Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coloring/texturing The Dojo!

Konnstruct

I was thinking it would be kinda cool if you could re-texture the Dojo to match the themes of the various levels you find throughout the system (I.e. Default (current), Orokin (tower and/or derelict?), Galleon, Corpus Base, etc.)

I also think it would be nice if you could re-color the base much like you would a normal Warframe or Weapon. With things like "Energy" affecting the various lights found around the Dojo.

Just a thought that I had while walking around my Dojo, it would be cool to outfit my Dojo with fitting textures as well as the clan colors.

I nagged them for this on a few livestreams (and topics) but only the "colorized energy" idea appeared in game. Now I'm trying to dream it was me that actually managed to get through to them but the chances are rather high that it was someone/something else... :(

Anyways, a themed dojo texturing, as you said in the shape of the weapon/frame coloring (5 colors) could kickass... and could produce money. Just make sure they let us pay from the Vault instead of one man coughing up 150 plat like for Clan Emblem. Hey, shouldn't that be paid for from the vault? I mean that makes sense since it's a full-clan thingy... and we have some excess plat in vault that we cannot use for anything meaningful otherwise.

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Hey, shouldn't that be paid for from the vault? I mean that makes sense since it's a full-clan thingy... and we have some excess plat in vault that we cannot use for anything meaningful otherwise.

OR, whomever is coloring the dojo could simply use colors they already have, which would still bring in profits for DE as people would have more incentive to buy color packs.

Edited by FrydHamstr