Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I miss the old grineer language

After playing from 2014, I'm starting to miss many lines from grineer bosses such as Captain Vor (Hu See Garr, anyone?)

That being said, can we have an option to make them use the grineer language instead of having only English? Maybe add the old grineer English lines too about staying close to the walls?

• Like 3

I think it was a aesthetic choice or something. Lech krill speaks grineer at you. But having voice actors record costs...money. But yeah, I'd love to see more 'high level' grineer using their native language. Or the ones that do speak mostly english mix in more of their native language which should be...easier than translating every line into grineer.

I'm more interested in them picking a new mission handler to have instead of lotus.

7 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

I think it was a aesthetic choice or something. Lech krill speaks grineer at you. But having voice actors record costs...money. But yeah, I'd love to see more 'high level' grineer using their native language. Or the ones that do speak mostly english mix in more of their native language which should be...easier than translating every line into grineer.

I'm more interested in them picking a new mission handler to have instead of lotus.

This is the old lines from earlier builds though, merely adding them back as options and some nostalgia sake

What's weird is it was the opposite long ago.

The bosses spoke Mur mur mur but the units spoke English. I actually miss the old Void unit sounds.

"Would you look at you? Worthless, ugly freaks!"   - For some reason that sentence has always bothered me.