Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I hate emissary!!! (I hate such the nightwave)

(PSN)Roswell5151Qc

I have enought to beat three first emissaries, every time I beat him three first emissaries, he send me 3 other emissaries in the same mission of any type! EACH TIME! I ended up hating the nightwave because of all that, I'm tired of those emissaries sent by the lady with the microphone in front of the mouth. I hate her!

I want to know why she sends me 3 other emissaries after having defeated the 3 first emissary as unpleasant on almost each type of mission !?

Well, Nora isn't the one sending emissaries after anyone.  She's just reporting on stuff.  If anyone is sending them, it's Arlo.  Though they may be doing it of their own volition.

But I suppose that's just splitting hairs really.  You're just getting quite unlucky, which there's little to do about except tough it out or leave until the whole thing blows over.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

Well, Nora isn't the one sending emissaries after anyone.  She's just reporting on stuff.  If anyone is sending them, it's Arlo.  Though they may be doing it of their own volition.

But I suppose that's just splitting hairs really.  You're just getting quite unlucky, which there's little to do about except tough it out or leave until the whole thing blows over.

He's right you know

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Roswell5151Qc said:

I have enought to beat three first emissaries, every time I beat him three first emissaries, he send me 3 other emissaries in the same mission of any type! EACH TIME! I ended up hating the nightwave because of all that, I'm tired of those emissaries sent by the lady with the microphone in front of the mouth. I hate her!

I want to know why she sends me 3 other emissaries after having defeated the 3 first emissary as unpleasant on almost each type of mission !?

Rotflmao. I think it's the same ones reviving themselves.  You have to knock out all 3 at the same time. That's the new feature of Nightwave enemies.

35 minutes ago, (PS4)Roswell5151Qc said:

She hates us too! We complained about her overly poetic and wordy phrases and now she just says "Yeeah" or "See ya" or "OK."

44 minutes ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

Take away this awful message, I do not tolerate being unlucky !.

I WANT TO REMOVE NIGHTWAVE FOR GOOD! I have the right to be lucky!

1 hour ago, (PS4)Roswell5151Qc said:

Most likely wrong section, pretty sure this should be under feedback (either General or Mission & Levels).  Only reason I'm not entirely sure is because all your comments are copy pasted suggesting they're coming from a translator, which also explains the poor English.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Roswell5151Qc said:

Take away this awful message, I do not tolerate being unlucky !.

That's not how luck works. Also, just because you don't like the message doesn't mean you can act like that.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Roswell5151Qc said:

I WANT TO REMOVE NIGHTWAVE FOR GOOD! I have the right to be lucky!

Again, not how luck works. Also buckle up buckeroo, nightwave is here to stay.

They are pretty annoying to be honest. And they are immune to some abilities, which is even more annoying.  They only time it's a problem is when I'm mining; they hate it when I'm mining.  I mine with khora now because her number 2 ability works on them and makes them pretty trivial.  I would like to use gara, but I'm pretty sure they are immune to mass vitrify, but not sure about her number 3.  Interesting stuff though.  

15 hours ago, (XB1)Phantom Clip said:

Rotflmao. I think it's the same ones reviving themselves.  You have to knock out all 3 at the same time. That's the new feature of Nightwave enemies.

No, they actually seem to be able to spawn a new group of three in the same mission.  Just before the hotfix I was running Infested Derelict Sabotage.  Got three Zealots, finally got them all in the same room so I could kill them.  Got the Nightwave standing, started looking for the hidden caches.  And then *another* three Zealots spawned.  It doesn't happen often, but it seems to be possible.

4 hours ago, EmberStar said:

Non, ils semblent en fait capables de générer un nouveau groupe de trois personnes dans la même mission. Juste avant le correctif, je courais Infested Derelict Sabotage. J'ai eu trois zélotes, ils les ont finalement tous dans la même pièce pour que je puisse les tuer. J'ai eu Nightwave debout, a commencé à chercher les caches cachées. Et puis * un autre * trois zélotes ont engendré. Cela n'arrive pas souvent, mais cela semble être possible.

I receive 2 times all the time every time I kill 3 zealots, this damn nightwave sent me 3 other zealots all the time in almost any type of mission. I really hate it since they started sending zealots twice in the same mission. I'm tired of beating them.

That of Saturn six, I do not see twice, but only once, I have trouble defeating with my rotten weapons! XD

5 hours ago, EmberStar said:

No, they actually seem to be able to spawn a new group of three in the same mission.  Just before the hotfix I was running Infested Derelict Sabotage.  Got three Zealots, finally got them all in the same room so I could kill them.  Got the Nightwave standing, started looking for the hidden caches.  And then *another* three Zealots spawned.  It doesn't happen often, but it seems to be possible.

It's both. They can revive if you don't kill all 3 quickly enough, and they can spawn multiple times per mission. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Roswell5151Qc said:

Buckeroo ? What is this?

Buckeroo is an American colloquialism.  The context is sort of related to the American Old West (specifically cowboys, I think.)  I don't think I'd do a very good job of explaining the context, but it's simply a generic way of addressing someone, like calling someone "mate" or "buddy."  It's probably a word that doesn't translate well.