Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kill Silver Grove Specters Nightwave

ZeroX4

To all that gonna cry about silver grove bs on nw

There are 3 apothics (BUT U CAN CRAFT AND USE SAME ONE THREE TIMES AND CHALLENGE WILL BE COMPLETED)
=============================================================
to tell you the truth dont check if its day or night
go to E PRIME on EARTH and if u see sunlight jadeleaf go with frostleaf and vestan moss next
if u see moonlight jadeleaf go with ruk's claw and lunar pitcher next

-------- Sunrise
--------
* Sunlight Jadeleaf:
Earth E PRIME (Exterminate)

* Frostleaf:
Neptune SAO (Sabotage)

* Vestan Moss
Mercury M Prime (Exterminate)

-------- Twilight --------
* Moonlight Jadeleaf 
Earth E PRIME (Exterminate)

* Ruk's Claw
Mars Ares (Sabotage)

* Lunar Pitcher
Lua Copernicus (Capture)

=================================================================
xxxxxx Nightfal xxxxxx < not worth ur time
REQUIRES U TO COLLECT PLANTS DURING DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE ON EARTH (1 CYCLE = 4H)
* Dusklight Sarracenia
Ceres Palllas (Exterminate)

* Moonlight Dragonlily
Earth E PRIME(Exterminate)

* Sunlight Threshcone
Earth E PRIME (Exterminate)

=================================================================

in video below u have location of each plant and visually presentation of where they spawn and how they look
it took me 40 mins to scan enough of them to do this challenge 2x times solo (but on other hand i have widget from simaris that sometimes make 1 scan count double)

but be lazy get 2 more ppl from recruit chat or friends or clan mates to do exact same thing with them and u can do it faster so each of you just craft 1 apothic and then just share
in video description there are timestamps for each plant so u can click on the ones u wanna get instead of watching full video

all info i got from here

Edited by ZeroZX4
made it more eye appealing
  • Like 4

Why i randomly scan plants whenever i am on earth so i got a stack up on those really.

Overall a good guide for people, hope it helps people, also for people not knowing, you not even need the aphotic, you just need someone who has it, and be in XP range of the team when they kill the spectre.

As side Info about annyoing Nightwave challanges:

Same goes for Kuva as side not about Nightwave, you not need ot do the SIphons at all, just finish the mission it seems. (Had a bug with the siphon spawned wrong and clouds not appear so finished the mission still after people left and it counted withotu ever doing the siphon.)

It's nice to see something constructive concerning Nightwave, for a change from the usual Monday topics.

Yeah, the idea is plan ahead and stock on plant scans while doing other things in various random missions. In Lua Disruptions for example, I frequently scan for Lunar Pitchers. Ruk's is very easy to spot on Mars. Same goes for Frostleaf on Corpus maps. Earth is filled with plants.

I have around 5 crafted apothics, although I'm not going to be using them for this round of NW (don't need the extra Nora credits); I'm ready for next season.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, FlyingDice said:

Nightfall is the only apothic worth farming, and is the easiest to get plants for to boot.

it require u to scan plants that spawn only during night and day cycle on earth
so in the end maybe its easiest but it will most likely consume most time if u did not start doing it at perfect time frame

21 minutes ago, sinnae said:

Vestan Moss is the one that drives me crazy trying to hunt. Farming apothics would be a delight if Vestan Moss were a little...thiccer and easier to spot.

It is the moon lilies and such on Earth that are my bane.  Msotly because my play timing is normally "daytime".

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ZeroZX4 said:

it require u to scan plants that spawn only during night and day cycle on earth
so in the end maybe its easiest but it will most likely consume most time if u did not start doing it at perfect time frame

The Earth tileset day-night cycle is very short. Farm 3-4 runs of the current one, run something else for ten minutes, and it'll have flipped.

Kuva Siphon time on Earth and Cervantes has/had a Kuva Flood too. I did the usual Growing Power farm, plus Bite farm (all 3 caches), plus Kuva, and also Nightwave... so that's 4 things in each mission. I didn't get Bite, but I did get Growing Power.

Anyway, if you're not interested in fighting level 4-5 enemies... it's Kuva time on Earth. Now's the time!

4 hours ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

People complained about one hour survival.

But scanning plants for four hours is fine? Lol

wtf u are talking about?

6 hours ago, FlyingDice said:

The Earth tileset day-night cycle is very short. Farm 3-4 runs of the current one, run something else for ten minutes, and it'll have flipped.

and this? wtf?

10 hours ago, OwlOfJune said:

It’s 4 entire hours for each cycle. 

"Entire".

A: Unless you're incredibly unlucky, you're not going to log in right at the start of a cycle.

B: It's only four hours. Even if you do, just make a note of when it is going to flip and do something else. Or do the other side of the cycle the next RL day. The challenge is here all week.

5 hours ago, ZeroZX4 said:

and this? wtf?

Take your own advice and read what you're responding to. It's not like the cycle takes 12 hours to flip.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

People complained about one hour survival.

But scanning plants for four hours is fine? Lol

If it takes you four hours to get enough for three apothics you're doing something wrong. If you spend four hours farming plants you don't need instead of doing something else, you need to rethink your life choices.

This isn't the worst I've seen re: Nightwave, but it's still some grade-A entitlement and impatience. If you don't want to do the "elite" challenge that requires maybe an hour of playtime tops, skip it.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

All the plants you need to scan to access the grove. Wastes so much more time than the one hour endurance challenges did.

On 2019-09-09 at 11:05 AM, ZeroZX4 said:

it took me 40 mins to scan enough of them to do this challenge 2x times solo (but on other hand i have widget from simaris that sometimes make 1 scan count double)

but be lazy get 2 more ppl from recruit chat or friends or clan mates to do exact same thing with them and u can do it faster so each of you just craft 1 apothic and then just share

2 hours ago, FlyingDice said:

Take your own advice and read what you're responding to. It's not like the cycle takes 12 hours to flip.

im well aware to what im responding to
if you would in fact read what is in op you would understand that u go for plants for one and the same apothic to craft and use it 3 times
scanning during day or during night for enough plants on earth is like 2x runs on cervantes

and when u are doing it in group with ppl u gonna share it later it is just 1 run so each of ur squad members including u have enough plants scanned
and thats why i wrote what i wrote

english isnt my main language and its not hard to see but either i didnt get what u mean or u misunderstood something

Edited by ZeroZX4