Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry and kubrow issues frost globe

(PSN)Higglesworth1

I just recently built odonata prime wings in my foundry, but when i collected it, its not showing up for my odonata blueprint.

My kubrow is also for some reason almost always cowering at me even though he doesnt die, and i do the requirements to keep him happy. I dont underatand the issue. My frost globe also for some reason will sometimes stay at 0 even though i just used it and the globe is still up.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Higglesworth1:

I just recently built odonata prime wings in my foundry, but when i collected it, its not showing up for my odonata blueprint.

My kubrow is also for some reason almost always cowering at me even though he doesnt die, and i do the requirements to keep him happy. I dont underatand the issue. My frost globe also for some reason will sometimes stay at 0 even though i just used it and the globe is still up.

you should try to reinstall the game... may there is some cache problems or something like that with your odonata prime..

Edited by (PS4)NewcastleDisease

3 hours ago, (PS4)Higglesworth1 said:

Just to make sure, you mean Odonata Prime Blueprint, right?

3 hours ago, (PS4)Higglesworth1 said:

My frost globe also for some reason will sometimes stay at 0 even though i just used it and the globe is still up.

Yeah, the Globe Health indicator on the ability icon has been broken for, dunno, a year or so now.