Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.5

[DE]Megan

hace 36 minutos, MunsuLight dijo:

It is not about being calm and I was calm. Im just kinda dissapointed that we have good frame concepts récently but They always miss the mark by a little bit and DE dont seem to really take the said feedback in considération

Remember ESO? Remember arbitration changes? Remember melee 3.0 ? Remember the hildryn changes? (Except the small sliding while in 4?) . There is always a lot of good ideas to put these game modes or frames to an higher level but DE seems to think they are right about every décisions they take .

I see so much potential in everything but im dissapointed to see DE not fulfill the full potential of their game

... ESO is a whip simulator, a mediocre mode where you slide whip-nuke-slide whip-nuke, a brainless boring activity, Also, remember when momentum was removed, and some of the new warframes made OP AF, while the old ones needs desperately a rework, remember the anti climactic battle with the wolf of saturn six, reusing Sargas Ruk's tileset, Remember all the bugs with the eidolons, and so on.... yeah, I agree with you.

à l’instant, theANIMALtm a dit :

... ESO is a whip simulator, a mediocre mode where you slide whip-nuke-slide whip-nuke, a brainless boring activity, Also, remember when momentum was removed, and some of the new warframes made OP AF, while the old ones needs desperately a rework, remember the anti climactic battle with the wolf of saturn six, reusing Sargas Ruk's tileset, Remember all the bugs with the eidolons, and so on.... yeah, I agree with you.

ESO was at least fun in its first iteration finding the "op nuke frames" but it mostly become the "lets nerf everything op" . And Yeah i remember all of those 😄 Im not against reusing game assets, but in that case for  supposedly epic battle it wasnt too epic 

2 hours ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

another hotfix, 15 pages of Gauss feedback and none of the issues highlighted in the thread have been aknowledged nor addressed.

But!!! We got shawzin changes again !!!

*thumbs up* way to go

🤢🤢🤢

just like when they released garuda and baruuk and all the new frames they keep pooping out lel

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Increased estimate for free-space needed to optimize download cache to avoid some people with nearly-full drives running into problems.

THANK YOU!

UPD: Wait, you just tell better estimation now. Not actually made it require less free space to do the optimization. -_-

No one else noticed that the speed of the Volt has been drastically reduced? No changes have been announced in any Hotfix line announced since the "Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0" update after receiving this hotfix I noticed this change bizarre, in a super fast build that I always used I don't have the same result anymore, by the way now the motion animation of the volt during use and while the duration of the second volt speed remains slow and weird, [Now the Volt Seems to be heavier and slower than Rhino!] the volt does not take another thousand steps and the super fast speed moves at long strides like the nezha but besides being unpleasant this animation to the volt, also the loss of performance of the build. The questions I ask myself are:

1- Is this a bug that has already been identified and fixed soon?

2 - Or was this a purposeful reduction [NERF!] In D.E's volt speed to make Gauss the fastest warframe in the game, since this bug only appeared in the update that brings warframe gauss to the game?

3 - I sincerely hope that this speed-reducing condition of the second volt ability and its strange animation will be corrected soon and that it is just a bug because if this was done intentionally by D.E as a nerf, way it will be discouraging, given that many things like warframes skills, guns, raids and other fun things in the game before, nowadays are not even used anymore due to poorly implemented in-game reworks, which make tall MR players who support the game from the start and who have helped and yet They help turn the community into something as grand as today and lose interest in the game.

4 - If this is permanent, wouldn't it be more honest for D.E to change the name of the Warframe Volt to tortoise, or maybe slow or useless freak? 

5 - When the incubator will be permanently eliminated from the game, giving way to some really useful and practical ship module that will allow us to equip any mascot in any loadout slot setup without needing so much bureaucracy to access our mascots!

19 minutes ago, -HK-Ghost1993 said:

Não é só uma animação, eles deixam o Volt mais lento mesmo. 

Dude I have to say it made me sad! why D.E insists on ruining the fun things in the game as they have done with skill 4 of ember, banshee, synoid simulor and now with Volt speed,  it made me sad ...so sad!

Still super disappointed about the medallions not being usable in the Conclave. I honestly understand where you guys are coming from, you don't want people progressing through it without actually playing it. But here's the problem... I, along with many others, can't even find a game! So how am I supposed to grind through Conclave if I can't even play it? You guys need to add some other way to get Conclave Standing.... It's not under my control if I get to play it or not. Some days I get lucky, but even then, it's filled with people that somehow stand the Conclave matchmaking and are typically extremely better than me... OR it has those new players who don't even have an idea about what they just got themselves into.

Can you guys please look into a problem where it takes nearly a minute to create a session at dojo?

This happens when entering dojo solo and create a session, or entering with an online option and invite someone. (inviting does nothing until around a minute, and then it creates a session and send invitation)

This bug is makes trading much slower and I'm forced to sit in dojo beforehand, treade at Maroo's, or ask other's invitation who doesn't have this issue.

6 minutes ago, --CV--Agilis said:

Ainda super desapontado por os medalhões não serem utilizáveis no Conclave. Sinceramente, entendo de onde vocês vêm, você não quer que as pessoas progridam sem realmente jogar. Mas aqui está o problema ... Eu, junto com muitos outros, nem consigo encontrar um jogo! Então, como vou passar pelo Conclave se nem consigo tocar? Vocês precisam adicionar outra maneira de obter o Conclave Permanente ... Não está sob meu controle se eu jogar ou não. Alguns dias eu tenho sorte, mas mesmo assim, está cheio de pessoas que de alguma forma participam do matchave do Conclave e geralmente são extremamente melhores que eu ... OU tem aqueles novos jogadores que nem sequer têm uma idéia do que acabaram de ganhar para dentro.

Worst of all, no one plays conclave exactly because it is an extremely boring and boring game mode, if it was fun it would always be in use like other activities, in my opinion DE should remove the conclave from the game, and this mode is very tedious of game! I have no interest in this game mode and I think I never will!

3 hours ago, Zera said:

I hope you revert the change that the Universal Medaillon does not work with Conclave because without asking others to play against you, conclave is quite literally unplayable and dead since nobody plays or joins it.

Don't think this is happening.

I feel like Disruption feedback is also being ignored...

A 1k standing medallion is a really bad incentive to grind as well.

Why do I need syndicate standing when I have it done anyways as many other endgame players do as well.

Trying to figure out what is going through their heads honestly.

Yeah I optimized my game even with 30gb free it wouldn't let me say bgg I didn't have enough room.   Strange and you might want to test your fixes. 

Also when are you going to fix the bug that updates aren't tested at all before being sent to PC.   Been an issue for a long time. 

Also if the universal medallion isn't universal because of people already doing the grind then they the heck was the lua focus lens allowed? Buck up.

Forgot about the bug that conclave has no players.  Been years so maybe it shouldn't be abandoned by you.   Please Plagarize..err copy...err "gain inspiration" from other games games to get people into conclave.   Either that or all rewards can be gotten elsewhere or all conclave rewards are non tradable and only usable in conclave including cosmetics. 

Archived