Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Soul Punched Antimatter And This Happened...

ValhaHazred

Actually this can happen from hitting a lot of things with soul punch, I once hit a grineer and he turned into a permanent ice maker... just like what you have there the white blast exploding from it and from the center ice spewing out of it, and if you get right inside of it you see snow flakes...

These kinds of things should be expanded upon into possible combination moves. That sure would increase the amount of actual co-op in this game :/

You have earned a plus, bro.

As for those sparkly blue particles, I think that's some of those PhysX effects being present even if you don't have PhysX enabled.

These kinds of things should be expanded upon into possible combination moves. That sure would increase the amount of actual co-op in this game :/

Ice Wave + Any Electric attack (Shock/Overload/Amphis Groundpound/Synapse) + Any Fire Attack (any Ember ability, Dual Heat Sword Groundpound, Ignis, etc) = EXPLOSION!!

Would like to see.

Edited by SortaRandom

try this:

Radial Javalin at boss that has mag's bullet atract on

12 * 1000 (without damage increase) = 12,000 damage, Pretty sweet with flow

12,000 * 4 = 48,000, with 2 of the most thought of "weakest frames", ALL HAIL THE ORIGINALS!!!!

They can't even program fluid parkour. I fail to see how they would be able to implement a Guild Wars 2-esque combo system if simpler tasks are beyond them.

That's a bit much don't you think? I don't imagine that programming dozens of ways to interact with the environment is easier than spell combos. In fact it's probably harder!

try this:

Radial Javalin at boss that has mag's bullet atract on

12 * 1000 (without damage increase) = 12,000 damage, Pretty sweet with flow

12,000 * 4 = 48,000, with 2 of the most thought of "weakest frames", ALL HAIL THE ORIGINALS!!!!

how bout this? nova's antimatter drop with a flux rifle.

100 round clip / 10 ammo/s * 200dps = 2000

2000 * 4 + 100 = 8100 aoe damage from 50 energy and 100 rifle ammo (unmodded flux, maxed antimatter) vs 48000 single target damage from 375 energy (maxed flow and streamline on the excalibur I am assuming)

With 350 energy nova could deal 56700 damage (no streamline, level 3 flow, unmodded flux)

If this idea picks up steam, I hope DE will consider adding a small multiplier to damage done with multiframe combos. That would encourage co-op instead of nova/acrid/soma/(insert next op warframe/weapon name here) spamming