of energy due to the fact that a stray bullet still sends it into the stratosphere (and then into the ground or straight past you because of the pendulum effect with the physics).  Basically if anything touches it, it's uselessly off somewhere else, and having 4 doesn't fix this problem, nor does having it return to the original position fix this problem (and actually creates the aforementioned pendulum nonsense).  Lantern should be rooted to the ground and unable to move, but if you really want it to move, instead of it going back to its cast point, have the potential momentum of it turned WAY down (currently a single bullet or even a corpse falling on it sends the lantern careening off into space) and if you're feeling fun and generous maybe have the augment make it follow Titania to have a functional melee playstyle the augment encourages (because melee strikes also send the lantern off into space, making the augment's buff useless).

16 minutes ago, Vyrielle said:

I still think Lantern needs some serious overhaul.  At currenet it's just a waste of energy due to the fact that a stray bullet still sends it into the stratosphere (and then into the ground or straight past you because of the pendulum effect with the physics).  Basically if anything touches it, it's uselessly off somewhere else, and having 4 doesn't fix this problem, nor does having it return to the original position fix this problem (and actually creates the aforementioned pendulum nonsense).  Lantern should be rooted to the ground and unable to move, but if you really want it to move, instead of it going back to its cast point, have the potential momentum of it turned WAY down (currently a single bullet or even a corpse falling on it sends the lantern careening off into space) and if you're feeling fun and generous maybe have the augment make it follow Titania to have a functional melee playstyle the augment encourages (because melee strikes also send the lantern off into space, making the augment's buff useless).

Highly agreed. The float mechanic is never convenient, and often ruins the whole point of the ability. It also doesn't help that the intended mechanic of being able to detonate the target on command almost never works, leaving you with a floating, invincible enemy that you can't do anything about until the duration is up.

I tried running Disruptions with Nezha and got to level 28 before i stopped pulling enough damage to keep Tier C rewards,

I then tried with Mesa and got to lvl 18 before i got bored, but her Peacemakers coupled with a good secondary to proc Viral and eat shields has shown me she has dmg for days, maybe she isn't tanky enough for 28+ levels tho.

Then...i tried running a mere Kuva Disruption with my Titania just to see where she can get and was ultimately dissapointed by her dmg. Got to, i think 16 before i threw the towel? It's mediocre, and dmg is basically what this frame has to offer mroe than anything else. Comparing Mesa's Peacemaker with Titania's Razorwing is blasphemy, she is like a bacteria in comparison to a human. Also you can count on your current loadout when using peacemakers to cover different elements or utility, Razorwing can't even. Impossible to compare even if you dilute to "Exalted Weapons".

I dont think she needs a rework, maybe making her navigation better because i get really claustrophobic in some tilesets, but with all due sincerity Razorwing is fun to use but absurdly limited. You can't interact with companions at all and there isn't a single useful tier mod on them that can affect Razorwing nor her Dex Pixia (Diwatta does not count period), can't switch to your loadout or operator without killing yourself/losing buffs and energy conversion, you're squishy within or without her 4, and the damage is not on par with actual weapons, It's like using Garuda's Talons instead of using a real Meele. Why would anyone do that?

She needs a buff, desperately. Disruption is like THE game mode for frames that do a lot of damage to shine, and she is again at the bottom. It's clear she isn't fine as it is.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Biotic_Prototype_6 said:

She needs a buff, desperately. Disruption is like THE game mode for frames that do a lot of damage to shine, and she is again at the bottom. It's clear she isn't fine as it is.

Simply not true. She's not meant to be soley damage, and provides quite useful buffs for her allies in the form of Dust and Entangle, and her damage isn't anything to sneeze at. My Dex Pixia build has an output of about 5k per shot with radiation and viral as a setup, and saying her Diwata doesn't count is wrong as well. With a proper crit / condition overload build it can very easily hold its own in higher levels. And with the coming change to her Thorns buff, she won't be as squishy, not that she ever was when properly built.

Also, there is no single place for every frame to shine. Some frames are just not suited to Disruption, like Ash, Ivara, or Loki. Even some damage frames like Equinox can't compete there because of the constant nullification pulse that the demolition units produce.

Edited by Skyward_Knight

Back on topic, Titania's buffs are very limited due to being debuffs affecting enemies but centered on herself: whenever there's more space enemies will slaughter her and her allies because they will be out of her effect - considering that to attain decent duration you will need narrow Minded...

Out of razorwing casting any of her powers stops her (fortunately DE is considering changing this) and all her casting animations are too slow.

Tribute currently tends to launch targeted enemies away, making  dealing with them needlessly more annoying, then after casting slowly and rooted to the spot, in line of sight/fire from the enemies you also need to treck up to pick up the damn tribute "soul",under enemy fire, just to get the base effect, while your party Saryn has already murdered the entire mission with a single cast of sphores while waiting for your didly dallying...

Spelbind and lantern both suffer from enemies being flung to orbit despite recent improvements allegedly done by DE, lantern effect is unreliable at best, even with good range, enemies will pripritize murdering you, your squad and your pets over the poor guy you lanterned.

Razorwing needs razorwing blitz to get decent flight speeds and rates of fire, otherwise you are slower than normal running, so already one less mod slot just to make the ability usable;

you are cut out from operator mode (and it's emergency use as pseudo invincibility),

can't rescue allies or pets, can't open friendship doors, pick up ayatans or sculptures, hack consoles (that are all touch screens) or pick up datamasses,

all this while also losing all benefits from pets and companions except Animal Instinct - and your companion is oneshotted if you die in razorwing, without timer or respawn from regen / primed regen

forgot to tell you that you're considered an archwing and that your evasion doesn't work on homing missiles in the Plains of Eidolon or Fortuna! so, instead of being knocked out from your archwing, you get instakilled! - unless you have all your razorflies still alive, in your vicinity and no missile in the salvo screws you over by targeting Titania herself

Ah, the razorflies: they die like flies, removing half of razorwing benefits, get lost or simply disappear, and generally in larger tiles are always somwere else from were you'd need them, and they kill all chance at stealth unless you get rid of all 6 of them somehow - losing your decoys/meatshields in the proces btw

Sorry for the long list...

Tl:Dr De went out of its way to screw Titania over in every facet of her kit, methodically and inmpenitently, even her recent "rework", more like an half hotfix, its something that was due at day 1!

What I'd like to see:

- different non useless passive, something that gives a damn benefit for having tribute activate in this convoluted way, something like energy/health or razorflies for every "soul" you pick up

- tweaks to her entire kit around the fact that Titania's main selling point is going Avenger's Wasp on the enemies and that mantaining Razorwing 24/7 is her only debatable survivability no one gives a rat's tail about 3/4 of her kit considering that Wisp, Octavia and everyone else except Vauban do it better!

- better base area of effect to spellbind and targetless casting to facilitate self cast for the status cleansing effect (and charging up Razorwing Blitz)

- massive improvements to tribute, 3 out of 4 are utterly mediocre and the entire power is unmoddable (fixed range is a mixed blessing due to the permanent need for narrowminded for acceptable power duration on razorwing)

we need to mod for power strenght and duration and neither affects tributes in any positive way + enemy scaling quicly makes the debuffs irrelevant

.- free up her third slot, Lantern in favour of Razorflies "summoning" and ways to control them / making them interact with the rest of her kit lantern is Spellbind + razorflies it doesn't deserve to waste a power slot when vauban, Ivara, Wisp can keep 3-4 power effects in the same slot!

- Razorwing without razorflies but with all the [X] interactions - it's demonstarted that's not a system problem as both skywing, sharkwing and regular archwing can do interactions!

include razorwing Blitz effect into the base power or consider making her 3 other powers cost 0 energy or half of their modded cost while in razorwing... if you dont' want even this then more freaking energy pool and or better overall stats! Saryn is a freaking caster with max energy pool and freaking tank stats in health and armor to make an example!

Edited by Ikusias
minor fixes abd corrections
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-09-10 at 4:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

The issue with razorflies is that they attack her lanterns as they are still enemies. It would be better if her lantern was a placeable thing of it's own rather than affecting enemies. Plus the lanterns still fly off away from where they were at time of casting.

All the AI allies attack the lanterns.

Edited by Wolfchild07