Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Growing Power bug.

sonic55193

We'll need more information than that to examine the bug. What frame were you using? Were you a host or a client? Did you have the aura, or did somebody else? Did you revive, or fall off the map?  A video report is ideal, if you have some way to record a demonstration 🙂

On 2019-09-10 at 5:51 AM, [DE]Momaw said:

We'll need more information than that to examine the bug. What frame were you using? Were you a host or a client? Did you have the aura, or did somebody else? Did you revive, or fall off the map?  A video report is ideal, if you have some way to record a demonstration 🙂

I was using Umbra excal, using his chromatic blade on any mission, without falling under the map or anything like that. I'm on Zenurik focus and void dash to get energy first thing I do when I get on a mission, after that growing power no longer procs. So I was confused at first if growing power never had any icon on top right of the screen as my first guess.

So next thing I did was I went to the simulacrum and tested it with Umbra Excal and suddenly I saw the icon buff on the top right of the screen and it works. Then when I popped out my operator out of habit, It stopped working again. So I realized the operator with zenurik void dash is making it bugged. It no longer works unless I go out of the simulacrum and come back in again. This means that during a mission it cease to work if you use the operator until the mission is over and you start another mission.

The bug if still isn't fixed is repeatable on simulacrum. Last time I tried to repeat it was on monday when I wrote this thread, if it wasn't still fixed still then chances are it's still repeatable. I'll go try and repeat it again right now and let you know.

Confirmed, I tried to repeat the bug just now as of this moment using Umbra Excal. It's still there. I don't even need to use Zenurik dash for the bug to appear, just popping out the operator will make it happen. I tried it 5 times and 5 out of 5 it happens. So you can try to repeat the bug yourself to see what's causing this.

Just now I did some testing.

I tested this using Mesa PeaceMaker ability. There's no bug.

I also tested this using a regular Excal chromatic blade. There's no bug.

It's only Umbra Excal that's having this bug.

(Just an assumption, it's probably the Umbra AI or how transference with operator is structured with it.)

Good luck fixing the bug and more power to DE.