Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beginning to hate Elevators. Keep falling through them

NateMikka

So I'm not sure if this is a Rhino issue due to his low speed or what but over the past week I've fallen through several different elevators across several different maps.

During a Ceres outdoor defense mission I ended up phasing through the elevator to the mission.  Oddly funny as the warp zone beneath it respawns you faster then the elevator actually moves.  I was just standing there when this one happened.

Later when moving about one of the relays, trying to go downstairs I feel through the elevator.  This has happened twice, the first time I ended up landing on the floor anyways, while the second time I ended up beneath the elevator and had to bullet jump up through the floor to get out of the area beneath it.

Then earlier today I was running a Grineer spy mission and had to rush due to setting off the alarms.  I ended up using a cipher and getting on the elevator.  As it begun moving upwards one of the big rollers hit me, appearing to clip me yet again through the floor of the elevator.  This one is the only one that may have not been out of nowhere as I had heard that enemy type could clip you through things.  The issue is though once that elevator goes up there is an impassable barrier on the lower door way, no warp zone, and the elevator itself is solid so if it happens you have to reset the mission.  The tile set was the Grineer asteroid ship one if that helps at all.

The one consistent thing I notice is these all happen while playing as Rhino, I've never seen it happen when using my Excalibur frame.  So I'm wondering if it's an issue with Rhino's weight or movement speed that's causing it.

• 1 month later...